Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

m/m or m/f NEED MORE RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamello

Planetoid
This is my 2nd request thread, I'm not very good at them. But I'll start by telling what i will and will not do.

WILL NOT
-any thing that belongs in a toilet.
-horror (unless you have a very good plot)
-futa
-f/f
-i will not do ANYTHING with someone younger then 12.
That's all i can think of at the moment, but you can ask. The most horrible thing i can do is say no, right?

WHAT I LIKE
-m/m or male x male
-m/f
-high school
-college
-fantasy (but i have just started those so i might need some help.)
-pretty much anything.
I'm very easy to get along with so just ask and i will tell you if I'm up for it.

~ When it comes to m/m~
I can be the uke/bottom or seme/top. I can be a switch aswell.
But when i am an uke i am the regular cute uke.
Now don't get me wrong, i will NOT be a whiny child like thing! I will still have some man into me
When i am seme, i would like to be dominate but romantic, i don't like to be a non-stop fucking dude.
Even though i play as both i like to be the uke more in m/m. (FOR NOW)

-now i know people get busy so you don't have to reply every day or anything like that. I will reply atleast every week, please do the same. If you don't want to rp with me anymore or have writers block, just tell me and ill be fine with it.

-I'm fine with and length of writing. (unless its oneliners, please don't do that)
I will usually write 1 to 2 paragraphs, maybe more.

+also please, i mean please!
Do not write in slang in the rps. I dont mind if you write like that when we are just talking but not in the rp. Thank you +
Ok that should be it! If i think of anymore i will write it in the comments. Also please pm me. I guess you can leave a comment but i don't know if i will respond very quickly.

I have a small update. I have a good amount fandoms.
ANIME! I like alot of anime. Ask me and ill say if i have watched it. YES i watch yaoi, i love it. But i also watch other animes.
I am getting to the doctor who fandom, love the 10th doctor.
MARVEL!
I rp loki and a few other. Mostly in the avengers fandom.
For now that's all. Ask if you have others your wondering about.

Hey edit!!! I am done with m/f's for now. Just m/m unless you have an amazing idea for m/f but at the time I am not in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom