Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LittleRooster's Pad

Hooray for the new year and for journals and for RPs! XD *is also biased, giggles* Though really, it's good seeing you write one. I find them rather cathartic at times and it's always nice to get a glimpse of the life of a friend. You might not think we read, but we do. So... :)

But anyway, here's to 2014 and all the good it will hopefully bring. And here's to being part of the older crowd! tehehe!!! ;) We all know we're awesome. Gosh, did that sound arrogant??? *squeaks, laughs* >/////< Though seriously, being part of the older group is pretty rad! 80s music is all of the awesome and most won't dispute that. Annnnnnddddd... now I ramble. Something you know I do. lol.

So, I shall leave it at that. For now. I shall be reading. You've been warned, lol. ;)

I do understand in a way, Rooster. I started smoking back in 87 or 88 to fit in, smoked up to 2 packs a day (40 cigs for the nons) and now I'm down to 7-10 cigs a day. Keep your chin up and things will turn around for the better if you're patient. It sounds like you're being true to yourself and that's the most important thing! :cool:

Rooster,
Nah, I understand completely. In fact, that's a good reason why I went on a .. 2-4 month hiatus or something. I got irritated at people just up and vanishing, especially when the RP was going really well. I know sometimes it's easier said than done, but try to stay on the positive side. Things [usually] do tend to turn around for the better.

Hugs

Hope that helps, even if only a bit. Personally, I'm enjoying our RP a lot though.

-LadyYunaFFX2

Rooster,

Nod nod

Yeah, definitely been there and done that. Nah, it didn't bother me, personally. It was an attempt to ... sympathize for a lack of better wording. Even now, I've also been more picky on who I take up also. It's not my typical routines but ...

Shrug

Sometimes we just gotta be selfish for ourselves. Roleplaying shouldn't cause stress or frustration. It's meant for something along the lines of a form of leisure, regardless of the exact motives since it will vary from person to person.

Anyways, take care and try not to let it bum you out too much. I know another easier said than done thing ... but it helps [me at least] in the long run.

-LadyYunaFFX2

^ She's right. Keep it fun and if it's not, then either tweak and change it up a little or take a small break if you need to. Happily I'm back and have most of my stuff in order from the move, so I'll be posting for/with you very soon. *hugs*

Oh my dear... they just don't know what they are missing out on. I guess that leave more for the rest. Though I know how your spirits get down about things like that. I hate it when they ignore me and post for others then give me some lame excuse about the plot not working... then you see a few days later they are working out your plot with another.

I just wanna reach through the screen and throttle them... or hire a rp hitman... lol

Chin up, it'll get better. Also I love our RP as well. <3

Well won't be back, being harassed by the likes of Trygon and his stooge Rudolph Quinn and not to mention mad mod Karameida who gets upset when people post welcome's to new members! (I mean really what kind of stupid rule is that anyway?!)

Then I get harassed and insulted and when I report those insults nothing happens. Nope, had enough. I can see why so many now leave.

Back
Top Bottom