Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MadGenius Requests: Prowling For a Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadGenius

Moon
Info about Me:

I am a writer that enjoys exploring romantic and drama filled plots. I am also sexual based writer, so most of my role-plays will include a good amount of sexual material. I like to achieve health balance of both sex/story. Fantasy and scifi genres are my favorite types of role-eplays. I also have an interest in the everyday life, action and adventure genres too. I play both the male and female character roles. I do prefer to play the female role. I tend to write 500 to 1000 words in a normal post. There is no need to match my full length. I play as both submissive and dominate character roles. Which personality stance I take largely depends on how I feel at the time, the character I am playing as and the role-play genre it's self.

My Partner's Requirements:

- A nice grasp on literacy
- Decent post length. Minimum 1 paragraph
- Good detail with each post
- Creative ideas to push the roleplay plot along
- The ability to start the roleplay with the first post

The Basic Rp Info:

- Gender pairings: MxF - MxM - FxF - M or FxTrans. Furry/monster pairings of any nature are also welcomed.
- All ideas I have put forth can be customized to your needs.
- Feel free to suggest ideas you wish to play out.
- I am still in the process of creating an on/off page with all my specific sexual interests. But I will make it simple for you, Nothing is off limits at this point. Suggest and we will take it from that point.

My Contact Info:

I am busy during the week so my replies might get a little slow sometimes. I will do my best to post as fast and often as I can. If you wish to contact me with questions or to setup a role-play, please send me a Private Message or post below. I like to Rp over the bluemoon message system, email, Skype or a forum.

My Roleplay Suggestions:

Anthro x Human/Anthro
Vampire
Werewolf
Witch hunter
Mermaid
Pirates x naval officer
Elf x Human
Escaped Generic test subject from a lab
Summoner x summoned spirit

RE: MadGenius Requests: Vampire/Werewolf/Summoner/Pirate/Bodyguard/Skyrim

I'd be interested in taking a whirl at the Summoner/Summoned idea you've posted above.

RE: MadGenius Requests: Vampire/Werewolf/Summoner/Pirate/Bodyguard/Skyrim

That is awesome. Thank you very much for the interest. I will send you a message in order to work out the final details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom