Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The furry roommate? (Charliesweb7 & Mercenary)

He swallowed the last bit of food on his plate before replying. "Yes, I did. Though my back a little sore." Brian told he sleepily with a small smile appearing on his lips. He yawned one more time as he stood up from his seat. "I'm gonna go get ready for the day." He said to Kimberly, letting he know he was going to take a shower. Brian slowly walked up stairs, somewhat carrying his sleep-heavy feet. A little bit later the shower could be heard upstairs.

Kimberly smiled at him when he spoke. "Alright." She said, then finishing her cup. She already had her shower and changed. She was hoping that he could take her to campus. She needed to talk to a few people. They were in very soon at campus. She just needed to get an ID, some other things. She wanted to ask him after he got ready.

Brian started waking up more as he showered, but also felt heavier at the same time from the warm water. Then that image of her in the bikini slipped into his mind yet again. He couldn't help it! She was attractive, he wasn't denying that. It was whether or not he liked her in that way was what he was debating in his head. It took him a little bit longer to shower, and when he came downstairs his hair was still a little damp, but also slightly poofy. He was waiting a white t-shirt, as usual, and some grey pants."Hey." Brian said, more awake.

When he came out, she laughed a little bit. "I guess I am not the only one who has to deal with frizzy hair." She teased, smirking at him. It was cute and funny. Kimberly was in a pair of skinny jeans and a v-neck. She didn't realize just how hot it was walking to campus. She had noticed it was hot..and it would get hotter.

"Haha, very funny." Beian said sarcastically as he patted his hair down, running his hands down on it to keep it down. "You know, you're dressed awfully warn for how hot it gets out here. I don't mean to sound like that, but you might want to dress less." Brian told her. He had brushed his teeth while he was up in the bathroom, so Brian was ready to go for the day.

"You think?" She asked, looking down. "Alright, I didn't bring a ton of shorts though." She said, heading up to her bedroom. She changed into a pair of white cotton shorts, Kimberly then slipping on some shoes before grabbing her bag. "So I was wondering if it is a both to show me around campus today? I have some appointments in a an hour or so." She told him. 'if norm I can go myself." She explained. Kimberly didn't want to be a burden.

"Well, It's just a suggestion. A good suggestion." Brian said to her with a shrug. He sat down and thought to himself as he waited for Kimberly to redress herself. He looked back at Kimberly as she came back down. "Sure I can take you. Do you want to go now and take a tour of the campus, or just wait." Brian told her.

She nodded her head when he spoke. "Yes, I would love that. Is the campus big?" She asked him. She had no idea if it was. "But that would be lovely. I..." She started, fishing something out of her purse. "I wrote down which places my classes are in. It would be very helpful if You could show me ehtere they are." She added, smiling up to him.

"I mean, the campus is decently sized, but not as big as the big human colleges, like Texas or Texas Tech." Brian told her, shrugging again. He took the paper from her hand and looked it over for a bit. "You actually have one or two classes with me. Anyway, yes, I can show you around.It won't take too long." He said to Kimberly, looking back up at her and handing her her paper

When she got the paper, she looked at it. "Really? Which classes?" She asked him. She wanted to know. Perhaps maybe something like Maths or English? She wondered. She folded the paper up, tucking it into her purse and making sure she had her phone and keys. "Alright so should we head out?" She asked him, smiling before adjusting her purse.

"The Math and English classes. By the way, Mr. Hartman, the English teacher, he's used to be a drill Sargent. He lost an eye over seas, too. Don't ask him about it. And don't be late, or basically anything that you'd get scolded for in elementary school. As a quote from him, he'll chew you up and spot you out like yesterday's leftovers. And just to let you know, he's a human." Brian said to her. "Do you want to drive there? I mean, we have time to walk, but driving would be faster." he told Kimberly as he sat up.

Kimberly nodded her head. "Duly noted." She replied. She didn't plan on being late but she really wanted to make sure that she wasn't late around him. "Well, I am glad that I have two classes with you!" She added, smiling. And she was glad to know tree was some human teachers. So she wouldn't be the only human there thankfully. Still, she wondered if there would be any human students. "If you don't mind driving." She told him. She didn't know that it was too hot.

"That's better than you being dissapointed with me being in your classes." Brian joked with a bit of a grin. "Sure, I don't mind driving. Shall we, then?" He said to Kimberly. Brian turned and walked into the garage, opening ithe door with the button on the wall. He walked to the car and waited for her.

"Why would I be upset?" She asked him. "It means I know someone! It is hard going to a school where you are different and where I will be very different than other people. It will be great to have you in some classes." She replied to him. She then followed him, making sure that she got into the right place. She almost got in the wrong place. She then slid into the car, buckling up. "Thank you again for driving me. it means a lot." She replied to him.

"Well, I know how that feels, so I'm happy to help in that way." Brian told her, smiling, but it faded a little when she wasn't looking. He kind of woshed there would've been a person doing this for him, that he could have been friends with and help him out when he was younger. But there was nothing that could be done about that now, and he was just glad he was doing this for Kimberly. "Sure thing. And remember, driver on left, road on right." he said to kimberly as age got in, the smile reappearing.

Once in the car, she laughed at him. "I will get it eventually. This is the exact reason why I am glad I am not driving." She joked, settling into the seat. She was glad that she had roomed with him. He would hopefully put a good word into the others. He was nice...but what if some of the others weren't? She could only hope. "How cold does it get here?" She asked him. "Or I should ask about rain..." She explained. It rained a lot where she was from. Soo much so.

"It's the reason I'm glad you're not driving, too." Brian replied. It was jokingly, though there was truth in his words. Brian was glad Kimberly had come along. Not only had she fixed his financial problem, but she was god company, too. Now he hoped he could convince the others of that as well. "Well, it's usually warmer here. And I wouldn't say it rains too much. At least, not from the year of experience I've had here." Brian told her as they drove off.

"Hey!" Kimberly replied, laughing a bit. "I would get it...eventually." She joked with him. She watched as he pulled out, then shutting the garage door. "Alright well that doesn't sound too bad...it rains so much where I live." She explained. So much was actually an understatement. "It is really hot here. I mean, I thought it got hot in England." She replied. Boy was she wrong. This was like an oven here! How did people live here so long? Gosh...

"Maybe, I have faith in you. But I wouldn't put money on it." Brian joked back at her. "Really, how much rain did you typically get? And no, England is not really near as hot hot as it gets here. Some days you can cook on the sidewalk." Brian said to her, joking about the last part. Soon enough they were at the college, and Brian pulled up and parked. He unlocked the doors and stepped out, waiting for Kimberly.

Kimberly rolled her eyes at him. "Oh come on." She teased to him. When he asked, she went to speak until he spoke. "Wait...seriously? You can cook something on the sidewalk? You are kidding..." She replied to him. Kimberly got out, then shutting the door behind her. "It rained a lot... like a crap load of rain." She told him. Once out, they headed towards campus.

"Not really, no. I mean, I don't think so. I've never actually tried it. But somedays I have to wear shoes so I don't burn my feat on the concrete." Brian said to her. "That dies sound like a lot of rain...Anyway, let's get you to your classes. I'm sure your profs won't mind that you're a little early." Brian told her as he walked beside her towards the campus of Anthro University.

"Ouch...that has to hurt." She replied. She had never had that feeling before. "Will all of the professors be there?" She asks curiously. She was not sure about how University worked over here. "The campus is beautiful." She replied to him. The lush green grass, beautiful trees, the beautiful buildings. She wondered what her professors would be like. Besides the English teacher.

"Yeah. The shoes aren't too comfortable themselves, either." Brian said cringing a bit at the thought of it. "I don't know, really. But I'm guessing they would be if you're supposed to meet them, right? Or at least the ones you're meeting." He replied to Kimberly with a shrug. As she complimented the campus, Brian looked around. "Yeah, I guess so." He said with a simple nod.

"Are they like sandals? I mean... that would make the most sense." She replied to him. She nodded her head as they started waking. "Well I would love to meet some of them. I just want to make sure that they aren't....well surprised I guess. Are there any humans teachers?" She asked him. Maybe she wouldn't be the only human on campus then. "I will be honest, when I look don't he website...I thought the picture of a wolf....was the mascot." She said, blushing.

"Yes they are, actually." Brian said, looking at her with a complimenting smile that said 'you're pretty smart'. "Well, I'm sure they have been informed already. Having a new human student wouldn't be something the profs weren't told about I'd think. Unless They all think you were an anthro when you signed up... I don't know if they have something to tell them online, maybe they just assume that everyone who applies is an anthro? I don't know, I haven't seen what you looked at, or if I did I probably wouldn't remember. Anyway, I guess we'll find out in a little bit. Besides the guy I already told you about, there's Mrs. Hutchenson, the math prof. Maybe they do know, considering they put you with the two human teachers in AU. But like I said, I guess we'll find out." Brian said to her in thought, shrugging. "Aren't mascots supposed to have big heads and look all cartooney?" He said, laughing a bit at what she told him. "I guess I'd have to see the picture though. You'll have to show me sometime." Brian told her, bringing his laughing down to a couple of chuckles.

Back
Top Bottom