Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Senpai of a Giant Talking Praying Mantis (Main Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonebones

Star
"Knock! Knock! Knock!"

The hired mover rechecked the address on his clip board, confirming he had the right place. He fanned himself with his hat, as it was particularly hot for a late spring day. Tapping his foot, he waited for somebody to answer the the door so that he could head back to work, and more importantly, the air conditioning.

Saphira looked out the window and saw the man, wearing a UPS uniform. He seemed a bot sweaty. She opened the door. "Hi~" she said sweetly. "How can I help you?" she continued politely

((Crap, I forgot to reply!! Sorry~))

Saphira looked confused for a second before smiling. I didn't order anything..... Ah, well, come what will. It may be fun. She nodded. "Ah, I was wondering when it would get here. Bring it in, please."​

The mover glanced at his check board once again and raised an eyebrow. "I'm sorry miss, but it says here that you only rented the truck. You'll have to do the unpacking yourself" He turned to walk away. "I'll be back to pick the truck up at eight" He said waving his hand.

Saphira then remembered. Oh crap, I did order the truck! Silly me. She thought. She waved to the man. "I just remembered! Thanks!" She helped. Then she began unpacking . Luckily it was mostly light things.

(sorry for the late reply >.<; had a hectic weekend/week)

Humming softly as she walked down the street carrying a back of snacks Angel couldn't help but giggle softly as she played with the sucker in her mouth. Noticing a moving truck stopped in front of the place next door to her own, tilting her head sideways she went over to the truck and looked around. As she did so Angel would notice a girl about her age maybe a little older, shifting her bag to one hand she took the sucker out of her mouth and spoke softly. "E-excuse me? Do you need some h-help?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom