Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF strong partner for plot heavy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
So I guess I'll start off by saying that if you're looking for a smut heavy role play, look somewhere else. But if you're looking for a detailed story with smut mixed throughout, depending on how things go, then this could be the place for you!

To start off, this role play will be set in modern time, but with all sorts of supernatural creatures. The supernatural blend in and attempt to live in secret. The humans are mostly unaware of their presence, but those who are have either chosen to ignore it or join them.

The main focus of this role play will be vampyres. So before I explain the character I'll be using and the story, here is my take on them.

- Sunlight does not cause spontaneous combustion. They are however weaker during the day. Younger vampyres would have a hard time staying awake past dawn.
- Decapitation and silver shredding the heart are the only means of killing them. Essentially they're allergic to silver. Silver bullets can slow them down. Liquid silver if left in their system would basically eat away at their brain, eventually causing them to become mindless beasts. All that and explosions that no one could realistically survive.
- A simple bite does not turn someone. Someone would have to be drained of all their blood to the point of death and then fed vampyre blood to be turned. Though their bite contains venom which can cause a sort of numbing/warming feeling to spread through their prey.
- Vampyre blood has healing properties and in large doses will extend a persons life by a few years as well as gaining minor strength, vision, hearing and speed boosts for a short time.
- Their eyes turn an eerie shade of green with their thirst, anger, and lust.
- They hold the same appearance as when they are turned. None of that instantly gorgeous nonsense.
- Then there is the obvious increased strength and speed. Sharper vision and hearing.
- They also have mind control capabilities on weaker minded humans. Their venom helps with this, making some more susceptible.

I honestly can say I don't give a shit about any other views on vampyres, this is mine and this is the one I'll be using. The only one. Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm rather tired of others telling me about mythical creatures as if it's fact and set in stone. =p

Now, for my character!

Azariah is a pure blooded vampyre, born through a mix of black magic and her mother being turned while pregnant with her. She grew up like a human child, though she aged rapidly. Within a few weeks she had fully matured, appearing to be in her late teens or early twenties. She was kept a secret, locked away by her father. She's extremely fast and moderately strong. Her blood is one of a kind, a highly addictive drug. Her powers deal with manipulating shadows and bringing them alive.

After a few decades she escaped, running and hiding for the next few centuries. Working as a bounty hunter and taking down her fathers people, all while trying to get closer to him. Close enough to kill him. She's grown tired of running. After her father found her and destroyed her only home, she realized she would need to try a different approch. She would need allies and people of her own.

I don't want to give too much away here so I suppose I'll leave it at that.

As for the story here, She will be building her army and gathering her allies. Stepping back into the real world and out of hiding. I'm not one hundred percent sure what kind of pair would work here. She's a difficult character to work with. She has many enemies and many who would want to earn her favor. Some who would want to use her or return her to her father.

There are so many ways for this to go, I just need a creative partner with a strong character to play with and against her.

It's late and this is a bit of a rough draft so I'm sure there are important details I may have left out or other things I may have wanted to mention, but for now I'll leave it as is and see who might be interested. Feel free to leave a comment here or PM me with questions. =D always open to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom