Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hanna's Requests and Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannaV

Meteorite
Hello! I'm Hanna! Very new to the site, but I have done sexual role playing for a year. I'd be very much interested in starting some solid roleplays here and I thought it would be a good idea to post some of the ideas I have. I will be editing and changing things with this post as they become finished--this is just the beginning! Feel free to PM more or post in this thread with questions or offers/changes to my ideas.

My Scenarios:

Survival- This plot would take place in 2032 in Boston (or another large city). The United States would have suffered a terrible viral outbreak seven years earlier that decimated the majority of the population with symptoms similar to the "Rage" virus. (Please ask me if you're unclear what this means) After the seven years, those infected have mostly died off and the remaining population of North America are those that have survived the harsh and deadly landscape. I would be Hanna McLeay, a twenty year old that has survived the past three years on her own after her father was killed. Surviving in Boston, Hanna is a crafty and dangerous survivor that has spent six months in the city and fashioned a shelter at the top of a five story building that is inaccessible except by a retracting ladder. Going out into the city, Hanna gathers supplies regularly, but avoids contact with other humans based on past experiences. She is un-trusting of anyone else and is deadly when threatened. The plot would occur when Hanna is spotted and tracked by a gang of psychotic slavers and murders that thrive in Boston. The gang of eight would track Hanna to an old abandon market where they would attempt to capture her. I have envisioned the gang dwindling to about four or five men throughout their pursuit, making the leader incredibly hostile to Hanna when they capture her. What they do with Hanna when they subdue her is completely up to you. This would require the other role player to inhabit the role of several different members of a gang that are psychotic. I would prefer this to occur in Private Messages, but considering the number of members of the gang, I wouldn't be opposed to having others take up parts of the gang. This idea is open to criticism and changes, so feel free to over any constructive changes if you are interested. The role would require literacy and lengthy posts including decent build up to anything smutty (if that is the path you choose.) I would like to write my own character in the first person. (it might be difficult for the other person to do the same, so I expect third person) If it would bother you that I was in first person and you in the third, I have no issue writing Hanna in the third person. [TAKEN]

The Waning Empire- This would be a fairly long reaching role lay that would have the potentially to last a long time. The premise would center around Ancient Rome, particularly during the Roman conquest of Britannia. My character would be of Scottish descent and the commander of a tribe that had recently lost their chief and my character's father. Waging war against the Romans, I would have several successful companions against the Romans before being defeated and captures. Taken to Rome, I would be auctioned off with other slaves to the highest bidder which is where your character would purchase me. I envisioned my partners character being some sort of politician in Rome, but also a manically sex fiend. He would live in a large mansion with servants, his family (brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, etc.) and friends that support his revelry in Rome and often contribute. The Role Play would go from there, my character attempting to find a way out of Rome and back home while being a pawn in the deviancy and maniacal behavior of this high reaching Roman family. Presumably Smut would occur, but my character would have a vision and would need to be severally broken or convinced by this family to come around to enjoying their perversions. This Role Play would have a tremendous cast of characters and would likely be expansive. Posting would most likely consist of several paragraphs or/ and pages and be written in the third person.

Getting Out- A fairly basic role play where I, having just been dumped by my boy friend, go to a rundown bar looking for some revenge sex. I don't really mind who the partner role plays as, although I envisioned the person being much older than myself. The act can occur where ever, the bar, back to a house, car, alley, etc. Essentially me being angry and running into a guy that delivers. The premise could certainly expand beyond that, maybe the guys crazy and kidnaps me, imprisonment, whatever.

Home Invasion- I am house sitting for a friend or friend of my family and end up being involved in a home invasion. The thief(thieves) expected no one to be home. Doesn't necessarily have to be smutty, but that is the implication. My character would be quite against being taken sexual from this, but I suppose if the hunt is your thing, this might be fun for you.

Been Caught Stealing- Title explains most of it. I envisioned myself casing a pawn shop in a mall sort of setting where I hide in the shop after it closes, but still get caught by the owner robbing the place. I've tried this before, and I've imagined my partner being ex-military or ex-mafia, much older than myself. He makes some offer with me to avoid getting arrested and I accept this offer after a bit of persuading. The partner can be changed, though. He could just as easily be a worker that stayed late and got lucky.

(Other scenarios will be added throughout time and space. Let me know if you find any interest in these. Here are some generic match ups that I haven't formulated a story for you, but maybe express interest for the rest of you:)

ME X YOU

Peasant X Knight
Squire X Knight
Knight X Squire
Missionary X (Potential) Convert
Bank Teller X Robber
Checkout Lady X Customer
Mark X Assassin
Assassin X Mark
Bookworm X Athlete
Athlete X Bookworm
Lady Getting Gas X Truck Driver