Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My first ever request thread! Yay! (M or F welcome) New Ideas Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imjeanette

Moon
Ok, so I've been playing here on BlueMoon pretty much since Yahoo shut down the roleplaying rooms on YIM. In all that time, though, I've never posted a request thread! I'm a little bit self-conscious and afraid of criticism but here goes nothing! Please don't skewer me if I misuse a term or violate a roleplay norm!

Themes - I have a particular tendency toward darker rough/forced roles. Everything from blackmail to reluctance to non-consensual to rape. It all depends on the scene and our chemistry together. I like forced roles because they are so intense. If you have other ideas for intense roles, please make suggestions!

Limits - My only real hard limits are no bathroom, no animals and I don't play younger than 16. Other than that, I'm quite open and we can negotiate particular kinks when we set up the scene details.

Medium - I really, really like to play over YIM. I love the intimacy of real-time roleplay and knowing (or hoping at least) that while I'm typing, you are sitting there jacking off and fondling yourself. That is a HUGE turn-on! However, as many of you know, I have a pesky husband who frequently turns up to spoil my fun and I have to bail. I just don't have the time very often to play a full scene start to finish. So, I've turned to playing here over PMs. That way, even if dear hubby is home, I can still pop in and out to type a response.

Partners - I like partners who are literate and creative. I won't demand a certain number of paragraphs but please make your replies meaningful. I mostly play with male partners but I welcome female partners as well. In real life I've never even kissed another woman but I find the idea very appealing!

Real Life Meets - No. I am married and love my husband. I just come here to play out some dark fantasies that he will never entertain (he's very vanilla when it comes to sex).

Scene Ideas - The scene ideas below are just a few that turn me on. They are all open to changes and I love to hear new scene ideas as well! I purposely am making these light on details. I'd prefer that we fill in the details together before we start and make sure it's something that both like. In all cases, I like you to be someone that I know well and have to see on a regular basis - a constant reminder that you now own me. I'm very willing to play any of these with male or female partners or suggest something new!

Blackmail - I am a successful businesswoman who happens to be embezzling large amounts of money from my company. When you find this out, you use it to turn me into your personal toy.

Girl Next Door - I'm the young daughter of your neighbor. Our families have been friends forever but you've always had an urge to be the one who takes my purity and innocence away.

Homeless Waif - I'm a young girl who has been forced out of her home by alcoholic, drug-addicted parents who have abused me physically and mentally, ridiculing my still undeveloped breasts, my overly plump lips, my tomboyish appearance. You are very wealthy and take me in to your enormous mansion. You promise to give me food and clothing and shelter but I have to agree to some very depraved rules.

Black Sheep - I'm the aunt who was never married. The one who drinks too much, smokes too much, has too much fun. I also have a very nice beach house on the Atlantic Ocean. You come to stay with me for a summer and turn me into your perverted slut, plying me with alcohol and physical abuse to keep me in line.

Caught Drinking - I'm the underage girl who you catch in the act of drinking and what starts as an innocent "show me your tits and I won't tell your parents" quickly turns into something much, much worse. You can be family or neighbor.

Black Girl - I've never played this and I'm definitely not racist but I think it would be really intense. I'm the adopted black daughter of two very well educated, highly paid professional parents. We've just moved into a very exclusive, very white neighborhood and it turns out that some elements of this new community are less than pleased to have a black girl move in. This is a chance to let your racist demons come out and play!

School Girl - I'm a student in high school. I'm nerdy and quiet but cute. You are a school official (teacher, principal, etc) who has had a perverted thing for me for some time. You have the ability to ruin my chances to get into the college of my dreams and you use that against me to make me do some very perverted things, using me for the next two years of my high school.

New Ideas

Kept Wife - After battling depression for a number of years, I've finally broken out of its grasp. It's like I've been living in a dark room and suddenly I'm outside in a world full of light and color! I got my energy back, I started running and working out. I lost a bunch of weight and I'm looking the best that I've EVER looked! I guess that's why I slept with the young body builder at the gym. Unfortunately, my husband found out. No, you didn't divorce me. I don't have a college degree and I've never held a 'real' job. No, you just continue to parade a bunch of harlots into our home. You have me cook for them, do their laundry. You have her perform oral on you while I'm in the room. You make me sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed while you have lurid, dirty sex with her in the bed. Who knows where this could go!

The Coffee Shop - When my dad's good friend told me about the job opening at Magic Joe, I was super excited. I was in need of some extra spending money and it seemed just perfect. Ok, so the location was a little weird, twenty miles in the opposite direction from any civilization, in a town that had to have double digit population. My first day on the job, I learned the real secret of Magic Joe. The patrons paid for a cup of coffee and the special services of their barista until the cup was empty, right there in the middle of the shop at their table. Could young Jeanette bring herself to work here? Would she even have a choice?

Girls, Girls, Girls - Jeanette was smart and sexy. Really smart and really sexy. Harvard PhD student smart. But Jeanette's brains and beauty were inversely proportional to her money. To fund her aggressive quest for higher education, she started to work as a topless dancer in a nice little gentleman's club an hour away from Cambridge. She had a scholarship but the extra money sure did help her make ends meet! Until that day when you walked in. Of all the gin joints in all the world, you had to pick this one. When you saw her on stage, you knew a VIP dance was in order. After all, you'd always lusted after your (former student? niece? best friend's daughter? former classmate? cousin?) and this is like a dream come true! In fact, Jeanette surely wouldn't want her family back in the conservative midwest to find out. Maybe, just maybe, this could be your way to get through the long, cold, boring winter months.

Beer League - Jeanette was a talented athlete. In high school, she lettered in basketball, volleyball and softball. She was so good that she had offers from several colleges to play any of those sports. She chose softball and played shortstop for a major division 1 college. Yeah, she was that good. She had recently graduated and gotten her first job at a big law firm and was ecstatic to see they had a team that played on a co-ed softball league. What she didn't realize was that everyone on the team, men and women, had giant egos. And when she showed up and made them all look like amateurs, well one or two of them had a big issue with that. You are the asshole egomaniac on the team who is shown up by this new girl and decide to force her off the team, maybe by threats, maybe by phsyical force, maybe by sexual abuse. You might be the guy who is full of himself or the woman who used to be the start female on the team but is pushed aside by the youngster.

About That Testimony - All those years ago, Jeanette's cousin had confided in her about the abuse. The physical and mental abuse. And after a while, the sexual abuse. Janey had changed then, becoming withdrawn and a shell of her former, bubbly self. Unable to stand it any longer, Jeanette had told not her parents, but the actual, honest to goodness cops. And when the lawyer asked her to testify, she didn't hesitate. Open and shut, Janey's parent spent the next decade in prison. All of that was a distant and unpleasant memory. Distant until she came home to her luxury New York City high rise condo and found a visitor waiting. Who did Jeanette find? Her Uncle Davis? Her Aunt Susan? And just how would her dear relative make up for lost time?

I have lots of other ideas in my naughty little head. PM me and we can create something wicked! I'll update my scene list here from time to time.

Thanks for reading and I hope you are my next favorite roleplay partner!

j

imjeanette said:
Ok, so I've been playing here on BlueMoon pretty much since Yahoo shut down the roleplaying rooms on YIM. In all that time, though, I've never posted a request thread! I'm a little bit self-conscious and afraid of criticism but here goes nothing! Please don't skewer me if I misuse a term or violate a roleplay norm!

Themes - I have a particular tendency toward darker rough/forced roles. Everything from blackmail to reluctance to non-consensual to rape. It all depends on the scene and our chemistry together. I like forced roles because they are so intense. If you have other ideas for intense roles, please make suggestions!

Limits - My only real hard limits are no bathroom, no animals and I don't play younger than 16. Other than that, I'm quite open and we can negotiate particular kinks when we set up the scene details.

Medium - I really, really like to play over YIM. I love the intimacy of real-time roleplay and knowing (or hoping at least) that while I'm typing, you are sitting there jacking off and fondling yourself. That is a HUGE turn-on! However, as many of you know, I have a pesky husband who frequently turns up to spoil my fun and I have to bail. I just don't have the time very often to play a full scene start to finish. So, I've turned to playing here over PMs. That way, even if dear hubby is home, I can still pop in and out to type a response.

Partners - I like partners who are literate and creative. I won't demand a certain number of paragraphs but please make your replies meaningful. I mostly play with male partners but I welcome female partners as well. In real life I've never even kissed another woman but I find the idea very appealing!

Real Life Meets - No. I am married and love my husband. I just come here to play out some dark fantasies that he will never entertain (he's very vanilla when it comes to sex).

Scene Ideas - The scene ideas below are just a few that turn me on. They are all open to changes and I love to hear new scene ideas as well! I purposely am making these light on details. I'd prefer that we fill in the details together before we start and make sure it's something that both like. In all cases, I like you to be someone that I know well and have to see on a regular basis - a constant reminder that you now own me. I'm very willing to play any of these with male or female partners or suggest something new!

Blackmail - I am a successful businesswoman who happens to be embezzling large amounts of money from my company. When you find this out, you use it to turn me into your personal toy.

Girl Next Door - I'm the young daughter of your neighbor. Our families have been friends forever but you've always had an urge to be the one who takes my purity and innocence away.

Homeless Waif - I'm a young girl who has been forced out of her home by alcoholic, drug-addicted parents who have abused me physically and mentally, ridiculing my still undeveloped breasts, my overly plump lips, my tomboyish appearance. You are very wealthy and take me in to your enormous mansion. You promise to give me food and clothing and shelter but I have to agree to some very depraved rules.

Black Sheep - I'm the aunt who was never married. The one who drinks too much, smokes too much, has too much fun. I also have a very nice beach house on the Atlantic Ocean. You come to stay with me for a summer and turn me into your perverted slut, plying me with alcohol and physical abuse to keep me in line.

Caught Drinking - I'm the underage girl who you catch in the act of drinking and what starts as an innocent "show me your tits and I won't tell your parents" quickly turns into something much, much worse. You can be family or neighbor.

Black Girl - I've never played this and I'm definitely not racist but I think it would be really intense. I'm the adopted black daughter of two very well educated, highly paid professional parents. We've just moved into a very exclusive, very white neighborhood and it turns out that some elements of this new community are less than pleased to have a black girl move in. This is a chance to let your racist demons come out and play!

School Girl - I'm a student in high school. I'm nerdy and quiet but cute. You are a school official (teacher, principal, etc) who has had a perverted thing for me for some time. You have the ability to ruin my chances to get into the college of my dreams and you use that against me to make me do some very perverted things, using me for the next two years of my high school.

New Ideas

Kept Wife - After battling depression for a number of years, I've finally broken out of its grasp. It's like I've been living in a dark room and suddenly I'm outside in a world full of light and color! I got my energy back, I started running and working out. I lost a bunch of weight and I'm looking the best that I've EVER looked! I guess that's why I slept with the young body builder at the gym. Unfortunately, my husband found out. No, you didn't divorce me. I don't have a college degree and I've never held a 'real' job. No, you just continue to parade a bunch of harlots into our home. You have me cook for them, do their laundry. You have her perform oral on you while I'm in the room. You make me sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed while you have lurid, dirty sex with her in the bed. Who knows where this could go!

The Coffee Shop - When my dad's good friend told me about the job opening at Magic Joe, I was super excited. I was in need of some extra spending money and it seemed just perfect. Ok, so the location was a little weird, twenty miles in the opposite direction from any civilization, in a town that had to have double digit population. My first day on the job, I learned the real secret of Magic Joe. The patrons paid for a cup of coffee and the special services of their barista until the cup was empty, right there in the middle of the shop at their table. Could young Jeanette bring herself to work here? Would she even have a choice?

Girls, Girls, Girls - Jeanette was smart and sexy. Really smart and really sexy. Harvard PhD student smart. But Jeanette's brains and beauty were inversely proportional to her money. To fund her aggressive quest for higher education, she started to work as a topless dancer in a nice little gentleman's club an hour away from Cambridge. She had a scholarship but the extra money sure did help her make ends meet! Until that day when you walked in. Of all the gin joints in all the world, you had to pick this one. When you saw her on stage, you knew a VIP dance was in order. After all, you'd always lusted after your (former student? niece? best friend's daughter? former classmate? cousin?) and this is like a dream come true! In fact, Jeanette surely wouldn't want her family back in the conservative midwest to find out. Maybe, just maybe, this could be your way to get through the long, cold, boring winter months.

Beer League - Jeanette was a talented athlete. In high school, she lettered in basketball, volleyball and softball. She was so good that she had offers from several colleges to play any of those sports. She chose softball and played shortstop for a major division 1 college. Yeah, she was that good. She had recently graduated and gotten her first job at a big law firm and was ecstatic to see they had a team that played on a co-ed softball league. What she didn't realize was that everyone on the team, men and women, had giant egos. And when she showed up and made them all look like amateurs, well one or two of them had a big issue with that. You are the asshole egomaniac on the team who is shown up by this new girl and decide to force her off the team, maybe by threats, maybe by phsyical force, maybe by sexual abuse. You might be the guy who is full of himself or the woman who used to be the start female on the team but is pushed aside by the youngster.

About That Testimony - All those years ago, Jeanette's cousin had confided in her about the abuse. The physical and mental abuse. And after a while, the sexual abuse. Janey had changed then, becoming withdrawn and a shell of her former, bubbly self. Unable to stand it any longer, Jeanette had told not her parents, but the actual, honest to goodness cops. And when the lawyer asked her to testify, she didn't hesitate. Open and shut, Janey's parent spent the next decade in prison. All of that was a distant and unpleasant memory. Distant until she came home to her luxury New York City high rise condo and found a visitor waiting. Who did Jeanette find? Her Uncle Davis? Her Aunt Susan? And just how would her dear relative make up for lost time?

I have lots of other ideas in my naughty little head. PM me and we can create something wicked! I'll update my scene list here from time to time.

Thanks for reading and I hope you are my next favorite roleplay partner!

j

Still waiting for your fingers to tickle the keyboard... and my naughty places. Wanna play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom