Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (Zellsantal and SliverDreamer)

Nova couldn't help but laugh about the statment of their fathers forcing them to find some one. "I have to agree on that." but the when she said about Rose and how he was doing things alone it made his smile fade and replace with a guilty look. "Kali, there is more to it then what you might think. I told you before that dragonborn believe in honer and what happen back in Rasa I felt like I lost my honer to not only to myself but to my people as well. I felt like just a fool and if I was going to rule my kingdom I had to set things right and earn the respect that I once had. Some of my people try to tell me things are alright but I could see clearly it wasn't. So I trained myself without Lin knowing so if I did met up with Rose again I wouldn't be caught in her charm magic again." He said before turning his eyes back at her.

"I went in alone for two reasons, one which was my first thought was I didn't want to get my freinds that I care most to be part of what I had to do and second I felt at the time it was my responsible alone to undo the dishoner I cuased. What what happen to Rose I wasn't thinking about her I was just thinking of keeping you out of harms way, even if I had to give up my won life. However something did bother me when I watch her die, as you seen the peacful look in her eyes as if she was happy to die. From what i have heard of the Shadow Mul they shouldn be happy to die for if given to the demons they would be cusing at me rather then thanking me. Something about that doen't feel right, in many ways I do hope your men find one of them still living as i can question him or her and maybe get some answers."

Kali let him speak freely without interruption as she watched him carefully and curiously. She noted the way his gaze changed, the way his lips so quickly went from a smile to a grimace as the conversation changed subjects. "There is a difference between regaining your honour and getting yourself killed for the sake of honour. Had no one come after you we could of been facing a very difficult situation right now. The Shadow Mal could of managed to place a demon into you or at least appeared to have done so. We may have had to kill you or imprison you while the reign of your kingdom would of been passed onto the next inline."

She reached out a hand to place upon his once more. Her fingers entwined with his and she hoped that the squeeze she gave was comforting. "Perhaps the human self was still buried in there. Or perhaps that was her soul being released once the demon had been killed. I do not know the ways of dark magics, nor the heights of light magic but I do hope that Rose certainly is at peace where ever she may be now."

She reached her other hand out and picked up the cup of liquid before she took a long sip. " Next time though try and at least give us a choice in the decision of whether we come with you or not. I think by now you know that whether you want us to or not that we are going to help you any way. We may just have a better chance of surviving if we all know what to do rather than simply reacting to each others actions.

-------------------
Lin finished writing up her report for her father and those that ranked high above her own. She left no detail out of what had happened and she knew then that could bring curious questions about Nick and his abilities. She sealed the parchment in an envelope and sealed it with melted wax in the crest of a dragon breathing fire.

She cleared the desk before deciding to go for a long hot shower while Nick continued to slumber. She stripped out of the stained and blooded garments as she crossed into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She groaned in delight as the hot water started to pour along her form, removing the scent of the demon and the musty scent of the warehouse.

Nova listen to what Kali have said and felt her hand onto his one which only made him look into her eyes as she spoke. As much as he didn't like it she did in fact had a good point. He didn pull his hand away from her's as it did felt good and fight in many ways. He wasn't sure how but it seems he is indeed falling for this princess, in many ways he does hope she doesn't find another that would take her heart. "Your right in all accounts and you proved it after happen today. I wasn't thinking of you getting involved with this matter and on top of that I didn't want you to get killed because of me. I thought I was keeping you away from such things but I guess even nobles make mistakes some times." he said with a smile.

"Kali if you find some one else that is.... better then me.." he was saying as he didn't like to talk that but still wanted to get something across "I do hope that we can still stay good freinds and do what we can to help each other when needed." he said to her. Even if they couldn't be together he still like having fun with her as a ny friend would and on top of that they can both go as commers and be around the people.

Kali watched him as he spoke and then raised an eyebrow at his strange and puzzling request. "I think we could certainly manage to be friends and play at being commoners together. I know I would certainly delight in seeing if I could travel in your city without being found out for as along as possible."

She squeezed his hand again gently before she slowly decided that perhaps that was a hint that he felt no inclination to actually see the friendship beyond that." How many other females do you have on your list?" She decided it would be best to change the subject some what as she lowered her gaze to the meal before her and ate some of it slowly.

"Oh I do have a few ways we can do that, as ti stands right now with my honer guards here they can make a portal back to Rasa. About the same way as what we went though before the other day with that demon circle. But it would be any type of demon power, more of my people's power. Let me know when you want to go and I be happy to show you around." He said with a grin. However once she took her hand away he felt the need to take it again but he didn't move too forword, not yet anywatys.

When she asked about how many more he had on his list he only gron a bit "Ten more, though if I'm lucky the rest might end up like the first two, either taken already or going for thier own gender. What about you, how many men have you seen so far and how many you have to go?" he asked her.

Kali smiled at the idea and while it was certainly tempting to simply escape to Rasa, especially with the fact she knew all too soon that he would find out what she had been up to. "While that sounds pleasant and simple I think before I consider adventuring any where else that I should seek my father out and at least pretend to gain his permission. Once he finds out what I have been doing I shall be lucky if he lets me out of the castle for a month."

Kali smirked as she heard him groan. "Well let me see your list and perhaps I can help you save some valuable time and energy. I know many if not all of the Princesses of the Kingdoms."

She winced slightly as he turned the tables and asked about the men on her list. A list she had not really looked at and was still pretending did not exist to some degree. "I have I think about nine excluding yourself but I have not approached any of them yet. Once more I believe I know them quite well and I currently favour the company I have now. Perhaps you know them and their business better than I do and can help me take some from the list."

She reached into her pocket and pulled out the scroll which seemed to alternate between being too heavy and so light at times she utterly forgot about it. Suddenly she had a question and she was not sure whether to voice it or not but she did anyway. "Why did you and Lin never...decide to make matters simple and wed?" She asked the question as if she knew of their history rather than what she was actually guessing at.

"Heh ya I can understand what you mean and better to at lest let your father know where you'll be. However if you say something like you have an interest in the prince of Rasa he might let you go without problems or send some one he knows with you to keep you out of trouble." he told her while he gets out his scroll list and hand it to her and he gotten hers before taking a look at it. He liked what she said though, about her liking the company she have now meaning himself. He already starting to have feelings for her even though they only new each other for two days, this feeling happen with Rose but that too a little longer then it is with Kali and wasn't sure why. It feel more right then it was with Rose, more natural.

He was looking down the names she had on her list and there were a few he have of heard of but nothing more then that. However her question got him looking at her, he wasn't surprised by the question. He put the scroll down and smile at her "your not the only one that asked that type of question but I understand why you would ask it as well. There was a point in time that I though of having her as my mate but a few things stop me from doing it. One is the fact she's not a noble, even thought her family is well respected they don't have the background to be a noble. However the main reason is she dosen't anything to do with nobliliy and I respect her choice. If things were different maybe we would have been together but as it stands right now we are only freinds with..... benefits." he said to her though he hope she wouldn't think less of him because of it "However the benefit part would end when either one of have an interest with some one else but would still stay freinds and nothing more." he told her. Nova was a little worryed that might push her away from him but all men or most anyways have thier urges and on top of that he needed to learn how he could please a woman but not all women see it that way. He hope shes not one of those type that would turn way for doing the act with other women before her.

Kali considered Nova's remark about informing her father that she planned on traveling because she had an interest in a particular prince. The idea made her chuckle. "My father knows if trouble is going to seek me out, which it inevitably does then sending someone with me would not simply entail one person like Nick, it would be the equivalent to that honour guard that arrived at the ware house. There would be no subtlety , no being able to move around unknown. "She spoke softly. "Besides what would your father think if you brought a Princess to your home kingdom? I am certain it would set tongues a wagging and your father asking questions."

Kali ;listened respectfully to his answer about himself and Lin. She had already suspected such and while the honesty did not please her it was the fact that he could do such without shame being inflicted upon him. That men had such urges but she, had she chosen to take Nick to her bed it would be a truly different story. Her violet eyes narrowed slightly as she turned her focus to the scroll he had passed over. She pointed out the last two names on his list. "You may wish to scrawl out these pair. The latter prefers..." She looked to Nova moment. "..she favours more complex men than yourself shall we say. She certainly would not tolerate having her husband wander the kingdom or act the pauper. The other has recently entered a courtship only just in the fruition stages." She whispered faintly before she placed the scroll on the table before them and picked up a gauntlet to take a surprisingly large gulp from it as she let the new knowledge settle in her mind.

It was clear she was annoyed by something he had said though it was difficult to place what had irked her. Finally she broke the silence as she considered a question for the future. "If you were to wed and you had two children. A son and a daughter, would you expect your son to behave as you have. To feel free and encouraged to act on his desires before wedding one of royal blood and yet require the daughter to act any differently? " She asked the question with a raised eyebrow as she rose to her feet and placed a little distance between them. It felt odd putting a physical gap between them but it helped her think a little clearer. She truly liked him, perhaps even more. She cared very little for the fact that he had already bedded other women or a woman at least. His remarks at the inn indicated that he would not of been insulted had the princess he chose to wed had bedded another before hand as long as it did not continue on into the courtship so there could be no question of any child's lineage. What she now wanted to know though was how he viewed the differences between men and women.

"Heh thats why I would make sure he didn't know you were a princess, maybe just some skilled warrior who I'm trying to convince her to join Rasa's ranks. Trust me when I say there is other ways to go around the kingdom without a guard to fallow you. However you are right if he did find out who you are he would have a few questions and you well protected so your father doen't think that he kidnap you or something in that way." he said to her though bit his lip some as he seen her reaction about him and Lin. He could nly guess she didn't like that too well but again they were only freinds not lovers or anything like that. However not all women see it that way and as far as he could tell Kali was one of them.

Looking at the names of what she have down he saw only a few he heard of, other then his name which would be off of hers. He nodded to her about what she could tell him, so those would be out of his list to go and lest of women to met. He then in turn pointed to a few on her list "I'm afraid I only know a few of this list. This one, Prince Zash is of the Yeven kingdom. It's still a newly kingdom and said to have advance magic that give them an edge to match the Tower of Magi, also advance building engineering. Hes a human prince but other then that I know nothing else. Drakson is from the tower of Magi and said to be the next in line to be a archmage which is the highest of all mages of the tower, I never heard anyone geting that level in that young of an age but maybe Nick to give you more infomation about him. Cain in the other hand I would mark off your list, hes a wolf beastfolk and last I knew he was trying to pick one of two women in his own clan. The rest I'm afraid I don't know anything about." he said and handed her back her list.

Her question got him by surprised, he wasn't sure why she would ask this but after talking with her earlyer Nova considerd that she still uneasy on a few things and still making sure she would make the right choice of who she would wed. "I haven't really thought that far ahead but to answer your question I would say I believe both childen would be treated the same and given the freedom of what they wish to do within reason but also have respect for others. I would help to push them to set thier goals like if one wanted to be a very skilled fighter then I do all can to push his or her limits and would not shame them if they fail each time before they finaly grasp the skill they wish. "

Kali knew that traveling her own kingdom was easy enough. She was familiar with the lay out and she was aware of the rosters of the guards, sentries and mostly her parents. To travel within a unknown Kingdom was one element. To walk around while so to speak on the arm of another more so a prince would be quite another matter entirely.

She had nodded her head slightly as he pointed out the various men that certainly did not sound suitable and made a mental note to seek out confirmation in the hopes she would quickly be able to scratch those names off of her list. "Thank you. That just leaves me seven more names to seek out, encounter and consider for marriage." She tilted her head back and blew out a warm breath of air as if the idea alone was simply too tiring for words.

As he gave his answer she smiled gently. "I am not simply talking about what natural skills they would have or whether they would want to fight or not. How I mean is this. If you had two children of different sexes. Say twins so the same age and your son turned eighteen would you encourage him to explore sex with women and discourage your daughter until she was wed? I just find it rather infuriating that not only are women made to feel and believe they are less than capable than men in various elements we are also discouraged to seek out and explore any particular desires we may have until we are wed...While.." She raised a hand and haphazardly waved it in Nova's direction. "while men are encouraged to sow their oats as it were and vent any frustrations before marriage. Surely men do not surely believe they are the only ones that get such frustration in that manner? "

Nova now understand what she is asking and on top of that he believes he understand why she is picky about who she wants to be with. The way he garther she wanted someone who is open minded not only for her but for her would be childen as well. With a smile he said in reply "Putting in that way I see what your asking, I would like my childen to able to do what they wish but within reason like I said before. Like we are doing now, going around acting like commoners while our own fathers might not like the idea too well but we both know why we do it. If my own childen want to do the same then I would let them and not treate them like a bird in a cage, however the within reason part is not to act like brats or over steping the power they have. In otherword I would encouraged both sex's, though for women it may be harder for them to match men but don't mean I would tell my daughter she should just sit there and look pretty but maybe to encrourage her to be more like Lin."

Nova leans back on his chair though he hope that she would think ill for using Lin as an example. Though he hope what he saids next may help open her self more to him or at lest trust him to tell him what she fears and maybe he can help push them away if she would pick him. "By the questions you been asking I think I understand you enough to know why you don't want to be with anyone as of yet. You fear that you may be with some one who hold you to be nothing more then some object to be shown and to be used when see fit. You also fear that your childen, your daughters most of all, to be treated the same way and your son's grow to be basterds of their father." he said and watch to see what reaction she might have as he kept going.

"I been raise to be open minded but also be respect and honer others no matter if they are a commoner or a king. To my family to do anything like you have feared would be a dishoner and on top of that it's just plan wrong not only to my family but to myself as well. I'm willing to do what I can to keep the one I mate with happy but not make her feel she is forced to do something she doens't like. You seen some things I can do and how I feel on some matters as well and I hope with that in mind that may help you push away some doubt's what you may have about me. I will also say if you do deside to pick some one else in that list I woun't hold that against you nore would i get in your way, unless it came to what happen to me and that is if the person using magic to cloud your mind and heart then I would."

For a moment Kali felt a sense of relief. While she was not one to feel such discussions should not be discussed she was also slightly relieved that if Nova had noticed in her rant that she had admitted she had felt such urges and still did that he was at least pretending not to notice her accidental admission. As he spoke of what he would expect of his children she appeared to relax slightly though her skin along the curve of her cheeks and slightly down to her neck had pinked. Carefully she made her way back around the room to where she had sat previously. "Ideally if I could select the perfect mate and pick the traits he would have. They would be these, understanding, acceptance, open mindedness to let me be what I am and would raise any children I would bare him to be honourable, respectable, to stand up for those that need it, to love them for their skills and their wants. That the daughters would be trained just as sons would be unless they asked not to be. That he would know how to be respectful, honest and.." She paused slightly as she approached the subject she was not yet certain how to be comfortable with or approach. Would he think he crass if she did so? Yet he had been honest about himself and Lin. "One that would want to be pleasing in bed as well as be pleased." She diverted her gaze as she quickly rambled the last few words out as she picked up something to chew on to create a pause as she watched his reactions out of the corner of her eyes.

"I would expect all that of myself of course in turn. Someone I could laugh with, trust and see as a friend not simply a husband by decisions. Ideally I would actually like to love my husband rather than simply like."

With all she said he had to smile, in all adcounts she would be the one he wanted but still he had to see the other noble women to see if they are close like Kali or close enough incase Kali did decide to pick someone else which he hope she doesn't. Hes the type he wanted a woman who doens't fear puting anyone in their place, someone who is in honst and want some one as a equal and not some bed warmer. All in all they have a lot in common which would make them best as mates. Again however he wanted her willing to be with him and not froced and being that they only seen each other for two days it wasn't right for them to rush into anything as of yet even if her birthday is very close. In other words they still need some time with eachother before anything is settled, he doesn't what to have what happen with Rose happen again and for Kali's sake as well.

"And you have all rights to have those expectations, life can be short and a bit hellish at times but you do what you can to make life worth living and more so with some one you truely love. " he said however what he is going to say next he wasn't sure if it was a good move, however they haven't really hide anything from each other so far other then what was going on as acting commoners and all. Still... remembering her taking his hand when he thought Lin was dieing felt more right. It gave Nova a reason to go after Kali more so then any other woman he might see here in this kingdom. "I'll say this Kali, you are in fact the type of woman I been looking for. We both want the same thing that much I can see and understand, however I don't wish to rush you. I would like more time with you and maybe going over and metting the other Nobles on both our list could give us that time." he said as he gotten up and walked closer to Kali.

Kali relaxed slightly as she watched him closely as he spoke. They seemed quite ideal for each other in many respects but there was one concern she did have. As he stood before her she tilted her hea dup to look at him and for some reason the desire to reach up and touch his horns came unbidden deep down. Suddenly her hand reached up and she attempted to trace her fingers along the right horn gently. "I think that would be a wise idea for us both. We know we at least get on so far, we know each others secrets.." "Well almost.." Her mind reminded her that she had not shared all of her secrets. "I would also certainly appreciate welcome company on the next lot of visits if I must wade through them." She whispered the last few words carefully as she seemed fully focused on the sensation of his horn against her skin.

-----------------

Lin enjoyed the long hot shower and washed away all of the dirt, grime and the sensation of acid on her skin from the wound Rose had managed to inflict. She had washed her hair and soothed away any aches that remained. With a smile she pulled on a long, simple robe that clung to her bare form as she walked out of the shower just as someone knocked on the door. She peered through the hole to see food and drink had arrived. Her stomach growling at the knowledge of food being close by she opened the door and accepted the two trays being offered to her. With a word of thanks she took the trays in and closed the door behind her before she placed both on the table in front of the still sleeping Nick. She poured him a drink for when he woke up and prepared him a plate of food which she covered to keep warm.

All that set aside for him she picked up a blanket from her bed and moved towards him, she draped the blanket over him and made sure he was still at least breathing normally. Her hand settled on the side of his neck as she monitored his resting heart rate.

"In that case maybe we can start tomorrow, we go to one of yours and then one of mine and keep going until the end of the day. Then again each one might take a day at lest to check them out, which is fine by me. First of all however I like to make sure our freind Nick and Lin will be alright, more so Nick because of the spells he used." Nova said to her and understood she didn't want to give all her secrets, not yet at lest. He can understand she didn't want to risk trusting someone too fast and end up being a spy or something, after what happen to him and Rose he wouldn't blame Kali what so ever. He smiles at her as she touch his horns, he didn't mind that what so ever, in fact in Rasa it was a sign of effectiong. He wasn't sure if she knew that but he didn't mind it, in fact it felt good to feel her soft hand on his horn. He was raising his hand to touch her fact but the monment he tryed the door swing open and right away pull his hand back and looked behind him.

Cid was there at the door way but he wasn't alone, with a chain at hand he pulled and yank some one in front of the old Dragonborn to see a Shadow Mul move forword. "Found this one breathing and laying on the ground. I figure you want the honer to kill him your self, that or take him back to Rasa and let everyone watch it happen. The second Idea sounds better really, however there is a little problem. It seems the king of Brightmoon wants a few words with him as well. His guards are waiting outside wanting to know what we will do with him and on top of that he want's to met the prince of Rasa in person." he said to him. Nova bit his lip, this wasn't part of the plan nore did he think there would be a Shadow Mul to be alive either. He turn back to look at Kali for a few moments before turning back to Cid "tell them we will met with the king in a little bit. I need to change before I go to meet the king himself." Nova said in reply. Cid gave a low bow before pulling the Shadow Mul out of the room.

----------------------

Nickalie gave a few grons as his eyes slowly open up and able to seel more clearly, he could feel something up agains't his neck as well and once he open his eyes he seen it was Lin over him and her hand close to his neck "How long was I out?" he asked her though he feel like he still couldn't move yet and on top of that he still felt tired from that fight. However he couldn't help but notice Lin only in a bath room which only made him think of some perverted thoughts. "By the way how are you feeling, better I hope." .

Lin winced slightly as she disturbed his sleep. "I do not think you have slept for long enough yet. Go back to sleep. I have set food and drink aside for you. It will keep warm. I feel better thank you." She stood up straight as she turned away from him so she could pick up her plate and settle back at the desk. "Enjoy the peace and quiet while it lasts. I am certain with our charges trouble shall come knocking soon." She whispered just loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough for him to be disturbed further if he manged to fall back asleep.

--------------------

Kali was unaware of what the rubbing of horns meant but for some reason the strange sensation of the scales rubbing against her skin felt rather pleasant if a little strange. "I think that would be a wise idea. May certainly save time and I think my father would approve. Though that will entail horses and guards. At least traveling clothes rather than dresses." For a moment she thought he was about to reach up but moments later she jumped as she heard the door slam open. Her hand instantly falling down by her side as she looked tot he guard and stepped away from Nova as if she had been caught doing something she should not of been doing. "I shall go ahead, I think you would prefer to avoid the lecture I shall receive for doing what I have done. I shall meet you at the castle when you are ready. Let Nick recover though. "She turned her gaze to the short man. "Nick is the mage that helped save us earlier and your daughter Lin in particular. He is currently under her care and I would appreciate it if you let him recuperate." Cid seemed to glance at Nova for a moment seeking confirmation and once he had it he simply nodded at the strange hued eyed female before he bowed at her respectfully. "Thank you." She whispered softly as she passed him by and made her way down stairs and out of the inn as quickly as her legs could carry her. As she expected several of her fathers guards were waiting out side with a rider less horse that Kali knew was for her. She mounted it with ease before she was guided home , not that she needed it and was presented before her father. For what felt to be an eternity she was lectured on her dress, behavior and her lack of responsibility. While she knew her father loved her and it was more rage that he could no longer protect his taught from every thing dark in the world she did wish he would realize she was growing up.

Before Nova arrived she was dismissed to her room to quickly shower and changed into something her father deemed more fitting to receive a Prince. Kali sighed inwardly but did as she was bid without debate for once, only finishing dressing and preparing herself as she heard the horns blowing to indicate a guest of royal rank. She knew her father would not approve of anything bordering on ridiculous to her but she hoped she had selected the right garment this time. She appeared in the receiving hall just a little to the side of her fathers thrown. Her hair had been pulled back into a restrictive plait that she was certain was slowly ripping strands from her scalp.

As much as he want to get back to his room back at the tower he couldn't move too much still and his eyes starting to feel heavy again. "I think I'll agree to that, I hope Kali and Nova are doing alright." he said before dozing off once more.
-----------

"Nick will be in good care and I promise take care of him until he is well enough to leave on his own will." the young prince told her before she walked out the door. Cid looks back at him "seems we have a lot to talk about before you met the king, though who was that woman you were talking to?" he asked. "That my dear Cid was the princess of Brightmoon just walking out the door and back to her guards." he said before getting up from hi set. Cid blinked in surprise that what looked to be a commoner was in fact the princess. However it might have been a bad idea that Shadow Mul was here to hear that but it was too late to think of it. "Well then it looks like we have some things to talk about before we met the king so get change and tell me what you and Lin been up to." he said as he made sure he had an eye on there guest.
---------

A guard was left with Nick's care as the rest came with Nova, Cid behind him with the Shadow Mul chained and Lin next to him. He told Cid what have happen the other day and of today as well. Cid saw Nick his Lin's room and after hearing what was said about this human he had an interest in the young man but that would have to wait for later. Sounds of Horns could be heard as they roud to the castle so they knew that they were coming. Nova was cleaned up with his hair pulled back neatly. He wore his royal kimono and geta on his feet, belted on his side is also his sheathed black bladed katana which seem to be the only weapon at hand while Cid and Lin have there own weapons that he knew were hidden or what else that they have showen. They soon dismount and were lead to the thrown room where more guard stood and watch but ready for orders. It was also then he notice Kali in a green dress, she looked very good in a dress belive it or not though he had to feeling she rather be in other cloths then a dress but still she looked very good to him. However his eyes quickly darted at the king who started to speak

"Welcome Prince Kaless of Rasa, I have heard some good things about you, however I heard some things that I have a few questions about which is what happen earlyer today. To my understanding you said your self you take full responsibility for what have happen. So I wish to hear from you of what happen and how is it you would take this responsibility?" the king asked. Nova gave a low bow to the king before replying "Your highness, why it is mine alone because they have targeted me, or at lest today anyways." he said as he told them what have happen today and the fight with Rose as well, however he left the part with Kali out and insteed say a human who offer him to show him around with Nick. However Nova notice that the king's eyes looked over at Kali as if he knew that his very daughter was in the mess but said nothing as he looked back at Kaless.

Lin had smiled as Nick simply after a few words fell back to sleep again. Within what felt to be mere minutes there was a soft knock at her door. When she opened it she smiled gently at the familiar guard outside that showed her father was near by and clearly also required her presence. Closing the door she quickly dried and changed out of he robe into a smart uniform now that for the moment pretense was out of the window. She made her way to Nova's room as he spoke to her father of what had been happening. She filled in any blanks or pieces of information Nova did not yet know. As they left the inn she was given the task of monitoring the only surviving Shadow Mal as they made their way to the castle of Brightmoon. Now the secret would be out it would not take long for the rest of the people to hear about Nova's presence, though hopefully they would not naturally realize who that had been. Nor would they blame him for the recent threat on the square.

Kali's eyes had narrowed slightly when she had seen Lin. She had rather hoped Lin would of been kept with Nick but then again Nick's care was she thought with displeasure, not ranked as highly as Nova's. Kali smiled gently to Nova and nodded her head ever so slightly to Lin as the formal and in her opinion rather imposing and almost ridiculous formalities were completed. She remained silent throughout the discussion between Nova and her father. While her violet gaze remained forward as she observed the discussion she caught sight of her father glancing at her but remained still and completely calm on the surface.

Lin had nodded her head slightly in return to Kali's gentle nod and she was relieved that the pair of the royal lines had revealed who they truly were though that in and of itself led to a new selection of issues and concerns for the pair. Especially with two eager fathers trying to encourage their children to find a suitable one to wed. She could almost imagine the look on Nova's fathers face when news would now inevitably reach him.

Lin decided to use this moment to bring the Shadow Mal forward, she kicked the back of one leg so that he fell to his knees. "This is one of the beings that decided to attempt an attack within your city your Lord. " She spoke firmly as she looked to Kali's father. "I am afraid I doubt he will reveal much more information but he certainly would be at less risk of escaping or being rescued should he be under your care."

Back
Top Bottom