Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for someone sweet and gentle! (All genders welcome!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solita

Planetoid
Am I still looking?
[No]

Hello!

I'm Solita, or Sully, if you'd prefer! As you may or may not have guessed from the title, I'm in the mood for something a little bit on the smutty side, but definitely not exclusively so. Plot is very important to me in pretty much all of my pairings, so please keep that in mind!

I almost always play female characters, but I could also be convinced to play a futa if it's not one of the extreme varieties. Another thing to note is that I generally play submissive, sexually inexperienced characters. I'm not very likely to stray too far from that formula. However, I am looking to rectify that personal limitation, so if you think you've got a great pairing or plot that I could use to break out of my shell, feel free to pitch it to me!

Anyways, I've got an f-list right here, which would probably give you a much better idea of my do's and dont's than any rambling introduction I might have.

But enough of all that! Let's move on to my...

Rules

1) Contrary to apparently everyone else on this site, I am NOT looking for anything non-consensual! And no, this particular shell isn't one I want to break out of.

2) I am looking for a literate partner, please! This means proper spelling and grammar, so if you never capitalize, make frequent misspellings, or never bother to use commas, then please look for an RP elsewhere.

3) If the pairing or plot permits it, I would be happy to RP with anyone, male, female, or maybe something in between!

4) I'm a total, complete sucker for romance. Unless specifically stated otherwise, some degree of romance is required for all of my pairings and plots, and even in those cases where I state otherwise, I'd probably be happier if romance was included anyways. Just call me a hopeless romantic.

5) As far as post length goes, one or two decent paragraphs per post is probably my average. Generally I'll just try to match what you put out. I can only do so much in one post though, so if you're constantly making ten paragraph superposts, don't do so expecting me to match that.

6) If you wanna suggest a fandom, don't. I don't play fandoms. The only exception I make for that rule would be Pokémon, and even in that case I'll only play OC's.

7) Since this seems to be a thing that people do, please tell me what your favorite color is in the first PM that you send me, so I know you actually read all my rules!

8) I will only RP on-site in PM's or Threads. No exceptions.

9) OOC chat is the best! If I get to know my RP partner, at least superficially, then it's very likely that will boost my interest in the RP itself.

Pairings

Arranged in descending order of interest, meaning the topmost pairing is my most craved
Underlined = Role I would play
Asterisk* = I have a plot
S = Short-term; M = Med-term; L = Long-term
If separated by a slash instead of an x, romance is not a strict requirement

AI x Human* (M - L)
Shy College Girl x New Friend (M - L)
Best Friend x Best Friend (S - M)
Mage Girl x Adventuring Companion (S - M - L)
Superheroine x Supervillain (M - L)
Supervillainess x Superhero (M - L)​

Outro

Alright then! If you saw any pairings you might like, feel free to drop me a PM so we can start discussin' stuff! Alternatively, if you didn't see a specific pairing you liked, but think you have an idea that I might like, then by all means, send me a PM and pitch it to me! I might just bite!

If you've read this whole thing, then thanks a bunch for putting up with my rambling! As a reward, have a delicious plate of cookies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom