Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hoist The Colours (Pirate Rp)

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
tumblr_my96b2ciug1slygkko2_500.jpg

Hello there...again.

I was thinking we do something more like a group Rp. I'm really in the mood for something that deals with zombies or anything deadly. So, if you chose to look here, then you came to the right place. Enjoy.

P.s. This is more like a celebrity type of Rp. ;)

There is something for everyone here! Pirates, Faeries, Werewolves, Witches, Mermaids, Zombies and MUCH More!!

It’s the turn of the century, 1700 to be exact. The winds of change and opportunity were upon us. That was until the East India Trading company found Pandora’s Box. Selling it to the highest bidder of course, humanities downfall. Of course the wealthy procurer of the item could not resist the temptation of opening it. He died shortly after. But lived long enough to unleash the disease he had unknowingly discovered into the world. Many died over the world as it spread, leaving the known world in tatters. 50% of the population was destroyed within weeks, while survivors frantically pulled together to create safe zones. The government wasn't much help, nearly falling apart with most of its occupants dead. Each colony became its own state, creating laws and regulations to maintain a form of stability.

The world outside the walls was dangerous, those who had died, were not fully dead. They reanimated hungry for more flesh. Those who had survived the initial outbreak didn't become one of them, unless they were bitten, similar to a snake poison. Although most who were bitten never escaped from the grasps of the dead to begin with. The world has become much more wild and dangerous than it ever was. There was always an element of supernatural to the world with witches and werewolves, even mermaids were known to sailors, but now they are more than a minority as those touched with magic seemed to fare better than humans when the curse struck.

The Du Bois brothers were sons of a fisherman. Captain James Du Bois was a good man and a wise captain. And he raised his sons upon his ship along with his wife Rose Du Bois, who served as a cook and medicine woman upon the vessel. When the box was opened they fell under the curse. Their father became ill with the virus and in treating him, not knowing what it was she was bitten and herself perished. The brothers stayed with their parents night after night, refusing to sleep searching for a way to heal them. Not knowing the sickness had already taken them. The fearful crew threw the Du Bois to the depths of the ocean in the night once the brothers slept from exhaustion trying to treat them. Unforgiving the culprits were thrown overboard while the rest were abandoned at the next port.

Life at on land means living with the dead right outside your walls, for the brothers they found the harsh seas to be a much better option. They became pirates, changing from humble fishermen as the world changed around them. Looting towns for supplies to trade is about has honest as their work gets these days. Now and then they protect a vessel on its journey for the right price, but mostly they sail the seas in search of treasures to sell and adventures to be had. Don’t underestimate the crew however, they be just as ruthless as the other pirates still left in the world. Cross the Du Bois and the ocean isn’t big enough to protect you.

Lucky you they need to add some new sailors to their ranks and have stopped in the local pub. Are you ready to sign up?

tumblr_my96b2ciug1slygkko1_250.gif

So, what do you think? I decided to change it up a bit and do things a bit more interesting. Hopefully I'll have some people that are interested. Anyway, if anyone is interested and have a comments or anything, comment below.

(c)opyright to Hoist The Colours on Tumblr

More Coming....

The Lore

{ Hybrids } : Offspring of unions between species. Often creating unknown results as many pairings are not fully observed. Most species keep to their own although it is known to happen. All the species are able to interbreed genetically, however genetic traits are not always completely shared between parents. For instance a werewolf and mermaid will not create a aquatic wolf child.

Mermaid x Werewolf = Shapeshifter : Lifespan 0- 150 years can change their appearance appear as other animals
Mermaid x Witch = Shifter : Lifespan 0- 150 years - can change their physical features but appear human.
Mermaid x Fae = Siren : Lifespan 0- 150 years.
Mermaid x Human = Mermaid : Lifespan 0- 100 years. They that can stay on land without starting to get sick for 2 weeks rather than 3 days
Werewolf x Witch = Weremamal : Lifespan 0- 120 years. A werewolf attuned with nature and their soul aligns with a specific animal type changing the species of animal they change into.
Werewolf x Fae = Succubus : Lifespan 0- 140 years. Strong desire to mate, need the rush of hormones to survive and stay healthy.
Werewolf x Human = Human or Werewolf : Lifespan depends on the gene inheritance, 50/50 chance of inheriting the gene.
Fae x Witch = Nymph : Lifespan 0- 150 years - Very similar to Fae but lack wings and the ability to fly. Tend to be more mischievous than Fae.
Fae x Human = Witch : Lifespan 0- 140 years.

{ Mermaids/Mermen } : Lifespan 0- 140 years : Aquatic creatures that resemble humans by their upper bodies, below the waist however is a large fish tail that helps them propel through the water. They are nimble and agile under water, but once their tails touch dirt they turn into legs, but as long as their legs touch salt water they return to tails. They must return to the water at least every 3 days to stay alive. They rarely travel alone and tend to stay near inlets where they can rest on the shores. Their tails are powerful weapons they use for defense a smack from one can easily break bones, along with fangs that drop down in their teeth. They are attracted to shiny objects, and many take pleasure in drowning sailors who enter their territory. PLAYABLE

{ Sea Creatures } : Lifespan Unknown/Per species :There are many unknown creatures within the deep. Many of which are far from friendly. It takes a great food source however to feed a large beast so they tend to not be an immediate threat. PLAYABLE

{ Werewolves } : Lifespan 0- 120 years : Bitten or born individuals who shift into ferocious wolves around the full moon, the day before during and after. Individuals born of two wolves are much stronger than those who were bitten and tend to lead packs. They have an exceptional sense of smell and have the strength of two men, and usually very agile. They only can transform the days around the moon and the desire to transform is nearly impossible to resist. PLAYABLE

{ Witches/Warlocks } : Lifespan 0- 140 years : Humans who are descended from Fae lineage who inherit the gift of magic, often the grandchild of a Fae. Their magic twists from natural forces to life and death powers. Witches tend to lean towards healing arts or darker arts but never the extreme of both. They cannot fly in the way Faeries do, but can enchant objects and most can use telekinesis. It takes years of practice to master their powers and avoid harm to themselves or others. However witches live longer lives than ordinary humans. Often 200 years. PLAYABLE

{ Zombies } : Lifespan est. 3 year shelf life : Humans and Magical creatures who were effected by the disease have died and are now roaming the land hungry for flesh to rip from your bones. The blood and food does nothing to sate their hunger or preserve their bodies from decay. However they do decay at a much slower rate than before the virus. They can only be killed by something piercing their brain, any number of techniques will do, but it must disrupt the neuron firing of the brain to kill them. They do not have the required motor skills to run or jog, but they can walk fast and do not require time to breath or stop. NOT PLAYABLE

RE: Hoist The Colours (Apocalypse Rp)

Last Of It....

The Characters/FC...

{Males}

Jensen Ackles (as Miles Hunter)

Jamie Campbell Bower (as Kayden Du Bois)

Tom Hiddleston (as Oliver Hanford)

Charlie Hunnam (as William Porter)

Joel Kinnaman (as August Knight)

Joseph Morgan (as Braden Jones)

Colin O’Donoghue (as Thomas O’Brian)

Norman Reedus (as Connor Du Bois)

Andrew Scott (as Felix Turner)

Daniel Sharman (as Colin Wolff)

Robert Sheehan (as Nigel Stone)

Aidan Turner (as Lucas Cross)

Tom Wlaschiha (as Athos Ryder)

{Females}

Lauren Cohan (as Faith Hooper)

Lily Collins (as Melody Star)

Danai Gurira (as Lyra Winters)

Lena Headey (as Rosaline Evans)

Laurie Holden (as Temperance Hawker)

Scarlett Johansson (as Talya Rosenfield)

Rose Leslie (as Marina Baltic)

Holland Roden (as Claudia Hills)

Rutina Wesley (as Lotti Fields)

Deborah Ann Woll (as Coral Baltic)

{Other}

Jack the badass dog.

{Coming Soon}

Ian Bohen (as Owen Willcox)

Kim Coates (as Mason Trigger)

Hugh Dancy (as Rufio Graves)

Tommy Flanagan (as Shaun O’Malley)

Alexander Skarsgard (as Edward Frost)

Ian Somerhalder (as Milo Walsh)

Emilia Clarke (as Danika Redwood)

Nina Dobrev (as Amelia Viano)

Emily Kinney (as Flora Pine)

Liv Tyler (as Willow Hart)

This looks pretty interesting, I haven't seen a nautical based roleplay in a while, for some odd reason they tend to be kinda rare.

I have a question or two about the 'Sea Creature' group, more as I am wondering if they are playable or just there for fluff reason and if they are playable what are the limitations on this group?

^^

Well, I wouldn't say it would be playable but if others are interested or willing to play the Sea Creature, then sure. However, if I was to say they were playable, do you mean the group itself or the whole rest of the other groups?

Well, I didn't think zombies were playable, the others all have a lot more lore and even hybrid combinations so I figured they were playable. But Sea Creatures didn't have a lot to them beyond the text saying they were there, though above it does say all groups can interbreed, except the zombie I am guessing, which makes me wonder if the sea creatures can as well. Anywho, it's nothing big, I enjoy playing monsters and monstrous humanoids so I wanted to see if it was an option before resigning to another role and if full Sea Creature wasn't an option, perhaps a hybrid of one was.

Bah, it's just a bit of confusion caused by blanket terms like 'all species can interbreed' and no clear lines stating which race or group are there for players to pick up and which are there just to be fluffy.

Well, all the other groups are able to play expect the zombies one. Sorry for confusion. I'll make a note of that soon.

Thank you, that will prevent more silly people such as myself from asking in the future.

Just to be completely clear, this means the Sea Creatures are up for grabs?

Haha, no problem.

And yes they are. =3

=3

That's great to hear. Whenever we get enough interests from people then I'll put the application.

I know many group roleplays have a screening process, will we be sending our characters to you first to get approval or will they just go to the character thread until vetted?

I've seen this happened and I wouldn't say you have to, but I don't think it's necessary to PM me the application first for approval before posting on the thread. So no. However, they still can if they want I don't mind, but it's basically up to them.

Though if I see something wrong from someone's application, then I'll PM them and let them know. ;)

Alrighty, sounds pretty good to me. Hope the roleplay takes off so we can both get into this interesting world.

Korax said:
Alrighty, sounds pretty good to me. Hope the roleplay takes off so we can both get into this interesting world.

I know right..:rolleyes:

samowise said:
This is a pretty interesting plot, I am completely in.

Awesome. =3

Back
Top Bottom