Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The furry roommate? (Charliesweb7 & Mercenary)

"Alright." She mentioned. At least he forgave her. She then looked around and back to him. "Wait...didn't we drive here?" She asked him. She remembered driving here. At least she thought they did. Was she wrong some how? "I guess I am a little excited about what it will be like here instead of elsewhere." She explained.

"Yeah, but it's not that long of a walk. And it's cooled down a bit from before. I thought I would just leave the car, maybe save a little gas. But I can go back and get it if you want." Brian offered to her after telling Kimberly what his plan was. They were actually about halfway between home and the campus parking now, and he left the choice up to her.

"Oh okay. That is fine. I was just curious. We can walk. I am fine with walking." She explained to him. They continued to walk, heading to the house. "A little walking is not going to hurt us. It might just fry us..." She laughed, just joking. It was hot though. She didn't know Texas got this hot.

"Yeah. I don't know, I just kinda felt like walking, too." Brian said to her, sighing a bit as they walked. It was still hot, But it had noticeably cooled down. "We'd be fried if we had come earlier, but this is survivable. You think it's hot? I've gotta always go around like I'm wearing a fur coat and then some." Brian responded, but smiled to indicate he was joking as well.

It didn't feel like it had cooled down at all! It was still burning up out there to her! "Have you ever thought about getting like your undercoat removed or something like that? Or a trim?" She asked him, shrugging her shoulders. "That is a possibility?" She suggested. She was going to say that is what dogs with long coats did but she avoided saying that and upsetting him more.

"Nooo, not happening. That sounds horrific. I'm keeping it the way it is, normal." Brian said, shuddering a bit at the thought. "Maybe a trim though, but I doubt it." He replied to Kimberly with some thought. Soon enough they were back at the house.

"Sorry." She replied. The walk was really short and before she knew it, they were at the house. "Do you have a blender? I can make smoothies if you want." She suggested. They really weren't all that hard to begin with. Just some fruit, juice, maybe milk and ice. Not hard at all. She smiled to him, relieved when she stepped into the air conditioning.

"It's not offensive or anything, And I've heard of other anthros doing it before. It's just not something I foresee myself ever doing." Brian said to her as they stepped inside, the sweet relief of cool air sweeping over them. Yes, I have a blender. There's one in the kitchen." he told Kimberly as he looked around the place. It was just a habit he had gotten into, making sure everything was there and in place.

"Ah alright. I just thought I was being helpful." She explained to him. She looked over to where he pointed in the kitchen. "Do you want a smoothie or not?" She asked. She was only going to make one if he wanted one. Otherwise she wasn't going to. She moved towards the kitchen, setting her purse down for the moment.

"A smoothie sounds nice, thank you." Brian said to her, nodding to himself after he made sure everything was in check. "So, what do you plan to do with the rest of the week?" Brian asked as he walked into the kitchen, looking at Kimberly.

Kimberly looked around, finally finding the blender. She pulled it out, then going and pulling out some fresh and frozen fruit, then juice. "I am not sure. I guess just settling in to living here." She added with a smile. "What about you?" She asked, dumping the fruit in blender. "I am kind of excited for this year..." She told him.

"Well, I was thinking maybe heading down to the gulf at some point. Other than that, I guess help you get situated with everything." Brian said to her with a shrug. He wondered if she wanted to go down to the shore with him. Then maybe he would get to see her in that bikini...as if he would be so lucky.

"The gulf?" She asked. She was not used to these slang terms. "Is that close?" She asked him. She didn't want to ask or invite herself. That would be rude. Especially if he had other friends. So instead, she hoped maybe he just asked her to come along. Or well...she could just stay home right? She smiled at him a bit, then blending the smoothie.

"Yeah, you know, the Gulf of Mexico. It's not too far down south, and it's a great way to relax a little, have some fun on the beach." Brian said to her. "You should come with, it'll be fun!" he suggested to Kimberly, not knowing that's what she wanted. He knew he wanted it, but h wasn't going to tell Kimberly about his whole thinking about her in a bikini. He was a guy without a girl, what was he supposed to do?

"Oh right. The Gulf of Mexico." She added, blushing a bit. Well now, didn't she feel stupid huh? She got out two cups, then opening the blender and swirling it around before pouring it into two glasses. Kimberly made sure to give him just a bit more than her. "Me? Come with you? Well is it just you or you and your friends?" She asked him. "I don't want to impose." She explained. Nor did she want to piss off his friends.

"Nah, it's just me. Everyone else is with their family. And honestly I'd rather not go alone. But you don't have to come if you don't want." Brian said to her, though he definitely hoped Kimberly would say yes. Not only would he enjoy her company, but maybe he'd be lucky enough that Kimberly would wear her bikini. He'd take anything she decided to wear, really, but that would be a bonus.

Kimberly smiled before handing him his glass. "I would love to go with you!" She replied to him. "That sounds like fun. When did you plan on going?" She asked him, taking a sip of her smoothie. Ah, so fruity and delicious. Refreshing. "I would enjoy spending some time with you there. Do you actually swim in the ocean there?" She asked him.

"Really? Great! I was planning on going tomorrow, or the day after. If neither of those work for you for some reason, I could go later, too." Brian said with a smile, grabbing his smoothie with a 'thank you'. He took a quick drink, licking his lips after he swallowed to make sure none had gotten stuck in his fur. "Ahh, that hits the spot." He said, breathing out. "I do usually swim there, yeah. Though it can honestly be a bit of a hassle afterwards. The people there usually aren't to bad, at least genuine enough not to get in your face about being an anthro. Though sometimes when there's only a couple anthros there, some people 'let there thoughts out'." Brian said to her.

"Oh great!" She replied. She would love to have a small vacation before hand! Sounded perfect. "So how long were you planning on staying?" She asked him. Was it just a day trip or was it a few nights? What would she pay? She didn't want him to have to pay for her. "Your welcome." She explained to the smoothie as she took another sip. "Ah alright." She explained. Kimberly wasn't worried about that but that was a problem for him sadly. She went over to the kitchen table, then lightly sitting down to talk to him about this impromptu trip.

"I was planning on heading there sometime in the morning and then leaving when night starting coming around, or whenever it got boring if it did before then. The gulf has some beautiful views, though, and the water is usually nice." Brian stated, thinking it over in his head. He took another sip from his delicious smoothie that he was glad Kimberly had made. They were almost as good as the ones at the Cafe Cafe.

"Ah alright, that sounds good!" She replied to him. "I can pay for some gas or lunch or whatever you want me to!" She replied to him. "Should I bring a swim suit or is the water too cold?" She asked. Kimberly was not sure if it was appropriate to wear a bikini. Well, she only had that one though.... It was alright though right? As long as the water wasn't freezing!

"Yeah. Well, I'd say it would be nice of you, but it's alright. I'll be able to make rent at this rate anyways, so don't worry about it. Just bring money for your own lunch, I can buy mine." Brian said to her, not wanting to burden Kimberly with anything. "And the water shouldn't be too cold. I mean, it's no hot tub or anything, and it might be a little cold, but you'll be fine wearing pretty much anything. Just as long as you wear something." He said to Kimberly, hoping it wouldn't dissuade her too much from going in her bikini.

"Are you sure? The very least I could do is at least buy you lunch for taking the trip. Or pay some gas money?" She asked him. She didn't want him to think of her as a free loader. She nodded her head about the water, hoping it wasn't freezing. She laughed a bit as he spoke. "Nah, I was thinking on going naked." She teased him, smiling. "I have a suit." She told him. "Ooo, I am really excited!" She added, taking another sip. "What time do we leave?"

"Well, you can if you want to. I'm not going to make you or ask you to do anything, but I guess I'd accept it if you offered." Brian said to her with a grateful smile. "You know I wouldn't be too against that idea myself." Brian teased back jokingly, though it felt awkward saying it. He hoped she wouldn't take his response poorly. "Like I said, sometime in the morning. Anytime before twelve when we're both ready to go." He told Kimberly before drinking more of his smoothie.

"Well I mean, it is the least I can do." She explained to him. When he joked, she smiled gently and looked away. "Oh stop..." She added. It was kind of a touch awkward but still. Like he really thought of her as attractive. He probably just wanted to see a naked girl. Didn't all guys? "How does like 9 sound? That gives us plenty of time! Unless you would rather sleep in." She told him. "How long is the car ride?" She asked him. Kimberly took another sip, swirling the glass around again.

Back
Top Bottom