Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A little Variety. (F looking for M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonshine

Meteorite
Hello, My name is Ella and I'm looking for someone to role play with. Below I shall include a few plots that I have come up with. If you're interested please PM me and let me know.

For many of my roles I will play the same character although my personality and character traits may change depending on the story. My character, Ella has dark brown, wavy hair that falls just past her shoulders, her eyes are a warm shade of brown and she has a kind smile. She is also of an average build and height.

Plot 1 - Return Home

----It's late as Ella returns home from work; pulling her car into the driveway, she hops out and quickly heads inside and out of the cold. The young woman places her keys down on a small table by the front door and takes her coat off, hanging it up. Ella then makes her way down the hall and though the dark house to the kitchen, where she finds some left over Chinese takeout in the fridge. Ella pours herself a glass of wine and grabs her food then heads through to the lounge room. Balancing the glass and the leftovers Ella tries to switch on the light. When she finally does, she freezes instantly, "What are you doing here?" She ask cautiously.----

In this role Ella is somewhere in her early 20's and recently living on her own. She works as an assistant manager for a small business across town, which although boring, pays decently. Being in her early 20's, Ella can sometimes be naive and shy, while at other times she may be full of life and attitude.

For this role you are playing an intruder. Whether or not Ella knows you, or you're a complete strange is up to you. I want you to have as much freedom with your character as possible, although I do imagine them to have a somewhat dark personality - making them rough and controlling at times.

Plot 2 - The New Intern

----Today was Ella's first day working as an intern at (business name). She had got the position after her father had pulled some strings with an old friend of his. She was quite nervous as she stepped inside the large building. There were people everywhere, men and woman nicely dressed in business attire. She felt so small and out of place in the environment.

Ella made her way over to the reception desk where a young pretty blonde sat. "Hello dear, can I help you?" The blonde asked. "Uh, yes. I'm Ella Greene. I'm supposed to be starting an internship here." She said a little unsure. "Oh of course, we've been expecting you." The receptionist said as she typed something into the computer in front of her. The woman then turned to her right and retrieved some papers which she placed in front of Ella. "These are for you, they have all the information you'll need to help with your first few days here." She explained. "Now, if you go up to the top floor and talk to reception up there somebody should be able to show you to Mr. (you name)'s office and he will show you around and explain what it is that you will be doing."

Ella smiled and thanked the woman. Collecting the papers she had been given she made her way over to the elevators, pressed the up button and waited. After a minute the elevator made a ding and the doors opened. She hopped in and pressed the button for the top floor. When the elevator arrived at it's destination it dinged and the doors opened, like they had earlier.

Ella stepped out and made her way over to the other reception desk. This one had an older woman with graying hair behind it. She introduced herself and the woman directed her to the bosses office.

Ella hesitated for a moment before giving a light knock on his office door. ----

In this role Ella is 17 and in her final year of high school. In order to pass her Business Management class she is required to complete a short internship. At 17, Ella is still very innocent and shy, and knows very little about how the world can work sometimes. She is also good at following directions and is somewhat submissive.

For this role you are playing the family friend and boss of the company Ella is doing her internship at. He has always thought of Ella as a lovely and pretty girl, although it's only now that she's working for him that he thinks of Ella as more than his friends daughter. I imagine your character to be a powerful, hard working and dominant man who always gets what he wants, even if he has to manipulate his way into getting it.

Plot 3 - Getting Even

----It's late when Ella finishes work. She steps out of the elevator and into the almost deserted underground garage. Taking a quick glance around the car park, she notices that there's only two other cars and the cleaners van, before she sets off in the direction of her own car.

Although the garage is well lit, Ella can't help but find the place to feel eerie. She walks quickly, her footsteps echoing as she makes her way to her parked car. As the young woman reaches her vehicle she rustles through her black hand bag, pulling out the keys to her silver car she then proceeds to unlock it.

Just as she's about to open the door she feels something cold pressed against the back of her neck. She freezes and her breath catches in her throat as she feels the barrel of a gun being held firmly against her soft skin. "Hello, Ella." Says a deep, but familiar voice from behind her. Her blue eyes dart around the seemingly empty car park as she tries to think. After a second or so her eyes widen in realization and she takes in a deep breath and holds it in for a moment. "(Your name)..." She breathes out as a whisper.----

Ella's life is very routine. Nothing exciting ever happens, but she wouldn't have it any other way. So what happens when suddenly she finds herself in an unexpected, and possibly dangerous situation late one night after work?

Your character seeks revenge and wants to get even - with who? Well that's up to you. It could be that you want to get back at Ella and make her pay for something that she did. Or maybe your problem lies with someone Ella knows, and you simply wish to use her as leverage. Or perhaps it's a different situation all together. I guess we'll soon see. Again, in this plot I want you to be able to have as much freedom with your character, and other story elements, as possible.

If any of these plot ideas interest you, then please PM me letting me know which one. If there's anything that you would like to add or change then feel free to let me know, and if you have any other ideas then I'm open to suggestions.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I look forward to hopefully playing these out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom