Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for FxF, FxFuta, or FxNonhuman/monster (Doms needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chained-Wings

Super-Earth
First off. I've had issues with people taking forever or leaving my RP's and leaving me hanging. So From now on, if you have not posted 3 days after my last post, I will end our RP. If I liked our RP a lot, I MIGHT bump it a few times.

So yea. I have a huge love of lesbian RP's. They are my absolute favorite. I especially love playing the sub. Rape, or reluctance/consensual, it's all fun!!

If you want to play Futa, I'd prefer they be able to move back and forth from female to futa, but I'd be fine if they couldnt. Again, rape, consensual, or reluctance are all faves. For futa's also, I like larger members with excessive pre and even more cum.

I've recently had a craving for dark RP's. What do I mean by dark? Well, anything and everything. Going from a little bit of bondage to vamparisn and death~ yea I can have a really dark mind sometimes.

If you want to do nonhuman/monster, a favorite of mine are cat-people, a nature setting where nature just decides to throw everything at her, of tentacles. Tentacles are an obsession of mine, one of my biggest fetishes. Animals are good~

As for settings, I'm fine with Borderlands(1/2), Mass effect, Skyrim, and Steampunk/ futuristic, RWBY, Gundam universe, Macross universe, Black Rock Shooter, Lucky Star, or random space settings. I'll only do older timed settings if there is a supernatural aspect.
I AM CRAVING A VERY DARK RP!!
I usually write 1-2 paragraphs, but I can match you if you want to write more.
I prefer literate RP's. If it is set in a game universe, I would like for the RPer to have deep knowledge of the game.
I like for my RP's to be at least 40% plot driven. Preferably more.
Here is my F-List. http://www.f-list.net/c/chained-wings
I really like THREADS. But special RP's might require PM's, and I MIGHT be persuaded to do a Kik RP.
Please notify me if you are going to be gone for longer than usual or if you're holding off/disinterested of our RP. But try not to become disinterested. Nothing pisses me off more than someone randomly leaving a great roleplay.
I've started to become interested in roleplaying with men. Shapeshifters/ gangbangs are great!
And lots and lots of yummy cum~

When PMing me, If you want to RP, put your favorite season in the title, in parenthesis().

So I only have so many slots for RP's.

Master-pet x2:
TAKEN
Open

Master-Slave:
Could be open soon.

Tentaclesx3:
Open
Open
Open

Supernatural:
Open

Lesbian x4:
TAKEN
Could be open soon
Open
Open

Gaming x3:
TAKEN
TAKEN
Open

Group x2:
TAKEN
Open

Total x10:
4 spots left

If a slot has 'TAKEN' in it, I already have one RP of that type going steady.
If it says 'Could be Open Soon', it means the RP could end soon for whatever reason, including not posting.
If it says 'Open', the. I can take one more Ro of that type for each open spot.

Some RP's will take up multiple spots across different types. For example, a 'Supernatural Lesbian Master-Pet RP' would take slots in the three categories; 'Lesbian', 'supernatural', and 'Master-Pet'

*bump* Craving a quick (or long term, if possible) smut only RP, with noncon, animal, monster, tentacle sex, gangbangs, lesbians, cum, any of that. Just a quick smut RP. Please.....

CAN PEOPLE PLEASE STOP RANDOMLY LEAVIN MY FAVORITE ROLEPLAYS?!?!
*coughcoughrumblesneeze*
Bump.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom