Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

List of scenarios for females

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I'm new to Blue Moon, but I am an experienced role player. I have a LOT of kinks, as I am sure most of you do, so I will try to list as many as I can think of. Some of my kinks are optional, and I will list them, so feel free to request a scenario without certain aspects.

Scenarios:

Zombie Apocalypse:
Being nothing more than an under appreciated and creative, if not brilliant, engineer in the pre-apocalyptic modern world, Luke found his calling in the zombie-ruined city of Houston. Having the cunning and knowledge to craft brilliant plans as well as machinery to to act as weapons, traps, water purifiers, and other essential tools to surviving, Luke easily claimed the title of leader over a large group of survivors/raiders who are a growing power in the city of Houston. Luke is fearfully known as The Engineer to rival gangs of raiders, all seeking to claim more territory for food and supplies, though most territory belongs to the zombies and small groups of survivors. You fall victim to one of the raids by The Engineer and are brought back to his empire built in the zombie filled streets of Houston.

You can choose to be any female character you would like. For example, an invaluable doctor that wants to help out (or has to be forced to help out) and receives the attention of Like who either forces them into submission or not. Or you could be a rival raiding group, and Luke wishes to humiliate, rape, and dominate you. Or any random survivor simply caught by a raiding party. PM me with your ideas!

Non-optional:
Realistic (No elves or furries -- for this scenario!)

Optional kinks:
Non-con Rape
Anal
Impregnation
Forced
Bondage
Bestiality (forced/humiliation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom