Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (Zellsantal and SliverDreamer)

Lin gently bowed her head as he spoke about him delivering the message himself. Well almost as himself. She gave him a devious smile at his words. "If I remember it was you who could not keep your hands to yourself." She smirked as he walked into the bathroom. She had already used the shower when she had arrived the night before yet for a moment she considered her following actions. She knew rumours already weaved there way through their home about the pair of them. That if Lin had been born to noble parents she would of been his bride but while she was attracted to him it was not the type of love that bonded a couple. It was friendship, care and attraction. It was a mutual unspoken interest that would stop when he picked his future wife but for now they pair of them held no promises to any others.

She stood in the door way and watched him as he looked over the various metal nobs and buttons before she chuckled at his pause. At the same time she unfastened the robe around her waist and kicked off the thin trousers that she wore when not expecting battle. She stepped out of the pile that she had created and walked up behind him. Her hands settled over his shoulders as she reached for the one she had learned to begin the seeming magic of the shower. Her nipples pressed gently against his back and she grinned. "You switch it on here Nova." She stated it playfully before she brought her mouth upon his neck and gently teased his skin with the points of her teeth. A faint hum began to sound from what felt to be within the walls before seconds passed and a misty veil of water began to pray across their bare forms. "See?"

Nova notice Lin walking in and taking off what she had on as well, he seen her body enough times to know how she looked. In truth if she was a noble he would have had picked her, though his father did try to offer if they wanted to be together they would come up with something that would make her of noble blood. They both agree they wouldn't go that far to lie to their people about that sense it would only give more reason to let the Shadow Mal and other factions in Rasa to take control in some way. Hes only glade that they both understood each other enough to keep themselfs as freinds and nothing more then that, however he hopes Lin find some one who can handle her for she is a wild woman in her own rights. If some one would to harm her in anyway, body or heart, he would peronal give the man a taste of hell it self.

He smiles as he felt her breats agaist his very back as Lin's arms came around and turning on the shower itself. He felt the water coming down on them, at first it was very hot but it slowly gotten a bit cooler. It indeed felt nice and enjoyable as well, he might have to get some of these showers for his kingdom. He slowly turned to face Lin as he gets his hands on her naked hips and pull her against him "You know this will one one thing I'll miss when I am marryed, to have with you in these type of ways." he said before his tail came up and rub her butt.

She smirked at his words and then shook her head lightly as she brought her right hand from around him and traced her finger tip along his bottom lip. "If you find the right bride you shall not even give it a second thought." She whispered the words faintly as she felt the tip of his tail as it began to tease along the sensitive skin of her rear. With a low hiss of excitement she pushed her body against his own until the back of his came upon the wall. Her hand left his mouth before it stroked along the rapidly wetting skin. She lifted one leg up to gently hang on his hip as he held onto her form.

Carefully she bucked her body forward so that her sex teased along the length of his. "Besides at least now you will have some way to at leas know how to please her when the time comes." She never inquired as to whether Nova and Janna had taken the relationship as far as her taking his virginity. In truth she did not really wish to know. He had to have some secrets after all.

He let Lin get him against the shower wall as she press her self more onto him, feeling her pussy lips sliding across his foot long cock which was only half harden but would get stiffen very soon enough. His hand came to her risen leg though with that he kiss her very neck gently before meting her eyes once more "for that I do thank you, though more likely I would have to teach her how to please me. Not too hard but still it would take a while for her to have moves like you." he said to her. There been times he wish Lin was his first when having sex, she been a lot more of a lover then Janna was. The one thing he thank his father for and which was the seal place on him, marked on his right hip. Its a magical seal perfents him from getting any woman pregnant, other wise Janna would be the new queen right about down for she also was trying to kill off his father in her own way. That and for Lin's sake as well, with Lin it wouldn't be so bad but she's too much of a wild spirt to be a queen of a kingdom and that alone would make him feel like he's caging her. Maybe in another life and another time they might be together but in this one shes more of his personal friend.

He grins before he quickly turned them around, he now had her back up against the wall before kissing her very lips. His wet tail and cock rub against her a little harder before he deside to go further, his wet tail start to slide slowly into her ass however his free hand came down to grip on her breasts and starts to squeeze it.

She tilted her head back and laughed at his remark. "Typical male, considering how the woman would please him rather than the other way around." Her tone was utterly playful and teasing. Nova had always been a male since their more intimate acts began, he had always been more than willing to make sure she enjoyed it just as much as he did and not once had he left her without making sure she was fully satisfied. "As long as the bride you pick has a spirit and a little animal..I am certain she shall learn how to please you ..and if she is good enough how to tease you also. She shall make you want her and not think of any others. Myself included in this way."

She smiled at the notion just as she felt Nova spin her around until she felt the warm tiles against her bare skin. A soft gasp of surprise sounded as she tilted her head to the side to expose her throat as she kissed him back firmly and hungrily in turn. She squirmed as she felt his tail tip start to wriggle it's way between her cheeks and into the tight passageway. A soft cry of pleasure sounded against his mouth. She brought her other leg up onto his as she used the wall to hold her weight. Her hips began to thrust up and down so that her sex pressed firmly along his length up and down as she felt it gradually harden and grow with the slow rushes of blood to his member.

As his hands gripped and squeezed her breasts she placed her head against the wall and simply enjoyed the combination of touches and sensations they created. Her hand reached down to his buttocks but instead gripped the base of his til to squeeze the sensitive spot teasingly in turn.

"Oh gods I hope so, other wise my sex life would be boring as hell. I just might have to kill myself if that happen." he said in reply though he was lieing about killing himself for real, he wouldn't be foolish enough to take his own life in that way. His tail got about six inch's into her ass but stoped there before going any further then that, it moved in and out of her ass slowly to give her a nice teasing pleasure. However Lin did her counter attack by getting her other leg up and sliding her pussy lips against his now fully harden cock. He tryed his back to hold back a moan but could after he got the sweet spot on his tail.

Nova gave her a devilish grin "you want to play it that way huh?" he asked before take his hand off her breasts and use it to alide his cock to her pussy lips. He yank her hips down his cock which they would feel went deep within her until his very tip hit against her very womb. "You would have the same problem you know, some one who can be gentle and rough at the same time is hard to find these days."

Her dark hair clung to her skin and the golden horns became more obvious as the moisture soaked her hair and weighed it down. She smirked at his outburst and shook her head faintly. "No you would not, you would seek me out and kidnap me for a day or two while claiming to your wife you were hunting. You would find a secluded home and vent all your frustration into me.." She brought her head besides his own as her lips found his ear, her sharp teeth grazed along his earlobe before she grinned. "You would not even bother to undress but simply push me to my hands and knees before loosening yourself and bedding me roughly. Just like that time I wagered you to go without sex for six weeks. Remember?" In truth they had actually hunted and they had brought back to his kingdom more than any other team had and Lin was certain to this day part of that was because Nova had been so sexually frustrated but on the last night of the hunt and the first day the wager time had lapsed Nova had made it sore for her to walk and a broad smile on her face.

She brought her mouth down to his neck and parted her lips as she felt him slide his length into her form. A broad ripple of pleasure weaved it's way through her frame and her teeth latched onto his shoulder as she bit down and thrust her hips forward to take him just a little firmer into her. Her hand continued to tease his tail, gentle strokes and light tugs were inflicted upon the sensitive limb as she growled low and then tilted her head backwards as he spoke once more. "That is true so I shall simply have to enjoy my time with you...or get you to teach any male I find attractive how to behave."

"You just had to bring that one up didn't you?" he asked though as painful it might be she is indeed right. She was on of the few womem doing that hunt and even though he won that bet he still had one hell of a time keeping himself from touching her body but the memory of her being so sore on the night he won he couldn't help but chuckle. Even though it was a bit hard to move his tail with her hand on the right spot but he still able to move it in and out of her ass. "Heh, that would be hard Lin, if I was looking for you I would have to find some one to have enough balls to take shit from no one, even if he face some one who is of higher stat then he is." he told her. He knew she wouldn't take some weak and useless fool unless she saw something within that fool.

"Fuck!" he said before he's now going all out on her, thrusting in and out of her like a mad beast. She would know when he's like this it means hes close to cum. One arm warp around her waits while the other got behind her, that hand got a hold of her hair and pulled it to froce her head back. He gave one final thrust deep with in her and came inside her with a loud moan. Lin would feel every part of her being filled with his seed but because of the seal it would not get her pregnant.

"Why not? In my opinion it was and still is one of my best memories of us when we let lose our more primal natures." She laughed at the notion of Nova trying to find her a mate, the movement and gesture caused her sex to repeatedly tighten and relax around him. That combined with the fact that his movements had become more erratic and wilder pushed her over the edge. Her legs wrapped around his waist and held him tightly against her form as she felt his seed be squirted into her sex. Her body relaxed slightly against as her passage tightened fully around him as if reluctant to let him go.

She released the hold on the base of his tail but her hand glided along the length until it was at the point just outside of her ass and gave the length a firm squeeze. "Certainly a pleasing way to take a shower." She muttered thickly and with a low growl to her voice.

(I just relized we kinda messed up a bit lol, we are going for a shifter lord's daughter but i said in a post before that it be some one name Jade, maybe just mix the two. By the way what type of shifter would she be?)

"Heh very much so, might have to do this again later." he said while he slowly slide his tail of her first then sliding his cock out before helping her down from his hips. "But really I do wish you the best and I do hope you find someone, take all the time you need untill you find the right one. I look forword to what childen you give birth to." he said before he start cleaning himself off again. As he did however he couldn't get his mind off of Kali for some reason, maybe it was the way she fought or what she said before as they parted ways. In either case he have a feeling he would be seeing that woman again and with it trouble, oh the fun he would have at lest before he's fully marryed.
----
Nova awoke to the next morning on the fine bed he layed on and with that he right away get up to start his day. Changed into a new set of cloths though more of the commener type of clothing just so no one would know he himself is the prince walking around other then his guards and Lin. This time Lin would be with him sense he figure she didn't want to miss another fun day like he had in the elven city. The young drakson put on the best he had in order to look good for the festival today, he figure it would start soon so he had to make sure he was there on time.

As the pair parted she could not help but laugh as he began to speak about her finding another mate and having children as if they had not spent the last little while screwing each other. She turned the shower off and pulled a large towel around her frame. "You have me off with young already? I think I shall let you experience that fate first. " She dried herself off and dressed before she left for her own room just next to his own.
------------------------
Lin woke up after a peaceful night of slumber, dressed in simple trousers, a shirt, and heavy walking boots. She appeared very much the traveler rather than guard and protector. She was eager to meet both the shifter lords daughter and find out what information she could on this woman called Kali. Not that she had much to go on but surely there was not that many talented, fighting females in the town. She met Nova just outside of the inn with a smile on her face. "Ready to go and greet your possible future bride?" She added the last word with a smirk and a low laugh at the thought before they made their way into the main part of the city.

------------------------------------
The festival had only taken weeks to prepare but only twelve hours to set up. The main square of the city had been roped off and the scents of cooking meat, heavy mead and chocolate filled the air. In one corner was a large pavilion where the lord, family and close friends would be. Artists for various natures stood and prepared for the day, some would paints, others would perform tricks for coin, while others would read hands. The lord and his daughter were within the tent in quiet discussion about an announcement to be made during the festival.

-----------------------------------------------------
Kalindra stared at herself as the last of the tight buttons were fastened at the base of her back. The green gown and the white overlay were placed perfectly together. Her red hair was fashioned up high on her head, with little decorations of leaves and flowers on grips to keep it in place. Her violet gaze had been heightened with make up to her eyes. The scent of vanilla came from her skin. She was the perfect princess and yet she felt so strained. Her mother or father had meant to attend the festival to show their backing with the shifters but the news of the Elven events had been deemed a higher priority and Kalindra was to go in their places. She had every intention of going. She had simply hoped to have gone as Kali rather than the attention drawing princess.

None the less at the strike of noon the cart pulled up outside of the main square and she climbed down from the steps. Nick was currently doing his test but would teleport to the event with her more preferred otufit as Kali once she was able to leave without causing insult. She spoke to both the Lord and his daughter, she ate gracefully and sipped only water. She had the highest of manners and grace but she felt bare without a weapon to her own hand.

Once Nova was out of the inn he couldn't help but chuckle at Lin's statment, he figure he would get her back some how but right now wasn't the time "Sure, if she's not to animal for me." he said in reply as they both walked down the streets. Once they got to the area they both could tell it was packed, they could also tell that most of the shifters were out and keeping an eye on everyone. The shifters looked human but they also can change their form into a half human half animal beast, and all of them never the same animal type. For Jade she is a wolf shifter while her father is a lion shifter. The warriors that are keeping guard didn't keep watch because they think something would happen for they knew something would happen one way or another. Nova hoped that another attack like in the elven city wouldn't happen here but he have the feeling something else might happen.

It was only when they gotten closer to the tent of where the shifter lord lies is what Nova was hoping wouldn't happen, which is some one starting a fight. "Well well, a pair of dragonborn. Are you here to cause trouble like that Shadow Mal clan?" A human asked though he wasn't alone. Nova wanted to slap some sense into the man but he knew better, people think just because the Shadow Mal are dragonborn that all of his kind make trouble for the other kingdoms and making it hard for his kingdom to get along with others because of that clan. With a steady face and clam himself he replyed "The Shadow Mal is their own faction, they were banished from Rasa after the demon war. What they do is not the people of Rasa's fult but we do share your pain and doing everything we can to put an end to them.". The man didn't seem to care what Nova said.

"Really, how do we know your not one of them and trying to cause trouble in this fine festival? Your nothering more then liers and demon loving bitch's!" the man said with a grin though the 'demon loving' part of what he said right away made Nova give out a loud growl while his face showed his anger and showing off his fangs as well. If he was some other dragonborn he would have attack the human and beat some sense into him, however luck for this man Nova was useing every bit of will power to perfent him from doing just that. He wasn't sure how Lin would react sense this would hurt her honer as it did him. However it seems the man wasn't alone with what he was doing as some other came out and sirounded both Nova and Lin, and here he was hoping to have a good day.

It had all been going almost perfectly. A minor incident with a dancer who suddenly suffered a case of two left feet at the sight of the Kingdom's Princess being in attendance but beyond that, it was all going smoothly. After Kalindra had ate and drank she had began to make her way through the crowds. Her guards walked with her, no further than two paces in what felt to be any direction but they were here to keep her safe. It was their role and certainly not one they took likely. As Kalindra was playfully attempting to catch a rather large goldfish in a large barrel of multiples and rapid moving ones she began to hear shouting from not too far away. For a moment the guards suspected she was the target until they found nothing more but confused faces surrounding them. Kalindra quickly passed the net back to the young boy who was helping his father run the stall and made her way towards the sound of a brawl to be.

She arrived just as what looked to be a female Dragonborn was set to launch herself at a group of men that had quickly surrounded her and it looked to be Nova. With soft approaching feet she tapped one of the men on the shoulder who decided to ignore the tap and could not hear the whispers amongst the rest of the crowd about the Princesses appearance. Her guards had fallen in like a wall behind her and to the sides of her. "I see our manners have already left with the warm heat of the sun. Do I need to let you cool your tempers down or should I have the guards do it for you?" Her tone was suddenly very loud, especially as almost everyone else had turned utterly silent.

For a moment the men turned with a crude comment on their lips until they recognized whom was speaking. Looks of shame crossed their features briefly while the urge to slip into the shadows and begone filled their minds. "Our apologies Princess ...we did not realize....we were just....we heard the rumors....and did not wish to have the festival spoiled."

Her tone of voice turned sharp and yet at the same time curious as if talking a little confused. " So you saw fit instead to spoil the event yourselves in order to...put off trouble? As for the rumours..just because these people are..." She looked to Nova and Lin briefly as if to register what she already knew. "Dragon born , does not mean they are the same as their Shadow kin. Only yesterday news was brought to the castle of the Elven Lord Mace, permitting a Dark Elf to court his daughter and I have seen reports of a young woman attacked by humans. Should I assume you are going to do the same purely because of your race?" The man oddly seemed to blush ad shook his head before he turned his gaze back to Nova and Lin. "My apologies...lady and gent. "

It was going to be a bloody mess as both he and Lin were about to have a little fight with short sited humans who can't seem to just get along with them. Nova was about to get ready to defend himself when suddenly he heard a woman's voice, in fact it came from just behind the man who was insulting them. To what he sees is a woman his age with red hair and wearing a white and green dress. Nova had to say the woman indeed look beautiful in her own rights though with the armed guards he wounder who she was, however as he listen in he quickly found out when the word 'Princess' was said. So this is the princess of Brightmoon Nova thought to himself, but what got him by surprize is the fact how she calm everyone down and geting a point across as well.

Fully calming himself down and hopful so have Lin as he was hearing the man's apologies "We accept, again I am sorry for what they have done to you and your people but we are doing what we can to solve the problem." he said and the man nodded in reply and walks away along with the others that were there as well. Nova in the other hand looks at the princess, he's still stuned on how well she handled the situation and on top of that proved she wasn't weak nore was she a fool with her words either. Nova gave a low bow to her "Princess, I thank you for coming when have for if you didn't well... it wouldn't be a pretty site. It is an honer to me you though if I be so bold to ask if I may talk to you in more of a privet area? You see I have come to talk with the noble woman named Jade but since you are here I would be honered to talk to you as well, that is unless there are other matters that must be taken care of first." Nova said though he still kept his low bow though his eyes still looking at her to see what she would say or do for that matter.

Lin could feel the growl in her throat and she felt her tail start to lengthen. Unlike Nova her tail shrank and seemed to tighten when she was not in a blood rage or so her father had once told her, when she found her mate. Her tail always appeared when she felt herself or Nova was threatened but it had yet to appear over the sensation of a man she felt the need to settle with. Then again she had not felt that emotion either so it made sense. Her tail was like her horn, gold and red scales glittered in the sun light as it whipped from side to side until she managed to relax as the female spoke and embarrassed the men into apologizing and fading. She simply had nodded her head at the mans offer of an apology and then turned her gaze to Nova as he bowed forward. She had not caught the words of her being the princes but she quickly calculated who she was. Yet she looked slightly familiar though that was unsurprising. The Princess was seen frequently if from a distance. She followed Nova's lead though and bowed at the waist to the young female.

Kalindra herself felt nervous and that sensation only grew worse as the rabblerousers apologized and then left. Suddenly Nova's attention was fully directed at her and for a moment she was certain he would see beyond what she was wearing and see the woman he had met yesterday. "If you will pardon my question Sir." She said the words gently as she bowed her head slightly towards him. "Though who are you and why would you require a word with me?" She was aware she had to ultimately cautious and could not simply appear to walk off with any random male from the streets. "If you have business with the shifter Lords daughter I am happy to escort you to their pavilion to ensure nothing but pleasant words and fun is directed towards you and your.." She paused a moment as she glanced to Lin then back to Nova. "mate I assume."

"Forgive me, my name is Nova. A sirvent and friend of princes Kaless Wildheart of the Rasa kingdom, which I have come here on his behalf. For why I am here, is the reason why I wish to speak with you more privately and not among everyone here." he said though he listen to the rest of what was said and just as he was about to reply until he heard the last part which caught him off gaurd. "M-mates? No no no..." he was saying before starting to laugh some but calm himself down and taking a deep breath "forgive me but no one have ever said that before, people have thought but never said to our face's. Lin and I are close freinds but nothing more then that." he said once more as he smiles at the princess and hope she didn't take offended to his laughing. "However I would be honered if you take us to met the shifter lords daughter. I would like to talk to both of you but as I said before, if you have other matters I will understand and maybe talk another time."

Kalindra listened as Nova spoke of what she already knew. It did appear that he did not recognize her at all and she inwardly sighed with relief. She felt strangely even more relieved once she was certain that the young female with him was not his mate. It did not appear he was lying even as he laughed, especially as the female looked as amused as he did. After he had finished speaking she merely nodded her head slightly after she had considered his words. "Well you are welcome to be my escort back to the pavilion though I can guarantee no privacy there."

She turned away from him but waited until he was stood besides her until she started to move back through the crowd. "My apologies once more for the behavior of those that you met before. I wish I could say it was a rare occurrence but I fear it shall only get worse if your Shadow kin continue to play games the way they have been. " She looked to him as she waited his reply. "If you wish I can have a couple of my guards shadow you and your friend just to keep an eye upon you in case others decide to carry on the trouble."

"I would be honerd princess and the pavilion would be just fine." he said in reply before he walked beside her and both along with Lin and the princess's guards start moving towards the pavilion. He knew well it wouldn't be too privat around this area for it was more out in the open but still he wanted to make sure no commoners would get into trouble for getting in the way. he would feel bad if something like that would to happen, if it was in his kingdom his people would have enough respect to leave them be. Here it wouldn't like that saidly. As they walked he couldn't help but notice there was something about the princess that reminded him of Kali, both names sounded the same but he dought that a woman like her would be a princess. Kali was too head strong from what he could tell the other day plus this woman looked different the Kali, however after seeing how the princess took care of those men it indeed made him wonder.

"These are not games to those outcasts my dear princess, but you are right it will get worst. In true you have nothing to be apologing about, but rather if my king was here he would be apologing and my princes for that matter. They relize things are indeed getting worst and they are doing everything they can to fix the problem, meaning hunting them down. After the demon war my king gave our shadow kin mercy by letting them live in hopes that they may one day they regain their honer and would be welcome back to Rasa. Sadly it seems mercy was taken for granted, but I'm sure you already know this and woun't bore you with it any more." he said before hearing her offer a few of her guards he only smiles "I'm greatful for the offer but I will respectfuly decline, Lin is strong enough of a body guard to keep be safe and I am not helpless by all means either." he said with a smile. He have thought of telling the princess about the other day but then that might give the impression hes glorifying himself so he kept himself from saying anything about it.

It was that time he figure to ask about Kali, that is if she knew about her. "If I may ask you something I was wondering if you know a woman by the name of Kali, I met her the other day and by what I could tell she wasn't a normal commoner but rather very skilled in combat and maybe other things. I was wondering if she was part of your army or even guard of some sort."

Kalindra walked besides him quietly as he spoke but she also kept her gaze on the crowd in case any would prove to trouble but it seemed with the pair currently in the Princesses care and with the company of the guards, people were trying their best to not quite get the attention. They became busy with the play of the festival, with the food and the drinks rather than the three that were weaving their way towards the pavilion.

"I understand and I do. You are here in my father's Kingdom and while you are here as much as we can, we are to protect you. Unfortunately once you step beyond the festival boundary I can not do as much. If you are here on behalf of your King and your Prince why are you in such attire and not with the mark of your kin flying and on show. If you do not mind me asking of course. Sometimes there is little you can do for people if they insist upon brewing trouble rather than learning from their errors."

She paused briefly as he asked about her alternate character and smiled gently. She was not going to lie to him but she could not tell him the truth either. She was going to have to be careful with her words though."I have heard of her yes. She often troubles my father with requests to join the guard and find's his denials most annoying. She is not too quiet about her wishes but unfortunately my father believes women should not be involved in war." She looked over to Lin a moment. "I hope that does not cause offense. My father was raised with the ideas of women being protected rather than protectors."

"A fair question. As you pointed out my shadow kin are around, if they seen me holding a flag with the kingdom's mark I would be more of a target and they would use me to get to the princes one way or another. If they belive I am just a commoner, which I an anyways, I would have a less of a chacne to be questioned or to be a target if that make sence?" he asked her and hope she would understand and not think less of him but then again this would be a test to see how she would respown to his action.

Though his thoughts came back to Kali as the princess tells him some of what she knew, it surprized him of what was said. So the woman have been trying to be one of the guards but because of king she have been denialed. "No offense taken, it is your father's kingdom after all and he rules as well. However don't not take offense when I say he is foolish to throw away such a skill person just because of gender. I tell you if she was in Rasa she would be payed her do if they seen her skills as I have the other day." he said to her though low enough so mostly they would hear each other.

Kalindra nodded her head slightly to the young man."That is a wise decision in some regards though it has also left you possibly exposed to those that will only see a race rather than clans. I think a slong as you keep out of trouble you shall be quite safe. Especially if you keep to the more public areas."

She smiled at his words before she nodded her head once more. "Well perhaps you should have your King or Prince inform him of such should they ever need to talk. Perhaps if he met your bodyguard or heard of her possible worth he may be more willing to permit women to take more active roles in keeping the kingdom safe."

Finally they reached the pavilion. Kalindra held one of the flaps that had the pavilion closed to outsiders so she, Nova and Lin could enter within. The party within was crowded and it appeared several were already quite drunk. Just as the Princess entered, either by coincidence or they had waited for her the daughter rose to her feet, her hand circled around the wrist of another female and the pair rose to their feet. The women wobbled and swayed slightly but the smiles on their faces and the light of their eyes was clear to see and Kalindra was quite sure she knew what was about to come. "Well now that the Princess has returned, I hope everyone shall give me and Thedra their blessings in our pending wedding!"

Kalindra could not help but smile where as Lin burst into laughter before she leaned forward to whisper in Nova's ear as the crowd burst into cheers and laughter. "Well it does appear it would not of mattered how much of an animal you have within you seen as it appears you have the wrong body parts for her appeal. I guess we now turn to the next name on your list."

Nova didn't think the princess would suggest to prove that women are just as good as men for guards or for anything else in those lines. He figure she would asked he would not push his luck or something in that regaurd but turned out to be the other way around. He had to say now there is two women that did interest him so far though one is a commoner and the other is of noble blood. In all respect the princess would be the best choice but then again he have only met her and talked to her a little. He hope to have some more time before fully desiding. "I just might talk to both of them and see what I can do, I wish the best for lady Kali however I also don't wish to over step myself with your father." he said just before they reach the Pavilion.

Once inside however he was not prepared what happen within it, he couldn't help but blink about Jadi picking another female to be her mate or were they too drunk to know what their saying and doing? In either case by just seeing what she was doing he belive she would be too much of a drinker anyways so he was fine to let this one go. His eyes looked at Lin who seem to laugh her ass off because of it before hearing her whisper, "Heh it seems that way doesn't it. So yes the next one on the list... then again we already have some one else." he said before looking back at the princess. "Princess Kalindra, since it seems Jade have already found some one for her self I have to go to others that are on my list, so being you are the closest one I would ask if we can find some where we can talk, a place less noisey if that isn't a problem?" he asked her though only loud enough for her to hear. Being out loud it is he didn't think he could hear himself but at the same time he didn't wish to froce the princess in doing something she didn't want to.

Kalindra looked to Nova as he spoke about possibly over stepping it with her father. "Agreed, I would give it a few days at least before you approached him on such a matter. I doubt ht would be quite as agreeable as normal with the goings on between the Shadow Mal and the Elves. Or at least approach with questions perhaps rather than instantly giving advice. My father likes curious people. It shows they are observant and thinking in his opinion.

Kalindra looked back to Nova though she missed the exchange between himself and Lin she could guess what they were discussing." Of course though if you will let me I must give my personal blessings to the couple and then we can find a quiet spot. My guards have a little inn near by closed for quite a cost for me should I require it." She nodded her head once respectfully before she walked over to Jade and Thedra and congratulated them both as well as placed affectionate kisses on their cheeks as she excused herself. The polite task completed she walked back to Nova and nodded her head gently as she passed him. "Follow me if you will." Once she was certain that the pair were following them she lead them to the small inn that was currently closed. The barkeeper had been paid well and was enjoying a rare day off at the festival himself.

Kalindra indicated for Nova and Lin to sit at one of the tables before she was going to herself. "Would either of you like a drink?"

"I understand and please by all means, I would hate to keep them waiting for thier Blessing's and such." he said in reply before he watch the princess and the shifter couple. Once she was done and coming back he nodded to her before fallowing her and hopfuly with Lin right behind him. Once outside and walking pass more people in the area he kept himself in high alert for he wanted to make sure nothing else would interfere or surprize them for that matter. They reach the inn without any problems what so ever, once inside a few of her guards waited outside while the rest came in with them.

"Red wine if you have it, that sounds good right about now." he said as he sat down on a chair by a table. The place it self is need very quiet and could hear himself think if he so wish to. He look at the princess and at first would try to use some fancy talk but after what she have done so far it would be only fair if he got right to the point. "You have been good to us princess, which not a lot of people do in other kingdoms. I'll get right to it so I don't waist any of your time, Kaless is looking for a birde... let me refrace that, hes froced into looking for a birde." he knew if his father was here he would give him a glare but because he isn't it's all fair play. "Its because of what happen about two years ago that the king of Rasa is froceing princess Kaless to either find a birde or be marryed to what the king would pick for him. Kaless would have been here insteed of me but sadly he became ill on the way, because he didn't want to seem weak or thought badly because he came with the cold he have sent me insteed. So I am here to interview you and other nobles to see if they match what my princes is looking for in a woman." Nova said to her and now see what her reaction would be, he wonder if she would say it was a waste of time or that she already have some one in mind.

Lin followed as the pair left though she sighed quietly. While she could see the wisdom in her princes act, at the same time it seemed such a beat about the bushes to perform such a simple task. Other high ranked and royal blooded couples seemed to be achieving seeking a mate without this cloak and dagger approach but it was not her way to try and put the prince off of his chosen path. Besides it was more enjoyable than the hunt they would normally be doing and at least they knew in truth how a person acted rather than pretense.

She looked to the Princess as she asked if they wished a drink and slowly nodded her head as she sat at the table besides Nova though with clear personal space between the pair. "Just some water please. If this inn sells any."

Kalindra walked behind the bar and after what appeared to be several moments of examining the contents of the back of the bar she found one pint glass and a fragile wine glass. She filled the pint glass up with clear water and after carefully opening a bottle of wine without staining the dress , she managed to fill Novas glass to just shy of the brim. She placed the drinks before them before she sat down on the seat opposite the pair as Nova spoke. A small smile touched her lips. "Well you can inform your prince that I understand his situation, far more than he may ever know and that I have been meaning to seek him out myself to discuss a couple of matters with him." One eyebrow rose as she considered the fact that seemingly a mere cold had kept him at bay. "I will admit though I would think far higher of him if it was not just a cold that kept him from coming here personally. I do hope he recovers soon. I suggest that if he has such ingredients to hand he should try, chamomile , honey, a spoonful of cinnamon or stir the mixture with a cinnamon stick and add hot water. Some lemon to if it is to his tastes. That should help his cold or at least help him feel better. "

She leaned carefully against the small stand beneath her as she tipped her feet back on the heels she wore to ease the slight ache that had started to form along her arches. "If you wish to interview me that is fine, you may ask any question you wish and I hope you shall not think ill of me, even if you may disagree with my answers. My father wishes me to marry a man that will keep me safe , adore me and ..help me learn to be more.." She considered her next few words carefully. " lady like. I do not entirely agree with such a requirement so to save us both time I feel I should make it clear now I am not looking for someone to build a wall around me or one that hopes I keep to the bed chambers all day or the kitchen." Her tone of voice remains calm, clear and confident rather than blurring across into offensive or as if she was trying to insult his princes but being honest instead.

Back
Top Bottom