Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (Zellsantal and SliverDreamer)

It was interesting to hear what she was recommend for a cold, she might have had a bad cold and was given that type of drink it self. He might have to try it one of these days when he start feeling ill again. "Ill try that and I thank you for the suggestion." Nova replyed. He then listen and watched her carfuly of everything else she have said to see how she acted and what his gut feeling would tell him. It surprized him that her own father was doing the same thing as his was which in a round about way they have something in common.

He could tell in her eyes when she made her last comments it was more out of anger or displeasure, that was the sense he was getting anyways which he couldn't blame her. " Nore should you be, those raised in Rasa respect's both men and women as equals, even the nobles. I will tell you right now princess he would dislike the idea of keeping you in one spot just for his benefit nore lock you up like you were some piece of property." he said then smiles "your honsts about what you say princess and there is nothign wrong with that, it's what he wants as well however if you have questions then by all means ask and ill answer best I can. So I belive my first question would be princess Kalindra is what is it you fully expect from Kaless himself? Him to be more the figure head while you run everything yourself, to restrick him of where he goes and what he does with him life?" he asked her. His smile faded as he asked these by he didn't look upset or anything like but rather watching her to see her reaction.

Kalindra was watching Nova intently as he spoke and merely nodded her head slightly to him at times to show she was listening to him as she let him speak freely without interruption. Yet he had made one error in his wording. When she had suggested about the tea, he had not stated he would inform his prince of such but he would try it himself. She wondered if he would simply remember the information for himself when he was ill also but it had not sounded like it.

"Even if myself and your Prince were to wed I hope he would understand that until both my father and mother felt it was their times to stand down from their royal ranks, that both himself and I would be merely the ones permitted to observe, learn and be the representatives of my family's house and name at event such as the one happening today. I would expect the same would be said for his family line also. As for what I would expect from him as a husband. He would have his duties towards his family and his home and Kingdom that would be his business unless he wished for my advice or aid. What rare free time he would have , he would be hoped to do as he wished without answering to me...as long as he was loyal to me and I knew where a bout's he was in case anything happens then his free time would be his own as I would hope he would give the some respect. As for running the Kingdom when the throne come to me..I would want his advise, he would likely have a perspective on matters I would not have come to mind. We would in time run the Kingdom together but we would also have to agree of course on laws and the such so we had a united front. I hope that was clear answers."

Nova had to handed it to this princess, she indeed didn't hold back of what she want and at the same time it was all reasonable. Respect and equality seems to be a big thing to her and for him its the same along with loyalty as well. "Very much so, you might be surprized you both more in commen then you might think. I do hope you can forgive me if I sounded a bit hursh with those last two questions, the princes.... was tricked before so its why I asked them. " he said to her though he wonder what her thoughts be about him being with other women before though he like to hear her questions if she had any for him. "By all means princess if you have something you wish to know or questions you want to ask your self don't be afraid to ask. He told her before finaly having a sip of his wine, the taste was good and would finsh his glass shortly after the sip but still kept his ears open to her reply.

She nodded her head gently to him as he spoke and then leaned back against the seat as she considered his words. "What ...shall we put this politely? Policy does your prince have on a open relationship so I have heard the term be. Would he wish to sleep with others? Also would he be considering changing any of the laws that currently stand? Would he wish to remain the majority of his time at his home or within the Kingdom?"

Those have been wise quesitons, he couldn't blame her for either. "Kaless have yet to go that far ahead about where he would stay, he love his people and home but he also wish to stay with his wife to be as much as he can. So if you two were to wed he would rather talk to you and come to an understanding and agreements that both of you be happy with. That would also go for the laws, he would want to go though with you and see which ones that might need changing and those that both of you need to understand. As for sleeping with others..." Nova knew he had to word this carfuly or she may get the worng idea of him and thats not what he wants "When he is marryed he doesn't plan or wish to be with any other woman other then one he been marryed to. I belive i know where you are going and I will say this for my prince, he is not the type that would bring a woman to bed every time his wife to be is gone or don't want to be with him for the night. Yes he have fooled around with other women just like all men do, however he is not some sex craved demon who can't live without puting his cock into a woman's hole. " he said though he knew that last part of what he said might have over did it but still he was trying to prove his point.

He can only hope that didn't upset her in any way "He would remain true and faithful to the person he holds dear to him, I know coming from me alone might enough but as a dear freind to the prince and by my honer, what I say about Kaless is true." Nova said with no dought in his words what so ever as he look at the princess waiting to see how she would reply or respon.

Kalindra listened as she had so far, carefully and respectfully though when his words turned vulgar and blatant she glanced down to the table as a faint hue of pink touched her cheeks. "Well I am quite glad to hear your Prince has such high standards and does not need to pleasure himself the moment I need to leave him be though I am a little curious." She lifted her head up and met his gaze keenly. "You have already been honest and stated that your prince has bedded other females how would your Prince feel if I did not turn out to be as pure as is expected?" In truth she was innocent and pure but she did wish to simply see his reaction to her perhaps unexpected question. She watched him without blinking but also kept a observation on Lin to judge both reactions equally.

Now this question he wasn't expecting, was she saying she have bed a man before and if so does her father know about it? On top of that he figure Lin would wonder how he would reply to this as well, however Lin been with him long enough to get an idea of what he might say anyways so he wasn't worryed what she might think. The princess in the other hand he wasn't too sure "If you mean by have had sex with another before making marriage arrangements he would not frown apon you for that. I mean why would it be alright for only the prince to go and bed other women and not the princess's go for other men for themselfs to be fair? However if you were to say end up bearing a child that was not his then that would be a problem if that make since?" he asked.

"Kaless is not by all means a short sited person like other males you may have met or encounterd before him. If you still wish to met and talk to the prince your self I can set that up for you and you can can see your self I ment every word. I only ask you give me some time so he may get better with his illness he have right now." he told her. She was no fool or like some of the other nobles he have seen as of yet, on top of that he would give this princess a chance sense it seems they both got some things in common nore did she seem to worry so much about her own needs as well.

Kalindra smiled gently to Nova as he answered her questions. "Thank you for your honesty. I shall be honest with you. I have done nothing more with a male other than a discreet kiss to the cheek on welcoming them. There is no chance of a child potentially preventing any heirs that could be from us preventing his blood taking the throne. Do please set up a meeting between us both. I do hope your prince gets well soon. " She slowly pushed herself to her feet before she nodded her head graciously to the pair. "If you will excuse me though I should make my presence known at the festival and then return to the castle. I am certain my father shall be happy to hear about our progress today. Please feel free to stay here as long as you wish and drink what you desire. "

She nodded her head in fare well to the pair before she moved towards the door once the pleasantries had been stated. Lin looked to Nova with a raised eyebrow and a smile. "Well, what do you think of her?"

Nova gave a low bow as he watched Kalindra leave him and Lin alone in the inn. He did indeed liked what he heard and feel from the princess of Brightmoon, impressed really. SHe didn't hold back anything that she thought would be a concern, nore afriad to ask about some peronal things as well and that alone showed she is a very strong willed person. His head turned to Lin as she asked her question, he gave her a small grin "wells he basely said she still a virgin so that's something right?" he asked though he was chuckling and knew she might smack him up side the head or something. "However I wouldn't mind seeing her again. So far she haven't been taken yet and on top of that I don't think I have ment some one like her, well other then yourself." However as much as he is interested with the princess he still have an interest with Kali as well but he wouldn't say that to Lin. "Lets go to our next one and see how fair she does." Nova saids as he gotten up form his set and headed for the door.

The moment Kalindra walked out with his gaurds Nick came around the corener "Ah there you are I was wondering where you were. I'm guessing you already did the honers with the shifter lord's daughter, can't say I'm surprized. Jade didn't seem the type that would want a man in her life." He was saying however it was that time that Nova and Lin be coming out of the inn and seen them talking. Nova blinked but smiles "Ah Nickalie, good to see you again! I take it your test went well?' Nova asked though Nick was suprized to see the dragonborn here and with him another of his kind but a female. "Um yes it went very well." he said with a smile "I got done with it early and though I come by and enjoy the festival. I was only paying my respects to the fair princess as I was passing though." He said in reply. "I see, well I'm glade to have found you, I still owe you and Kali a lunch. I also like to met my best freind Lin, shes the one I was saying would kill be for not bring her along, well I'm still here I guess she haven't killed me yet." Nova said though chuckling again. Nick looks over at Lin and gave a smile as he gave a low bow "A pleasure to met you m'lady."

Lin did indeed reach up and gently swiped the back of his head with the palm of her hand. "That she may be but that does also mean that she shall know nothing about pleasing a man should the time come. On the upside of that you shall be able to teach her how to please you without any experience of another man to tarnish her thoughts should you choose her and indeed she choose you. The Princess certainly does not seem to be one that shall be pushed into marrying one she herself does not find worthy. That may change though should she linger too long on choosing and her fathers wishes grow." She had the strange feeling that Nova wished to say something but kept it back or that something else had crossed his mind that he felt she would not approve of. For a moment it reminded her of the times when he was with his former lover. She pushed herself to her feet as she smiled. "Let's go and join the rest of the festivities shall we? You have yet to offer your congratulations on our behalf so we can not rush away too soon. Besides you may see the female you saw yesterday that fled at the sight of me."

Kalindra smiled at Nick as he appeared, her mouth opened to ask a question or three when she heard Nova's voice from behind. She kept the smile on her lips as she gently bowed to Nick. "Thank you, kind sir but if you will excuse me I have business matter to return to. I shall let you all become acquainted. " She smiled to Lin and Nick as she quickly departed. Nick would of placed her items some where. Now she simply had to return lose the guards, change clothes and return before Nick and Nova could move beyond her ability to find them.

Lin smiled at Nick as he greeted her. Her gaze moved over him, assessed him and deemed him to be some type of book worm. None the less she offered him her hand gently." It is my pleasure kind sir." She spoke in a similar tone as Kalindra had except it had a more sarcastic ring to the way she made it sound. Should he reach out and grip her hand she would of given it a firm squeeze to show him that she considered herself to be anything but a lady. "Thank you for keeping my friend safe yesterday. Though should you encounter him again do try and avert him from danger. He seems able to draw it to him by simply opening his eyes."

Nick couldn't help but give a laugh to her last comment "I will try but what you say it true and being your his best friend then you should know by not that would be easyer said then done. So even if I did avert him away from it, it would only just fallow him." he said before taking hold of Lin's hand and right away he could tell the firm grip that she wasn't just some pretty face, he also took a quick lookat her body and could tell she had a build body but not so much so that she looked over muscular. "Hmm, by the grip you have there I say you been trained as a warrior or some form of one. You don't seem like the book type of person just by the build you have nore you just some one would bend to anyone. Am I right or am I wrong?" he asked her.

What Lin felt was't a grip of a warrior but wasn't a weak one that seem to just break with a mare shake. Nickalie might be a mage but he knew how to fight with his safe without magic. It was something he forced himself to do since he knew that there might come a time where he can't use magic and if he relie on that alone he would be useless and be a easy target. At lest with some fighting skills he would have a better chance, he might not be very strong but some times strength comes in other forms.

Lin watched Nick as he spoke and then smirked as she nodded her head slightly. "Indeed it likely would but seen as it is my place to try and keep him out of it I do try and do my best to make sure it follows him as little as possible. I wager that would be why he did not come to find me until after his little adventure yesterday. " She tilted her head to the side as Nic seemed intent upon speaking about what type of person she was. "Do you always greet woman you barely know in such a manner or am I simply lucky?" She gave his hand a firmer squeeze before she carefully released it as her gaze returned to Nova moment. "Do you think your other companion from yesterday shall appear or should we settle the matter of congratulations and keeping out of trouble? The Princesses voice from before should keep us safe until at least night falls but I would rather all politics were settled before we truly started to enjoy ourselves. After that is done I can also start looking at the next name on the list, unless you wish to wait until..." She paused a moment before she looked to Nick and then back to Nova again. "until our Prince meets the Princess and see what that shows up between them. "

"Mmm I would say a little of both, I have a freind back at the tower who is a Dragonborn. I learned much of your customs from him and one think I been told many times is to respect both men and woman of your race, which giving good compliments about one's skill and strenght is part of that." he said in reply before she let go of his hand. Nick however blinked when Lin made the comment about thier prince and Kali having a metting. It was a surprise to him and Nova must have did some good sweet talking to get her to met with their prince. Before he could ask however Nova was replying to Lin's question "I would say your right about settling politics before we can enjoy the rest of the day for our selfs. And I think it would be a good idea to hold off other names until after the meeting between our prince and princess Kalindra. I'll Talk to prince Kaless once we get back to the inn." He said to her before looking over at Nick.

"Nickalie, do you know if Kali is close by chance or do you know?" he asked. Nick nodded "not yet but I'm sure it woun't take me long. I could bring her back her and we can met up again if you want?" Nick said to him. Nova smiles as he like what he's hearing so far "we will be here a little longer finshing what we came here for and will come back here. If you don't see us here then come back to the inn where we are staying and we should be there giving our prince the report." Nova said once more before giving the young mage a low bow before he start leaving the area. Nick gave a low bow in return and start heading the other way, once he's clear of Dragonborns site's he use a teleport spell to take him back into the castle. He reapper in front of a door that leads in Kali's room. He gave a knock on the door and hope that he caught her before she left again.

Lin simply smiled as Nick spoke and then let the two males exchange plans though her gaze had turned to Nova as they spoke of this Kali female. She watched the way his lips turned up into a smile at the notion of seeing her again and a feeling of a pending storm grew within her. He could not fall in love with anyone that was not of noble birth. Yet he had not smiled that way about any of the female Princesses he had met so far though perhaps she was simply over worrying. She simply nodded to the mage as they finally parted ways and her attention turned completely to Nova.

Kali sighed as she quickly made her way to the castle which was not so easy when she was with her guard but she did manage to make it within rapid time. She rapidly explained the situation between her and the Shifter Princess and the Princes aid which seemed to please her father utterly enough that she was quickly dismissed and was able to return to her room. She quickly disrobed, removed the flowers from her hair and tied it into a slightly unkempt plait. She pulled on some simple clothing that was lightly decorated with silver trim along the sleeves and trousers. Just enough to indicate she had dressed special and she hid her hair with a cloth made of roughly spun material which was adorned with softly with intricate patterns. She was just pulling on her walking boots when she heard the familiar knock and opened the door and indicated Nick to come in once she was certain the hall was empty. She felt far more relaxed in her clothing and grinned at him. "How did your test truly go? I see no fires and hear no screams so it at least went well enough." WHile her words were teasing her tone was caring and concerned.

Nova was a bit lost in this thoughts though keeping himself from bumping into anyone. The princess of Brightmoon is indeed a fine woman, one who gives respect and does't hold back to what she believes or feels for that matter. Kali in the other hand even though she is not of noble blood that he knew of but she fights better then most killed people he met before, even better then some of his people back home. This only make him with he was more of commener father then some prince. So far however the princess would be the best choice but the problem being there are other nobles and such who would take this chance to talk with her as well so the risk of her going with some one else is still high. While in middle of this thouhts he notice Lin looking at him, he blinked and his eyes onto hers "Something on your mind?" he asked her.

"Ha ha, very funny. Really it went very well or at lest I think it did, I didn't fail so thats a good thing. So Nova talked to you as your ture self huh, I'm surprise he didn't recognise you or maybe its the looks of the cloths that got him mixed up. In either case what did he talk to you about and what is this talk about you metting the princes of Rasa? You never went out to talk to any prince but rather it the other way around, so what did Nova say that got your... attention?" Nick asked her.

Lin simply shook her head at him as he asked his question. She was not about to spill what concerns had suddenly come to mind and for now she dismissed them. She would have to see how he acted around her. Hopefully it was nothing more than simple curiosity and that this Kali was someone that appeared to to connect with this persona he currently maintained. "Nothing. I was simply admiring you from afar." She added the last few words with a playful smile as she continued to follow him back to the large tent.

Kali smiled as Nickolai faked his amusement and then chuckled as his talk turned to Nova. "He states he is here acting on the Princes behalf. I asked him questions, they were answered and vice versa. My father won't permit to putt off these meetings for too much longer but if it appears I am at least attempting to seek someone of noble birth then hopefully he shall at least be briefly sated." She walked towards Nick and tapped his shoulder gently. "Anyway enough about politics for one day. I have done what I need to do to keep everyone happy let us please return to the party before it comes to an end and we miss it all."

"Admiring?" he asked before chuckling "interesting, I think thats the first time you said something like that. Or were you having some thoughts about Nickalie?" he asked. More likely she wasn't but it was fun to teas her. Though it would be funny to catch her thinking of some one else on her crazy mind. "Come on, we better enjoy what fun we can today before tomorrow. Though I'm wondering when would be a good time to talk to the fair princess, that and how to hide my face. It would be bad to blow my cover so soon..." he said thought he was more thinking to hismelf now, however he made sure to watch where he was going and say for that matter as he did so.

As far as Nick could tell Kali wasn't answering his question from before, unless she didn't catch what he wasking which wouldn't be nomal of her not to catch. "Alright but first answer my question, from what Nova have said does this princes of Rasa interest you?" he asked her. She haven't been interested in anyone that he knew of, however after hearing she would met with this prince it got his interest. He wanted to see this prince himself, Kali is his best freind and maybe felt more like a over protected older brother but still he cares enough he want to make sure she wouldn't get hurt.

Lin's brow furrowed at the simple mention of admiring the stranger she had only briefly encountered. "Your friend Nickalie is not the type of man I admire. He appears to be one that would rather be soft and gentle when the time calls for something else entirely." She spoke with a knowing smile upon her lips. "Besides he seemed eager to go and find your friend Kali. Perhaps he already has an admirer." As he spoke of going and simply having fun she laughed and followed in his wake though no trouble seemed to be on their way immediately.

Kali watched Nick blankly a moment as she considered his words. "Nick until I meet this Prince I neither like nor dislike. The fact that a simple cold seems to be keeping him at his castle is a little concerning. If a simple cold keeps him abed then I dread to think how he would be if he was truly ill and how would he cope with the strain of being a King but beyond that he at least seems suitable. I can continue as I am with my ow life." She indicated the imagery of being a common woman. "While he does as he works but I do not wish to talk about politics and boring nuisances such as my meeting with this Prince. Let's go and have some proper and relaxed fun. Please." She added the last word with a playful smile. "Oh, what did you think of Lin?"

Nick had to admit she had a point about the prince's cold, that seem a bit odd for even a Dragonborn unless its a new type of illness or one that only effect's thier race. On top of that Kali did have the right to worry if such like this would to happen while she was with him would Kaless able to rule the kingdom? As much as what Kali is going though and how her father is pushing her into getting marryed between now and her birthday maybe it was time he try helping in his own way which starting with prince Kaless. His eyes suddenly look at his fair princess with a risen brow when Kali asked him about Lin "I think she could more likely pull my body apart if given the chance. However for a dragonborn she didn't seem bad at all, however I only just met her so I'm not sure what else to say right now. " He said before taking a hold of her arm. "But I will do as you ask, fun and get relax is something you need right now or at lest before your father have you met a noble anyways." he said then chanted a few words and suddenly they are coverd in a thin layer of smoke. When it cleard they would find themselfs in an ally way close to were they want to go.

Kalindra laughed at the notion of her father forcing her to meet a noble as if he could simply throw them in a room together but that was a likely possibility at this rate even with the appeasement of her already being in the process of meeting one. "Let us go before my father or mother realize I am sneaking out and confine me to my room again." She held onto Nick tightly as he held onto her and watched the smoke rise around them before the world faded into mist before solidity returned and she found herself in an alley way. She rubbed her hand along a wall and gathered some ash and dust which she smeared lightly in simple patches and stripes along her face to hide prevent anyone putting two and together. With a smile once she was satisfied she reached out her smudged hand to Nick and practically dragged him out of the alley way.

Her eyes scanned the scenery before them and she relaxed into the sounds of laughter and sight of fun that always seemed to quieten down when she was dressed up as a princess. "Let us see what trouble we can avoid getting ourselves into today." She said the words with a playful smile before she fell into line for a strange sweet cake and passed Nick some. " We do not want to rush too quickly to find our friends. It may be better if they spot us."

"Avoiding trouble you say, don't you think that be hard for some one like you?" he asked though he was only teasing back. "I say your more wanting to stuff your face with cakes... again. " Nick said once more, it was Kali's weakness or one of them at lest. Nick knew that if some one offer something sweet it would be hard for her to resist. The only think that kept her from becoming a large blob of fat is her father watching what she eats and the training she goes thought. In many ways she is lucky her father care's enough for her health and not just let her go over board on the sweets. However there are times she goes over board and sometimes need a reminder not to eat too much. "Heh alright, I don't think that will be too hard but still if we don't see them we can just go to thier inn." he said in reply as he takes a piece of cake.

As time went on both Nova and Lin were enjoying what the festival hade to offer, everything was going well but that was until something caught his eye as he was about to take another sip of sweet wine. For a moment he thought he seen Rose, his former love and the one who used him for the Shdow Mal's plans. Nova's quickly looked around and Lin could tell as well but he wasn't hiding that fact. Just as he thought it was just a trick of his mind he then seen her again but this time in front of a set of wooden doors that was Rose again and even Lin could see her as well. Rose looked the same as before, dark redish skin, raven black hair that came down to about half way down her back tied in a poneytail, her dark blue eyes looking at them as if saying 'come and get me' like she always did when he and Rose would make love somewere and the devilish grin that went with it.

The only thing that was new was the dark leather armor she had on, though still showed a fair admout of skin but wasn't the way of most Dragonborn. Anger rose within him as he start to make hiw way to were Rose was at, his mind was only to get the bitch for she is the most wanted back in Rasa. It would be a pleasure to bring her back and watch her beg in front of his father but he would have his way of making her pay first. Rose walked inside the old looking building and close the door behind her, with his mind forus on geting to Rose he wouldn't have notice they be passing Kali and Nick who were not too far from them.

She lightly tapped his shoulder as Nick teased her. "Hey!" She stuck her tongue out at him as he spoke of her weakness for something sweet before he accepted his own slice. "If you and my father had your way I would eat like a rabbit, live like a nun and spend the rest of my days bound to the castle in chains!" She said with a teasing tone back though it had a little edge of hurt as Nick for a moment became in some way all that she was trying to escape. Telling her what was right, how she was doing wrong. "I do not want to show up at the inn too quickly. Let them have some time to deal with what business they have to and then join them." She decided it was her turn to tease him a little further though she had little reason to. "Perhaps we can find you a nice little lady to focus your time on rather than all those books you seemed so intent on absorbing while we wait."

Lin followed Nova's gaze the moment something had drawn his attention. She saw the way his features had changed and she only caught a shadow image of his former lover. She sighed mentally and at the same time growled outwardly but when Rose appeared again she attempted to reach out and grip his arm to try and stop him from following her. She was not certain he truly hated her and was worried that Rose would manage to charm her way back into his good graces. She had always been his biggest weakness and this was not the time nor place to find out for certain. "Nova, don't go after her. She is trying to draw you in again. It is only asking for trouble." This time her hand found his and she attempted as they neared a building to turn him around and slam his back against the wall so he would focus on her instead. "It is far too coincidental that she appears here one day after what happened yesterday Nova. Think clearly rather than with your emotions. FOCUS!"

Kali did not recognize Lin's voice but the sound of the last word drew her attention. She could see the back of her seemingly trying to pin Nova against a wall of a building. She instantly put the plate down still laden with cake and made her way through the crowd towards the pair uncertain whether to intervene or not. As she came upon them from behind she looked to Nova over Lin's shoulder. "Is everything alright?"

At first he didn't heed Lin's voice, only until she got him against the wall did he look at her, however his look was of anger rather then lust to have Rose back. "I am focus! Focus to see that slut pay for her crimes and what she done to me. I'm not a fool Lin I had the same thought's as you and I wasn't going to just storm on in like some battle crazed fool!" He almost yelled back but tryed not to for the fact he didn't want to have the people around think they would start trouble. He was about to say more but at that moment he hear Kali's voice behind Lin. His mood changed some as he seen her, her face looked as if she was slap with some dirt but other then that she looked the same as before.

"Um nothing really, just a little argument thats all." Nova lied though now his emotions were getting the better of him. As much he wanted to see Kali again now wasn't the best of times. Now he's curseing himself for asking Nick to find out which he also see the human mage walking up just behind the female warrior. The timing indeed is very bad and on top of that Rose was there waiting for him to get her and his freinds are about to be in the cross fire, he didn't want to get them hurt or killed for that matter. Befor he could come up with a cover story for what he and Lin was fighting about an arrow hit the wall next to Nova head, a Dragonborn made arrow and tied on it was a note. Nick's reaction was quicly looking around but with all the poeple around he couldn't tell where it came from. Nova quickly take the note before anyone else could react and read what it said. He couldn't help but glare at it as it red:

If you wish for your whore of a body gaurd and the people here not to be full of arrows you will come to the building that you saw me, alone.

Despite Nova's words and the look of such certainty on his face Lin knew that he had not seen from the outside of the relationship he had with Rose. The number of times he was ready to end the relationship, to send Rose back where she had come from. Swore vengeance and that he cared no longer, then she would in her ways convince him to talk to her alone, to give her another chance and she would twist him around his little finger. Lin had heard every excuse that Nova could use to excuse himself for his weakness and for Rose. Lin had watched him fall fast and hard, heard the whispers of betrayal by those he had promised to protect. She continued to hold him against the wall even when she had heard Kali's voice. She did not take her gaze from him instead she leaned in close to whisper. "You have never been able to see her with battle rage Nova. She has always managed to sweet talk you, plead you and submit you to her will no matter her previous deeds. I saw it all Nova, I had to watch you fall for her, protect her even when she harmed others. I watched her turn you against everyone and almost everyone against you. You would not even be with me because it would upset her..."

She paused in speaking as she heard the whistle through the air of the arrow but it struck the wood before she could stop it. She turned to look at the high points of the square and could see Kali do the same. She heard several near by people let out a scream as the thud had resonated loudly and the square was erupting into chaos people began to scatter into tents or buildings. She turned her attention back to Nova as he glared at the note before he could stop her she reached out and snapped it from his grip to read it. She shook her head faintly at it. As she expected. "You let her back in again Nova and I promise you I shall ensure you won't be able get any female with child." She growled the words out loudly enough as she moved away from him and seemed to abandon him to his path.

Kali had not even had chance to react to what she was hearing and seeing but she knew that Nova was lying and could see that he was not at all pleased to see her. She felt her heart drop ever so slightly but that sensation was forgotten as the arrow struck the wall and she spun on her feet. She looked to Nick as she felt a slight hum of magic touch the air before she seemed to move into the shadows and faded from sight with several swift steps without a word to either Nova or Nick.

Lin was right in many ways, in the past Rose always able to sweet talk him to stand down but Nova learned some things as well. He hearned that Rosed used charm magic to bend him to her will and that was the key all the time to get him back. He knew one day he might face Rose again and so he trained himself to become more strong willed to the point that charm magic would not effect them at all. He did this in sceart, even Lin knew nothing about this becuase he felt it was his responsibility to bring Rose alive or to kill her himself. Before he came to this kingdom he was worryed that his heart might fall back and all the training was for nothing, however when he met Kali his interest and heart had a big change. He wasn't sure if it was really love but still the feeling was better and Kali have prove to be more interesting then Rose is and he hope that alone will help him win this time.

Though it kill's him to have seen kali see what was going on with him and Lin having a little fight. If he make it out alive he would find away to make things right with her but for now he had other things to deal with. Also it hurt how Lin spoke to him but then he couldn't blame her. He didn't say anything or even look back as he headed to the building, Nova made sure to be out of the way of the people running all over the place. Nova's only regret was that he didn't have his sword with him, then he would be more then ready to face his trap without too many problems. In any case he came up to the door of the building , open the door and walked in before it close right behind him.

Nick notice the magic comining from the arriow that was shot. He looked around to see were it have come from and it was then he relize that Kali was gone. He curse himself as he quickly looked around. Rose voice got his attention and watching what was going on between her and Nova. He frown a bit, all this was about Nova as much as the young mage can guess. There is something more in which Nova have yet to say, however hes starting to think he might know what is really going on here. He walked beside the female dragonborn "Whats going on Lin, what have your freind gotten himself into? Or should I say your prince?" Nickalie asked though only load enough for only she would hear while his eyes scan the out side of the building.
------------------

In the building it looked to be an old wearhouse of some sort. The place haven't looked like it been used for a few months as it was very dark and dusty smell. Looking around He could tell the place was an inn, the bar on one side of the room and the stage on the other side. Tables with chairs all around and a set of stairs leading up to bed rooms. Nova looked around carefuly and still didn't see anyone as of yet, be he knew they were here, she is here. "Come on out Rose, I know your here!" he callled out. Out of the shadows Rose came and walking towards Nova "my my, it been a long time lover. What about three years now?" she asked as she took her time walking up to him and swaying her hips as she did so. Indeed most ment would go nuts seeing a woman like here, very fine looking and a body that was almost perfect in every way.

"Not long enough if you ask me." Nova said in reply and in a cold manner as well. "Now that hurts!" she said with a playful pout but quickly her lips turn to a grin. " And after all the time we spent those lovely nights together if that bed room of yours. " she now was face to face with him "Nova I been part of the Shadow Mal only to get close to them and to give me informantion, a spy. It's not my falt they keep coming after you, that night was only an act to get them to trust me. The way I've garthered your body guard been trying to have you for her self, she made you believe shes your freind. You have to believe me lover, I wouldn't dear try to hurt you." She said as her hand came to touch his face.

It Nova didn't do the training that he've done before such a trick would have worked on him, this time he felt only a bit of her magic on him, so his training payed off. Quickly slap her hand away from him and then back hands Rose hard, hard enough that it cut her lower lip. That did surprized Rose but Nova wasn't done just yet, right after he slap her he spin once only to thrust his foot at Rose's chest area with such force it made the female dragonborn flew and hit the edge of the stage area back first. "That wont work on me any more, you slut of a demon!" Nova called out though before he could rush in to give the finshing blow two ball with chains wrap around his arms and another came and wrap around his neck from behind. Rose quickly stood up and though any could tell she looked pisted and her eyes glowed with a blackish green color.

Back
Top Bottom