Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jemima's RP Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemima

Meteorite
Introduction

Welcome to Jemima’s request thread! Before you read further, there are some things you should know:

- I do love smut. I also love a good plot. That said, I need a little of both to keep me interested.
- I prefer partners with good grammar. I don’t expect pages of perfect writing – but I do like a healthy post that I can respond to. Try to give me something to work from and I’ll return the favor.
- Be active in the storyline. My plots are always flexible and I’ll never say no to a nice twist. It takes two to keep it interesting.
- On that note: If you decide you are losing interest and want to drop the RP, please let me know.
- I do not use IM for any reason. The RP must be held in a thread or PM – otherwise, I’m not interested.

I like to explore new interests as much as every girl but there are some things that will turn me off to our RP rather quickly. I recommend checking out my F-List. For quick reference:

Turn-ons:

Rough Sex.
Teasing and Romance.
Dominance or Submission.
Female x Male or Male x Male (depending on the plot).

Turn-offs:

Incest.
Bestiality.
Scat, Vore, etc.
Female x Female.

My key interests involve fantasy, adventure, science-fiction (to an extent) and fan-based. I generally avoid canon characters because I can be picky. If you feel up to the challenge (and have a great pairing in mind) I can certainly make an exception. I also enjoy historical settings – given an extensive knowledge of the time period isn’t required. Following are some pairings that most interest me.

Pairings:
** indicates a CRAVING.
Red text indicates the pairing or plot is currently TAKEN.
I have role preferences on certain pairings; to be discussed, if you are interested.

Prince x Princess
Knight x Princess
Thief x Princess
Assassin x Assassin **
Assassin x Target **
Pirate x Pirate
Pirate x Captive
Vampire x Human
Elf x Human
Witch x Human
Witch x Wizard

Fandom
Note that I may need a refresher at times. It is acceptable to deviate from the existing world or theme.

Currently craving Harry Potter (OCxCanon or OCxOC). Other interests include a number of book and anime series. If you are interested in a particular fandom, please ask.

Plots
I may have suggestions for certain pairings. This section will be updated with more detailed plots, when available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom