Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (Zellsantal and SliverDreamer)

Kali watched the exchange between the two quietly and kept her mouth closed as she considered the exchange of words. Her gaze slowly turned to Nick and she raised a eyebrow that was not one of doubt but oddly a questioning look before she smiled and leaned in close. " Have you yet done your research on that clan and their magics? If you have perhaps you can help us find a weakness in their magics and locate where they took Tamra to.2 She gave him a gentle and knowing smile. " If you can help save her you find yourself invited to the Elven City during the very rare moon light festival that only a small handful of outsiders are welcomed to..neither of which magicians."

She spoke of the rare celebration that the Elves kept almost entirely for their own kind. It was a magical event and while none could see what happened within the Elven city only the blind could not see the glows and lights that came from deep in the woods and the skies above. She remembered it was an event Nick would likely part with his blood to attend if he could.

She let him ponder on that situation as she looked to Nova. "Your best men may be dealing with this matter Lord Mace but none would know a Dragonborn clan better than other Dragonborn clans. We shall help where we can but we shall need at least one of your men or women to communicate between our group and your people."

In truth he was thinking of that earlyer though knew he wouldn't able to get into the celebration no matter how he would like to. However Kali made a good point, if they indeed help it might just put him in good terms that he might able to be in it but right now wasn't the time to think about that. "I've heard of the clan but there is hardly any infomation about them other then a clan that betrayed their kingdom. What magic they might do is also unknown however by the way Nova was saying they use demon magic which can be a problem. " Nick said to her in reply in the same tone of voice.

Nova couldn't help but smile and looking at Kali while she trys to reason with the elven lord, he couldn't put his figer on it but hes now seeing that shes no normal commoner. It made him wonder if there is more to this woman then she's leting on. "My lord she does a have a point." Nova quickly replyed. " I know this clan very well and what they can do as well, for my people's honer I would like to take part in getting your daughter back. I ask only to have a weapon in which I could use." Nova said once more. Mace looks at them for a little bit, no dout wondering if it was wise to do or not. "I haven't heard from my men for a good day, sadly they are more likely dead or that's what I believe anyways. So what I have gatherd they are using some sort of demon summoning for there was a few demons fighting in battle but once they were killed they burst into flames. What we have count is that there are five of them. Two in which we know use bows for long range and two others in full armor and swords. They still looked to be dragonborn made but some how they are able to hold off where they are at. They are in the border lines of all kingdoms which is neutral grounds to all kingoms. They are staying in a cabin which seems to be hard to even get though for a barrior of some sort is covering the cabin." Mace told them.

Nova listen carfuly and believes what they are up against. "Sounds to be we have a summoner, two bow men and two warriors, the summoner is more likely their leader and the one who is keeping the barrior active, there should be five points that the barrior have in which if disruped one of those points will bring down the barrior. Normaly the summon have to be delt with first but geting close enough is the problem. More likely the summoner will be in the cabin where he belive will be the safest place to be and from there he will summon his demons to help his or her other men. Once the summon is put down the rest will fall much easyer." Nova said as they layed out the plan so far "if you can spare a few more men they could keep the other shadow mal busy while while me Nickalie and Kali will to the cabin and with any luck we will corner the summoner. That is if they wish to take such risk?" he asked as he turn to his two new friends. However what the others in the room might think that he might be more then just a mare servent.

"Perhaps, but would not any of those within higher ranks of your group perhaps know more and I know a few of them while they..tolerate the Elves they would be more reluctant to help them. You could use the potentiality of the willingness of the Elves to bring them to aid should we actually need it." She said this quietly as she made her reason known for why her mind moved to such a thought at that time.

"You should discreetly have any other Lords you are in agreeable contact with and perhaps some you are not of what has happened. Your daughter may not be the only one that are after. If they have selected neutral ground..rather than take her to a place they own. They could be attempting to gain a hold over the higher ranks lords of the realm..or cause enough chaos and distraction for them to do something on a larger scale while everyone is distracted." She turned to Lord Mace once more after he and Nova had finished talking. She was mildly concerned with the plan they currently had in mind. "I would wager they would keep Tamra alive...they would only gain a Elvens ..pure wrath if they did and that anger can go far beyond the realm of the Elves and deep into the earth. " Her gaze drifted to Nova as she took into account all she heard from him. Perhaps he was a bodyguard to the prince or perhaps he was in charge of the princes personal guard to have such a understanding of strategy.

"That would depend on the group leader but I would say your right that she is alive to gain a more of a hold." Nova said in reply to what Kali said. "And this is why I don't wish to involved any one else in this. I know what your saying lady Kali and don't think I haven't heard what you and Nickalie been whispering about, these ears aren't just for show." Mace said as he stood up from his chair "I already had some one looking over to know more about the dragonborn but theres hardly anything that would help in this point. My people other then some of my most thrusted men don't know whats really going on and I wish to keep it that way for not only my people's sake but for the kingdom as well. For if word got out of what happen our king might think of look at us as if we are weak and question if my people are truely fite for the task of being the first line of defemce for his kingdom. I know you mean well about there might be others being target and such but we don't have the time to think about that. Af anything we can only hope to catch one of these Shadow Mul alive so we can get what infomation we can out of them.' Mace said once more.

The elven lord drew his sword before he offer it to Nova "It might not be one of your own blades but I hope it will do ether way." he said to him. Nova gave a low bow as he takes the elf lord's blade "I will and I will do everything in my power to bring your daughter back safely." Nova said once more before he turned to his two freinds "well then I guess we better be on our way." he said with a smile.

She watched Lord Mace pass the sword to Nova, the man not that long ago was under question of whether he was behind the kidnap of his daughter and she shook her head faintly. While she wagered Nova had nothing to do with the kidnap she also knew that Elves were extremely slow to give trust and the kidnap of his daughter must of unnerved him vastly to give an unknown his own blade. She shook her head once more to Lord Mace. "You are also aware that should any others be taken and it is found out you knew there was a possibility of such and did not given the other Lords warning..not only would you no longer be looked to for defense..you would no longer be looked at with trust. If you can tolerate that then so be it..just remember...not every Lord is as forgiving as others no matter the situation you may be in."

She said the last few words quietly and directed at Lord Mace. The fact the man Elf had shown more trust in a utter stranger than her had stung a certain degree and without a word to any other in the hall she walked out and back into the main courtyard. She looked at the trees that surrounded the home and wished she had explored it more in her ventures here. None of that mattered now though. She waited for Nova and Nick to come out as she watched the Elven people move through the part of the realm as if nothing had happened. It was only the tension and concern in the air that continued to signify there was a tune out of note. She reached down in her cloths and checked she had her weapons and that her belt had several small pouches filled with a variety of potential essentials.

She moved to a small Elven store and purchased a vial of elven water to drink as she considered what was to happen next. She knew though her and Nova were in what ever time they would spend together soon come to an argument. They both had awareness of strategy and awareness to some degree of how the game of politics went. They were both also able to handle themselves in a fight. As she let the cold liquid fill her mouth she focused on the strange behavior of Nova and if he worked for the Prince..should he not be prepared to have him informed of what was coming to pass? Something was off key with him to and yet she could not find fault with his logic....too much yet.

There one thing bothering the dragonborn and that was how Mace address to Kali, Lady Kali he called her. That he knew of elfs don't say such things to just any human unless they are in some way a high status and for that matter the lord and her knew each other or so that's what it seems to him. That and how she was acting as well when they were leaving, how she and the elf lord were talking more quietly. After this he had to find out more about this woman, she might be more fun then shes letting on.

Once outside both men watch as she went to get a drink of water, Nick could tell there was something on her mind just by how she look. He been with her long enough to know there is something eating away in her mind or even if she was happy or sad. Right now he knew it had something to do wht happen in the room with Mace. Before he could ask Kali what she was thinking an elf came to them "My name is Solsin and I ask that you three fallow me, we have a way to reach where we need to be very quickly." He said though only load enough for them to mostly hear and waited for them to come with him.

Kali nodded her head gently to the Elven before she followed once she had closed the vial and pushed it into one of the pouches around her waist. She watched Nick and Nova carefully as if she was trying to read a scroll or book in a language that was new to her. Finally she stepped towards Nova and walked besides him for several steps. "Before we go perhaps it would be wise if you informed your prince what is happening. Should we need any aid he may be the only one to help us." She said the words softly so only he and Nick would be able to hear her words. She knew she had to inform her father also but she would need a moment of privacy to be able to do so without distraction, disturbance or putting any others at risk as she did so. Her tone was light and curious. The tone came from years of being taught how to mask true intentions or curiosities or simple boredom.

She met Nick's gaze a moment and she knew he was all to aware of the fact that she would have to contact her father also but she intended on that being just when she was beyond reach. "Also perhaps your friend could be of use. Are you able to contact her from afar?"

"I would agree but you don't know the Shadow Mal, they only wait for so long and even now after how long 's been is pushing it. If they don't get what they want in a admont of time they will cut their lose's, meaning if we don't act right away Tamra will be found dead. If their gone and she is alive ... shes wouldn't be the same woman as before for a demon would now live in her. I will tell my prince once we are done, he will understand and forgive me, my freind however might kill me for not bring her though she would understand why as well. " he said though his head turned to Kaila "You surprise me Kaila, because I can tell your not a commoner what so ever. Not only did the elven lord know who you were but used 'lady' which is of that higher then any common would be said by a noble. On top of that how you were handling things in the room as well, your becoming more interesting then I first thought of you. " Nova said though he couldn't help but have a grin on his lips, she got him interested alright and he plan to find out more about her, however if she is as smart as he believes she would point out about how he was handling things as well. However he have something for that if she press the issu but he would wait untill it is brought out.

Nick heard what Nova was saying and it was only loud enough for them to hear alone though with the elfs they do have good hearing even if you whisper, that is if anyone wanted to listen in more about whats going on. In truth what Nova said surpised him, did this dragonborn already know who Kaila is? If he does Nick couldn't tell, it would only make the mage keep a closer eye on both his freind and this dragonborn as well. Shortly they came to out of the city and just outside of it to find a group of elfs circling an area and in the middle of it is a large ruin circle "A teleport circle, one way to get troops in and out or anyone for that matter." Nick replyed. "Its what they used to get here and used it to take Tamra to where we have them cornerd for the time being but still we are having trouble geting to them without being attack my demons." Solsin said.

"Yet we do not even know what they want. Lord Mace has not been informed of any request on their behalf." She stated quietly before she let him speak while her eyes scanned the surroundings as they left the city and went into the woodlands. She nodded her head once to him as he spoke about contacting his prince. "That sounds wise. Just try and make it that I am not going to be informing him about your death any time in the next day or so." She stated the words firmly and calmly before he spoke of how Lord Mace referred to her. "Lord Mace is know by many to be above and beyond in his manners. Especially when he is upset. His name was nothing more than him being a gentleman while in front of strangers." Her tone had become light and amused as she attempted to brush away what Nova now suspected.

She continued to follow the Elf until she recognized the old stones in their circular design and swallowed slightly. She cast a nervous glance to Nick for the briefest moment a look of nervousness fluttered across her face and her hands clenched. She trusted Nick's magic of teleportation as she had traveled that way many times. Yet other methods gave her a moments pause. She was never certain the spell would work properly and had lost a family member when a distracted spell caster mis pronounced the words. Her cousin had never been found no matter how far the search had spread. Now every time she was about to enter one she would feel a tendril of fear coil around her spine.

None the less she walked towards it as she uttered a quiet prayer. She felt Nick move up besides her and for a moment placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a gentle squeeze. "Nick perhaps if as soon as the teleporation spell has moved us if you have your own ready we can teleport away from the main group to prevent them tracking us."

It was hard for Nova to take her answer, however it made sense. He knew little about this kingdom and Kaila knows more about this kingdom the he does so what she said could very well be true. Still he couldn't stop to think she is in fact hiding something, he would find out but not right now. His and his people's honer is being questioned and he have to prove that his people and the Shadow Mal are not the same even if they are the same race.
Nick seen the look on Kaila's face when came tot he teleporting circle, he knew the story about her lost cousin and knew her feel of such spells. She was alright with his own for the fact she trust him more then any other mage. He heard what she said and he gave her a smile in return "I already have some spells ready for when we get there and for getting out of things get too much for us." with that his smile faded "Really we shouldn't be doing this, are you sure you want to? Not that I wouldn't do it but I'm more worryed about you and what your father might do to me if he finds out." he said to her as he was being honst with her and her well being as well.

Soon enough they would step onto the circle itself and they would feel the magic as they went though, something about it didn't feel right even though they went though without any trouble what so ever. Once though they notice Nova give a shake as if got a cold chill "I'm not going though that again, that's was used by demon magic and feeling ain't right ether. I take your teleport anytime.' Nova said as he was talking towards Nick.

She could see that Nova seemed to wish to question her further but for now he held his tongue and let the matter drop. A faint smile touched her lips at the fact that he did not try and push her privacy any further. She looked to Nick as he spoke and smiled gently. "I am sure my father shall understand that I could not simply stand by and allow such to happen and in the same token you knew it was better for you to come with me than to let me wander with unknown company."

As she passed through the portal a wave of illness seemed to pass through her form and for a moment she felt the world seem to fade to black. Her knees grew weak but she managed to stay upright. She heard Nova explain what magics had created the portal though she already knew what had done so. She looked to Nick and nodded her head slightly as she quickly stepped out of the second runes and looked around. "When you are ready Nick..though do not take too long." She could hear movement not too far away and the sound of growling.

"I don't plan to, just need to stay together much as possible." Nick replyed. Shortly after another elf came to them from their left side and right away speak there language to the Solsin. The other elf look at them then back at Solsin as they talked again, once they were done the elf took off. "The other group is doing what we planed and hopfuly it will work. They will keep the enemy at bay why we sneak from behind or so we hope it will work that way. Lets go, they woun't wait too much longer and we need to be at our area before they get started." Solsin said as he start to walk away. Nova went right after and Nick waited for Kaila to go with them.

In about ten minutes they all stoped in an area that is still in the tree line and see the cottage from where they were at. "They should be starting any time now, hopfuly we will able to catch them by surprise." the elf said and right on que the elfs on the other side started their attack. They could see a few dragonborn have gotten out of the cabin though only four have which ment the summoner is alone at the moment. "Alright now lets go." he said to them as start rushing over the cabin.

Kali nodded her head at Nick's words and then watched as the Elf appeared and approached them. She did not know all of the Elven tongue but Tamra had taught her a few of them. Still the conversation was too rushed and quiet for her to know all of what they were saying. She followed the men quietly as her gaze swept side to side to be sure they were not going to get attacked and caught off guard themselves before they were ready.

She paused as the cabin came into sight and watched as The elven group drew the attention of the four Dragonborn Yet something felt a little wrong too her. For a plan so thoroughly played out by them she felt almost as if this was too easy, too simple. None the less she kept pace with the men and the Elf as they moved with speed towards the cabin. She pushed herself against a side wall and kept low out of sight of one of the windows. As she waited to see if Nick could sense any magic that could harm them first.

Nick right away chanted a few words and looked scan were they were at, he's eyes glow a faint blue which ment it was a spell to tell if there was magic. "I Don't see any magical traps so I think we are good." He whispers to them and headed for the back door. Again Nick cast another spell which open the door without making a sound, once it was open Solsin went in first slowly with his sword at hand while Nova went next with his sword at the ready as well. Nickalie would wait for Kaila to go next while he coverd the rear though whispers to her "You konw your father is going to kill both of us for doing this don't you?" he asked.

She watched Nick closely until she saw the way his eyes flickered and changed in hue as she became utterly still until he spoke once more. She waited until the Elf and Nova had entered the cabin and followed the pair before she glanced back to Nick. "That may be very true. We better not get ourselves killed then to spoil that event for him should we?" She spoke with a tone that was slightly too high but quite so she could not be heard beyond Nick.

The cabin was simple but fairly spacious and Kali counted at least four rooms. Three of which had the doors closed and only one remained open. She lowered herself into a crouch and made sure she did not become seen from the outside in case a guard should turn their attention this way. Slowly she made her way to one of the closed doors and pressed her ear against the thin wood to listen for any sounds within.

The rest of them fallowed Kali's example and crouch down as well so they wouldn't be notice, however Nova felt something wasn't right. They haven't encounter anyone as of yet which make no sense unless... they've implanted a demon into their hostage. He hope he is wrong. Movement could be heard in one of the closed rooms, sounds of chains and muffling in the room next to where Kali is at. Nova took the chance and got closer to the door while Solin got on the other sided, the dragonborn reach for the door nob and check to see if it was locked. It wasn't lock, so he then slowly turn and open the door. The door came trowards Nova's way which left the elf to see what was inside, Solsin quickly rush into the room ready to attack anything that moved. However to his sirprise he found Tamra against the wall chained and gaged. Nova inturned when in and seen the noble woman as well "Somthing ain't right, this is way too easy and the Shadow Mal ain't know to make it this easy." Nova said.

When Nova said that Nick cast the spell again to see if there is any magic around, at the noble woman he saw none but what got his eye however was the floor, there is a circle that coverd the small room and half of what's outside fo the room as well. It was a trap spell "Everyone get out of the area now!" Nova cryed out but it was too lage suddenly a red circle could be seen and glowed all around them. Suddenly they were not able to move what so ever other then there eyes and month. My my, what do we have here, said the spider to the flys." said a new voice as some one walked trowads them from the hall way. A dragonborn in blood red robs walking closer to them.

She sighed quietly as the men once more moved ahead of her and rolled her eyes slightly at the indication of them needing to travel ahead into the danger rather than her. At the sight of Tamra she began to move forwards. Her hand landed on her wrist and a look of recognition flashed in Tamra's eyes at the familiarity of Kali's own. Just in time as she heard Nova's words that matched her own thoughts. She only had chance to nod her head as she heard Nick.

Kali looked over her shoulder to Nick as he spoke about having to move but the words near the end seemed to freeze in his mouth. Kali's eyes turned to the only voice that now sounded. Her eyes widened slightly at the sight of the new Dragonborn that was making a presence in her day. She was already aware that her body had been paralyzed in some type of spell but had exercised her mouth to find it worked. "The spider will have a scorpion coming to tea if the spider does not learn to curb it's appetite."

"Oh one have a sharp tongue as well, very nice." he said as he came close to Kali, Nova gave a growl loud enough to be heard by everyone and sound almost as if a lion was growling "Coward! If you had any honer you would fight us fairly then this. Your nothing more then a demon's little bitch and will always be that way as long your with demons!" Nova called out. The other dragonborn only laugh as he came around to met Nova's eyes and the rest of them could see as well. He looked to have tan yellow skin and looks about the same as Nova would look other then change of looks, the skin color, hair is black, have three horns insteed of two and look a little older as well. "Your honer have no place in our master's rule, so what you say have no meaning to me what so ever, only power." he said with a grin on his face. "I'm no bitch to any demon and nor would I call any my master!" Nova yelled and tryed to break free from the magical hold but was no use.

The dragonborn laugh "well it wont matter much, becuse I have some plans for you and your freinds. I was waiting for that elven fool to send some skilled elfs to get this far but only to find one elf, two humans though one seem to be a mage, and you a dragonborn of Rasa. Not what I had in mind but in truth its better, because you all will be a host for some lovely demons!" he said once more, however before the summoner could do anything he suddenly hit on shoulder by an arrow. The dragonborn back away only to duck another arrow flying at him only to hit the wall "whos there?!" he yelled in demand as he cast a spell on himself and suddenly another arrow came flying but hit a magical sheild and bounce off. A sword can flying out of the shadows and bit the line of the demon circle that was glowing, the glow stoped and everyone in the party is now able to move again. Walking out ot the shadows a tall dark skin helf with white hair have a bow at hand still and an arrow ready to fire as well.

Kali had begun to bare her teeth as the Dragonborn drew closer to her but paused as she heard Nova's growl. She fell silent as he cursed and swore at the being that currently held their lives in a frozen style. She looked to Tarma as he spoke of them becoming hosts and she realized Tamra was not yet inflicted with such. She had simply been the lure. She looked back to him as a arrow seemed to come out of no where and hit the being in the shoulder.

The moment the sword managed to break the spell Kali moved towards Tamra and shifted for her small blade in her robes to cut through the ropes that pinned her arms and legs together. Yet Tamra's gaze was only for the Dark Elf behind her. Kali could see the way her eyes widened and glowed at the sight of him. She cursed under her breath and shook her head faintly. She did not disagree with her choice nor did she hold anything against Tamra for it. The curse though was at the fact it would place her and all with them in an extremely awkward position. Kali slowly leaned forward and had to whisper in Tamra's ears. "Your fathers men are with us Lady Tamra. Control your emotions until later."

While Tamra did not look to Kali she could see the well known Elven mask fall into face and all emotion was swept away as she brought herself to the here and now while Kali slowly helped her to her feet.

"Blasted drow, I thought my pets killed you. Well I woun't make that mistake again!" with that said the Shadow Mal summoner wave his hands and chanted a few world only to have in a blaze of fire three demons appear. Their form was foul and very much inhuman as well, their skin all black with long tails with a stinger on the very tips of them. They looked more like large dog like demon but there bodys aint the same of that of a dog and they were large enough that a person could ride on one if so wish to. "Kill all but the female elf my pets!" he ordered. With a loud hiss like rour and three demons charge forword. "These demons have acid blood so becarful!" Nova said to them as he readys for the demon's attack. Nick got to were Vent was while the drow fire his arrows at some of the demons and was able to kill one on the first shot though the acid started eating away at the wood floor.

Right away the summoner summoned a few more demons of the same time to add to his assault. Solsin and Nova moved forword in hopes to get to the summoner before he could summon more demons for them to handle. Nick cast a few spells that held some of the shadow demons and giving Nova and Solsin time to get pass. However a few demon were coming after the young mage knowing very well he was more of a threat at the moment. Lucking for Nick though is that Vent is keeping them at bay for the time being.

Once Kali was to her feet she looked around the room. For a moment the demons were distracted by the males of the group as Kali brought her hand to her waist to draw out a heavily hilted dagger. She brought the heavy hilt up to the window behind them and smashed the glass so that it exploded outwards. She quickly scraped away any jagged edges so that the window was safe to climb through before she snatched the fabric of Tamra's cloak and tore it from her before she reached into one of her many pouches to pull out three vials of what looked to be swirling dust.

She glanced to Tamra and nodded her head once before she dropped each of the vials to the wooden floor. Suddenly clouds of smoke and dust seemed to swirl around the company for several minutes as she began to scream out to Tamra to run as Tamra made her way seemingly to the window. By the time the smoke had cleared enough for any one to see clearly it appeared as if Tamra had escaped out of the window, her cloak torn and caught against some splintered wood.

Kali's gaze then turned to the summoner who was focused on Nova by that time. Quietly she approached him from behind as she leaned in close to whisper in his ear as she used the hilt of the dagger to thrust between his shoulder blades, just a little off centre of the spine. She felt him more than saw him turn as he felt the puncture through his skin. "I think the spiders eye's were bigger than it's belly." She let out the low whisper as she lifted up one foot and attempted to propel the summoner towards two of the fire demons to throw all three off balance and in hopes the demons would attack before realizing they were actually attacking their creator.

The summoner himself was indeed too bussy to notice Kali coming from behindand stabed him in the back just as he was about to summon more demons. He was then knocked to two of his demons as this happen but they didn't turn on the master as Kali might hopful but the two deside to turn on her insteed. However before that could be done a few airrows got to one and Nova came just in time and give a quick clean cut to the head which was not off from its body before the body turn to smoke. The elven blade that Nova had was damaged but not as bad as Solsin's blade. Nova looked at everyone and seen that they were alright while he walked over to the summoner who was still alive but breathing heavly. "Its over Shadow Mal, I believe my king would enjoy getting some infomation out of you but not before the elven lord get a piece of you first." Nova said as he pointed his blade at the summoner.

The Shadow Mal looks at Nova with a painful grin on his lips, he quickly brought his left hand onto his right arm and rub his hand against his arm once and suddenly ruins appear on the summoner's arm. The ruins glowed but right after they appear a humming sound could be heard, at the same time the ruins started to move and start to fade away one by one and each one faded the humming sound started to get much louder. At first Nova wasn't sure what was going on but then relize what this spell was his eyes went wide and quickly turn to Nickalie "Nickalie you have that teleport spell ready?" Nova asked quickly. Nick blinked before replying "yes, though why would..." Nick was saying but Nova cut him off "Use it now! I don't care were but anywere that is away from this cabin or else we're all dead!" Nova yelled as he gotten clsoer to the mage and made sure everone else came to him as well. At that moment the summoner start giving a dark and insane laughter none stop while the ruin's start to fade away. Once everyone was together Nick right away cast his spell and in a puff of smoke they gotten out of cabin and appeared just on the edge of the forest where they could see the cabin. The cabin itself suddenly have been coverd by what looked to a dark sphere before it started to fade away and leaving only a small crater.

Kali from the moment she had kicked the being forward seemed to lose track of the happenings until the energy of Nick's magic faded from around them and she was stood shivering with Tamra just at the edge of the forest. She vaguely remembered calling her name and feeling the Elven's hand in her own. She remembered hearing Nova's and Nick's short conversation and the feeling of the others crowding in around them as Nick uttered the last few words of the spell.

Her violet gaze lingered on the cabin until she felt a small tendril of her hair gentle whisper against her forehead. She quickly turned as if to draw Tamra closer as she pulled her hood back up in place to hide the dark, auburn coloured strands once more. A brief glance to Tamra and a soft nod in turn informed her that the striking hair was once more out of sight before Tamra looked affectionately over to the Dark Elf. Kali gave Tamra's hand a firm squeeze to remind her they were not alone as Solsin approached her.

Kali stepped away from the pair as the Elf examined the princess. She gave a gentle nod of her head and a soft smile to the Dark Elf as Nova and Nick seemed thankfully entranced by the dark art that destroyed the cabin. "Well it seems we are all going to have to be a little more cautious for the next little while. I have a feeling that , the Shadow Mal was nothing more than a head on a beast rather than a beast itself."

Vent looked back at Tamra and gave her a warm smile in return, "After something like this it would be a while before they would try something else, but still it dosen't hurt to be a little cautous for now." Nova said in reply. It was a bit after that common some movement could be heard in the forest area. Everyone got there weapons ready, could be the other Shadow Mal that faced the other elven group and come to finsh them off if need be. Before anyone attack a few other elfs have come out of hiding and meetting up with them. "Lady Tamra, I'm glade to see your alright." One said. Kali would know this one named Trunks, a blood haired elf who is also the commander of this group of elfs. He have been one of the highest ranking of elven commanders under Mace, however Trunks is not one who likes anyone that is not of a pure elf, dislikes dark elfs more then humans.

Trunks looks over at Vent and his smile turn to a frown as he walked over to him "You were orderd to stay and guard our camp." he said almost to Vent's face. Vent didn't flinch as the commander was on his face but look at him repectfuly "Sir, if Vent wasn't there to aid us me the rest of them would have been captured and used by the Shadow Mal." Solsin said. Trunks quickly turned to Solsin "Me and my team were just not coming to your aid, we would have been their in time before any harm would be delt to you and and lady Tamra. It is no excuse for ignore my orders, again. " he said just before turning back to Vent "You cross the line too many times dark elf, and for that it will be your last once I report to Lord Mace." he said before turning back to Tamra with s warm smile "your father is very worryed m'lady, we must be going." he said as he start to move them and her back to the portal. Nova was about to give the elf a piece of his mind, but Nick put a hand on his shoulder to stop him "Don't, Trunks been always like this even to me. There are elfs who think they are better then others and wish to keep their home to themselfs but what they keep forgeting is that a human king have given them this home after the demon wars look theirs away. Trunks is an ass but..." he said as he turned to Solsin "I think there might be something intereting coming that even Trunks can't stop. Lets just get back and hope for the best for Vent."

Kali fell silent at Nova's words but she kept a quiet gaze on the cabin until she heard the faint rustling of movement. She turned her gaze to the Elves and sighed quietly at the sight of Trunks as he approached. She kept out of the Elven matters for she knew at that point in time, to say anything would of simply caused more issues than was needed. She nodded to Nova to confirm Nick's words before she began to follow the Elves so she could return home and speak to her father before word of her actions reached him first.

"We should get back to where we belong also , before I manage to find more trouble to get into." She gave Nick a knowing smile as she approached the portal once Tamra had been sent home and waited for the two males to join in.

Back
Top Bottom