Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MadMaleGenius Adult Requests: Looking For Vampire/Werewolf/Fantasy Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadGenius

Moon
Info about Me:

I am a writer that enjoys exploring romantic and drama filled plots. I am also sexual based writer, so most of my role-plays will include a good amount of sexual material. I like to achieve health balance of both sex/story. Fantasy and scifi genres are my favorite types of role-eplays. I also have an interest in the everyday life, action and adventure genres too.

I play both male and female character. More often then not, I play a male characters. In fact I would enjoy the chance to play a female a little more. I do write long posts. I average 500-1000 words. Their is no need or pressure to march my length.

I play as both submissive and dominate character roles. Which personality stance I take largely depends on how I feel at the time, the character I am playing as and the role-play genre it's self.

Partner Requirements:

- A nice grasp on literacy
- Decent post length. Minimum 1 paragraph
- Good detail with each post
- Creative ideas to push the roleplay plot along

Roleplay Info:

I am open to all gender pairings. The main one request by my partners are MxF - MxM - FxF - M or FxTrans. Furry/monster pairings of any nature are also welcomed.

All ideas I have put forth can be customized to your needs. If you have any ideas or plots you wish to share I would be happy to read them. Also feel free to suggest ideas you wish to play out.

Also feel free to stage the situation within the role-play as you see fit. I will not freak out of you take control of my characters/animals/objects in order position them in a certain way to make writing your post or a battle scene easier. I am a flexible writer and will run with whatever you write. If you have any question on sharing control or sharing limitations ask me.

I am still in the process of creating an on/off page with all my specific sexual interests. But I will make it simple for you, Nothing is off limits at this point. Suggest and we will take it from that point.

Contact Info:

I am busy during the week so my replies might get a little slow sometimes. I will do my best to post as fast and often as I can. If you wish to contact me with questions or to setup a role-play, please send me a Private Message or post below. I like to Rp over the message system, email or a forum thread.

Roleplay Ideas & Cravings:

[Craving] Any type of fantasy/scifi idea,plot or character pairing. Willing to explore both sumt and story based ideas.

Vampire/Werewolf Rp:

Idea 1: A couple lives a happy life for many years. Until a twist of fate forces the two to meet on the battlefield, Reveling their deepest secrets to each other. One lover hunts vampires and one lover is a vampire. The lovers must now chose between love and duty.

Idea 2: A high school student watches her lover murdered violently before her eyes. That even pushes the student into a career which helps take criminals off the streets. When odd murder start to pop up around the city, the student comes face to face with the murdered lover and learns that they are a vampire. The student is torn between the dead lover and a strange secret unit within the police department, who wishes to use the student to join and hunt down vampires.

RE: MadMaleGenius Adult Requests: Looking For Vampire/Werewolf/Skyrim Rp

Updated Page Info and Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom