Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Patronizing muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing will ever convince me otherwise, Islam is violence and decay.

But then I haven't been brainwashed by the current political agenda.

Nope, just neo-colonialist ideas. Is it any surprised that a people act with violence when that's what's culturally been done to them by the first world?

littlerooster said:

I don't think these kinds of topics should be solely about trying to convince people of a certain point of view but rather about an exchange of ideas and discussion OF those points of view. If you won't be convinced then that's fine but I'd personally appreciate it if you proved your point better.

Your point is the one stated above, yes? What the other people in this topic are saying is "that it's NOT the religion but the region and fringe groups/fundamentalists". You will not be convinced to see things that way and that's fine but if you have no other evidence to provide, then you can leave with us knowing where you stand on the issue. There's no need to throw around aggressive remarks that have no bearing on the conversation.

Rudolph Quin said:
littlerooster said:

I don't think these kinds of topics should be solely about trying to convince people of a certain point of view but rather about an exchange of ideas and discussion OF those points of view. If you won't be convinced then that's fine but I'd personally appreciate it if you proved your point better.

Your point is the one stated above, yes? What the other people in this topic are saying is "that it's NOT the religion but the region and fringe groups/fundamentalists". You will not be convinced to see things that way and that's fine but if you have no other evidence to provide, then you can leave with us knowing where you stand on the issue. There's no need to throw around aggressive remarks that have no bearing on the conversation.

For a start they have all missed the point of this thread which is "Patronizing Muslims" it is not whether bad things happen to Muslims too or if other religions also do bad things. It is simply whether the West bow down to Muslims.

Yes, I believe the West does furthermore the Left Wing love to trash Christianity wherever and however they can yet turn a blind eye to Islam which I think we can all agree is the complete opposite to Left Wing politics.

If you go back on the discussion you will see that Trygon was the first to start with the aggressive remarks, insults and even stooping to making things up to try and prove his point, Trygon you see is a Left Wing drone and the Leftist mind has no respect or interest in the truth.

You've made a lot of assertions Rooster, such as many claims of Muslim's raping people just because; can you link to any article?

Actually, Nihilistic, I'd ask that the articles also provide evidence of the rate of that particular crime being higher in Muslims than non Muslims, and that Islam/being Muslim was a factor relevant to the crime itself.

This topic has been derailed and is no longer on the path of civilized discussion. That said, I'm closing it and there will be no more discussion on the matter. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom