Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Senpai of a Giant Talking Praying Mantis (OOC Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo! After a month or so of hunting for players to participate, we're finally getting somewhere! Alright. Firstly, I'd like the players participating to head on over to the Character Profile thread and fill out your respective characters. Once that's been done, report back here so we can discuss a few things of interest about the role play and get the actual thing underway.

With the character profiles filled out, I'd like to mention a few things. Firstly, I'd like to ask that everyone try to post on a semi regular basis. I hope that once or twice a week isn't too unreasonable. I would recommend subscribing to the main thread in order to aid in keeping up with other's posts. Secondly, for the early parts of this role play I'd like for us to act out the description in the interest check, using it as a script of sorts. In addition to playing Squishy as a character, I will also act as a kind of "Game Master" for this role play. By this I mean that I will periodically make events in the role play happen as to help progress the plot. I may also send players a PM as to help steer them towards a certain direction if necessary. Not to worry though, as I will never take direct control of or make the characters played by other people forcibly do something.

Alright then, Chained-Wings, AkirameruSpera. If your both okay with these terms, leave a reply saying so. Additionally, if either of you have any questions or objections, just say so and we can discuss it as a group.

This probably doesn't merit mentioning, but when I asked people post on a semi regular basis, I didn't mean that we're only allowed to make 2 posts per week. I only meant that as a minimum. Please feel free to post whenever and as much as you feel like it.

Yo~ Call me Noise, and my character is going to be the landlord. If anyone has any advice regarding him, don't hesitate to mention it. Anyway, I too agree with the terms that were outlined. ^^

Well I just talked to Chained-Wings and unfortunately, she'll be taking a break from Blue Moon for a while. Seeing as how she was one of our main characters, it looks like we'll be starting this role play over. I'll have the main and character profile threads taken down in favor of new ones. I'll also be recasting the role of the hero. I hope to hear back from you all soon!

Okay, I think we're just about ready to give this role play another shot! Just like before though, I'd like to mention a few terms of agreement before we get started. Thanks to copypasta, I wont have to write it all out again. :p

Stonetribe said:
With the character profiles filled out, I'd like to mention a few things. Firstly, I'd like to ask that everyone try to post on a semi regular basis. I hope that once or twice a week isn't too unreasonable. I would recommend subscribing to the main thread in order to aid in keeping up with other's posts. Secondly, for the early parts of this role play I'd like for us to act out the description in the interest check, using it as a script of sorts. In addition to playing Squishy as a character, I will also act as a kind of "Game Master" for this role play. By this I mean that I will periodically make events in the role play happen as to help progress the plot. I may also send players a PM as to help steer them towards a certain direction if necessary. Not to worry though, as I will never take direct control of or make the characters played by other people forcibly do something.

So then, Angel Kinzie, Alura--x--Uneii, If your both okay with these terms, leave a reply saying so. Additionally, if either of you have any questions or objections, just say so and we can discuss it as a group.

Alura--x--Uneii said:
I'm here every day so..yeah..never did a GM type rp though..is it like Dungeons and Dragons kinda style? ^^;

Heh, only in the sense that I'll have influence over the world in order to better aid the role play. You can leave your D20's at home. :p

Welp. Looks like my "Senpai of a Giant Talking Praying Mantis" role play will be getting another reboot for roughly the same reason. :-/ I hope the next few people I've recruited are ready to commit so that this doesn't become a regular thing.

Anyways, I'll have the new character profile thread up tonight. Once the players have filled out their bios and check in back here, I'll post the third (and hopefully final) main thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom