Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas for the new year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Alright so I have a couple of new ideas, plan on updating my role play pairings list.

1st idea. Homeless, pregnant. Which deals with a young woman maybe 19-21 discovering she's pregnant after her first time of unprotected sex with her boyfriend, her parents are very strict so she'd tries to hide it as long as she can. Until her younger sister finds her diary, tells her parents. Of course her boyfriend being the kind of guy that isn't ready for fatherhood dumps her as soon as she tells him, her parents kick her out leaving her with nothing.

2nd idea. The high school reunion. A woman in her late twenties returns to her home town for her ten year high school reunion, while she was in school she was very popular. She graduated went onto college, got married just before her college graduation. After graduation number two she found herself pregnant, with child but due to complications she lost the baby. Then lost her husband, has been single since. But after she signs in, gets her name tag she bumps into the one guy she'd always wished she had given a chance while in high school.

3rd idea. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. A young woman in her early twenties maybe she's celebrating her 21st birthday with some friends, she has a little to much to drink. She meets a hot guy, one things lead to another. She wakes up next to the hot guy, then looks down at her ring finger realizing she got married. Now there are two ways this can go.. One she can be happy with the guy, they can live their life happily or two she can have a boyfriend back home that she knows will be very mad so she could ask for an annulment.

4th idea. A soldier's widow. This idea is similar to the widowed Bride idea that I'm currently pursuing, the young woman finds herself widowed a few months after what would be her two year anniversary with her husband. Since her husband had to ship out before they ever got a honeymoon she was never able to get pregnant, now with her husband gone. She's moved back home, is living with her parents but would love to fall in love again, hopes that this time she'll be able to have more time to actually have a life with whoever might catch her eye. Her age would be between 22-25, that would make her still young but at least child baring age. (Appearance will come later on. Please pm, do not reply to this thread.)

5th Idea. The Preacher's daughter (Plot coming soon. Feel free to pm me if your interested though.)

( Those are just a couple, I have plenty more where they came from. Some of the old ones still apply though, please pm me instead of replying to this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom