Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The furry roommate? (Charliesweb7 & Mercenary)

She hadn't even gotta her suitcases up the regular stairs! Just the small ones then up towards the living room. When he spoke, she nodded her head. "Yes, that works and please...they are rather heavy. Need a lot of clothes and shoes for a year huh?" She teased, laughing a bit. Kimberly grabbed the lighter one, then heading up the other stairs. She lifted it up, having a little trouble carrying them up.

Brian nodded back to her, picking two suitcases up with ease. "Well, clothes maybe. Shoes? I would think you would only need one or two pair. But what do I know? They haven'y made shoes for anthros. But I guess I'm a little weird since I like being in bare feet." He said, looking down at his more dog like feet as he walked up the stairs with her suitcases.

She had never noticed that really but she then looked down once she was in the room. "Well... do your feet get cold?" She asked him. That was really only the need and to protect from hard ground. "So...can I ask you questions about you...or is that rude?" She questioned him. She didn't want to be rude. She was just curious! He was like a dog...

"Nah, my fur keeps me warm, like a wolf's." Brian told her as he continued up the stairs. "I guess that depends on the question, doesn't it? But probably not. And if it is, I know you meant no harm. I've probably heard worse anyway. So, what's your question?" He replied, getting to the top and turning his head to look down at her.

It wasn't very far before they were in her room. Her bed was a full size and it fit perfectly in the room. Kimberly shook her head. "No no... it is alright..." She told him. She didn't want to piss him off. It would be terrible living with a roommate who hated her. She pulled the suitcase onto the bed, popping open the trunk. "

"Seriously, what's the question? It'll probably piss me off more if you don't ask it, because then I'll spend all day thinking about what the horribly rude question you were about to ask was." Brian said with a smile, only half joking. He was curious as to what she was going to say, and wanted to know.

Kimberly frowned when he almost snapped at her. "I was just curious about..you." She added. She didn't say "your kind" or anything like that. "I mean...I have never seen anyone like you." She explained to him. "But I also don't want to upset you. I mean...I just don't know anything about anthros." She told him. Was that so bad? She wasn't calling him names.

"Well that's fine. We aren't really that common, and most of us are in America. I mean, I'm assuming you're not from America? Not to be rude myself, but with your accent and all...Anyway. What is it you want to know about us?" Brian said to her, smiling again. He walked in and set the suitcase on her bed. He didn't want to open it up and see something private of hers, like a bra or a lingerie. All of a sudden a mental image of her in a lingerie shot into his head, and it actually turned him on a little. Brian mentally slapped himself to get him to stop thinking about it. He shouldn't be thinking that way about her, she had just moved in! Not to mention they had only met yesterday! But the thought still lingered in the back of his mind...

"I am from England." She explained to him. So that would explain why she had never seen anyone like him around. "Well I mean...not to be rude but...how do you .....you know. I mean is your mother a...wolf? I am sorry if that is rude I just don't know. Like... you are human...but with fur..." She explained, rubbing her neck as she started pulling out a pair of shoes. She was glad that he didn't open up her suitcase and start looking through it.

"Meh, don't worry about it. My mother was actually an anthro too. But there were a lot less anthros around when she was a kid. My dad was human, though. It's a mystery were anthros came from. Some scientists claim it was evolution. Then there's the conspiracy theory that the first ones came from a government test experiments to make better soldiers or something and escaped. I honestly don't care myself. I'm here, and I'm real, and that's what I care about." Brian told her, walking to the doorway.

So he know where they came form. But then he was heading to the door. So she knew to stop her questioning there before she made an ass out of herself. "Oh okay." She said. She then looked down to her shoes, then back to him. "So...I will see you after I unpack?" She told him. She would need to go to a store soon to get shampoo, bedding, pillows and such. She pulled her other trunk on the bed, opening it up. On top was a tiny bikini top that didn't seem like it would fit her breasts. Probably great for his mental image.

"Alright. I'll be in my room if you need me." Brian told her, before walking out. But before he left, he got a glimpse of her bikini. It seemed like it would barely fit her! That did not help Brian resist thinking about her, and now he had the image of her in that bikini stuck in his head as well. He cursed himself under his breathe as he entered his room, shutting the door behind him. "He hadn't had much experience being with humans, none really that were positive anyway. But this girl, he liked her, he could tell. She was gorgeous, and tried to be nice to him. That was more than any other human had really offered him. A relationship between an anthro and a human was rare, but not unheard of, His own parents were an example of that.

Well, he was nice. There was no reason not to be nice. She was a little scared honestly. She had been since she first met him. But when he said he would protect her from the others...she kind of wanted to stay. It was all very confusing. Kimberly had said she found a roommate with a boy and her parents were a little hesitant. Maybe she could get him on voice chat with her parents and "claim" her webcam was broken or not working. Kimberly went to work then, getting unpacked in about 45 minutes. After that, she looked around. Just a few items for the place was all. She then went out of her room, over to his and knocking. "Brian? Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Sure. What is it?" Brian replied through the door, managing to push his thoughts about her to the back of his head. :If you want to come in, it's unlocked, by the way." He told her, his voice slightly muffled by the door in between them. He honestly didn't have a clue to what she was going to ask, and he was curious to find out yet again.

When he said about coming in, she opened the door. She did wonder what would greet her. "I was wondering if there was any place nearby that I could get things like shampoo...and bedding and such? Or even a few stores?" She asked him. She might order some of her favorite shampoo and such online and have it shipped there. She would see. She wondered if he had a car and if he would take her. If not, she could take a cab if it was too far away.

Brian was sitting in a cushioned wheeled chair, turned from his desk that had a shut laptop on it. "Yeah, there are some stores. They're farther into the city, but you can't miss them. You'll probably find everything you need there." Brian told her. "I'm guessing you don't have a car, do you? I can drive you if you want." he offered to her.

"Oh okay. Yeah, I need a few things like that. Plus some groceries." She told him. "And no, no car. I only started driving about a year ago." She explained. Kimberly smiled when he spoke. "Really? You would do that? That is so nice..." She explained to him. "I don't want to be a bother but it would be lovely if you could take me there." She told him.

"Yeah, you'll find what you need there. And if course I'll drive you. Can't a guy be nice to a gal? Who said chivalry is dead?" Brian said with another smile. "We can just say you'd owe me one. But you'll have to do the shopping yourself. People there are still kind of wary about anthros. Not in a violent kind of way, but in a 'I hold the right to refuse business services to you' kind of way." he told her, letting her know it wouldn't be dangerous or anything.

"Well of course, I just didn't want to impose was all." Kimberly explained. When he spoke, she hewed on her lip. "That is unfortunate...how do you get most of your stuff then? And I will try to be quick. I don't want to keep you waiting too long." She explained to him. She also needed to get a phone relatively soon... That was a given as well. Kimberly wondered if he just ordered everything he could offline as much as possible.

"Well, not all of them refuse service. Some even support anthros. And a couple anthros managed to open stores themselves. So it's not all bad. But the best stuff tends to come from stores that refuse us service. But hey, you take what you can get, right?" Brian told her. "So, do you want to go now, or when?" Hecasked her, leaning back in his chair, a *squeek* coming from it.

Oh so it wasn't all so bad. Even some had stores. But apparently only foodstuff came from regular stores. "Well, while I am in there do you want me to get you anything?" She asked him. As he asked her, she rubbed her neck. "Now would be great if you do not mind. Or later...whenever you have some free time would be very nice." She told him with a genuine smile on her lips.

"No, I'm good. I've got all I need, and you don't have to go out if your way and use your money for me. But if you'd pay for gas, that's be great. And I've got free time right now. There's usually nothing good on the TV to me anyways. And the Internet can only entertain you for so long. Honestly, sometimes it gets boring around here..." Brian told her as he got up from his chair, waiting for her to step out of the doorway do they could go to his car.

Gas. Alright. She had never paid for anyones gas before. Mainly because the subway took them everywhere or her parents would drive or then she started driving. But she would have to figure out what is reasonable. Wasn't gas a lot cheaper over here? She moved out of the doorway, then heading into her room to grab her purse and wallet. She put it on her shoulder before then heading out. "Alright, lead the way." She told him, following him towards the garage.

Brian stood up and followed her. He thought it was fair, and has was down to $2.18 at the moment. Brian opened the dour towards the garage, showing an average red car. It wasn't anything special, but it also didn't cost too much and had good gas mileage. It had a driver and passenger seat in the front, and a backseat that could fit up to three people. He got into the drivers seat and put the keys in the ignition, starting it up as he waited for her.

Once he opened the door, she could see the car. It was just a plain car. She went over to the left side for the passenger...only to realize that was the drivers. "Sorry." She mentioned, then going over to the other side. It was so strange... them having the drivers side on the left. So strange... She buckled up, sitting a bit uncomfortably. "This is so strange...sitting on the right side and not driving." She told him. She looked over to Brian, wondering what he thought.

Back
Top Bottom