Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cyberpunk/Replicant player seeking [FxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting: Cyberpunk

Looking for: Male player to be bodyguard for female character

Smut?: Yes, all in good story.

F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/magicalrune ((This has everything you need to spin every dial I have))

My time zone: Est

How often I’m looking to play: Nightly, time permitting.

How I like to play: Chat and IM.

She was rumored to be many things, none of them good. Ex-security, Ex-police chief, all dangerous. Her time in the public eye had been hounded by rumors of her ill doings. She was a force unstoppable. Then, she vanished from public eye with the fall of the local police.

Time had gone on, and people had eventually forgotten the horror stories of the red-haired woman. The World Government had returned to the small island city where our story would take place, and gear were put in motion. Your character will find himself on the end of an email job offering. All that had to be done was to bodyguard and assist a single, small female while she worked, and the wages were more than enough to account for your time.

The only thing left to answer is will you do it?

You will need to enjoy playing a human male character. Yes, you can have cyber parts plugged into you (those who are a fan of this genre will know what I mean) but being mostly human helps. The angle for romance in this story is going to be making something that’s not human recognize emotion. The story will be as intense and dramatic as you allow it to go, but for the basic logistics of getting this to work, try and make sure your character has the following traits:

1. Military experience. You need to know how to fight.
2. Confidence.
3. Snark. You won’t survive this without wit.
4. Curiosity. Ask questions. Lots of them. The more you probe the more story you will get.

Don’t worry about the world, you’re meant to be the protagonist. That means, just you being around will make the characters explain more in-depth. You won’t look silly IC. You’re from a different country, so to speak so you don't have to know everything right away. No one will think you need to know the details. Of course that might make you wonder why you were contacted at all. Hmn..

Moving on, there are a few points you’ll need to enjoy (that means you really like reading characters that do this shit, and you like trying to pull them apart to see how they tick or attempt to make them stop that, or just really dig girls who act like this) in a female character in order for you not to become hilariously bored with the RP.

1. Snark and scathing wit. The character I’m playing is, at least, hard boiled.
2. Avoidance of anything that can become too emotional. My character does not open to mushy moments willingly. You’ll have to shock her into it.
3. Reckless and foolhardy nature. She acts first and plans after.
4. Trouble. Because that’s what you’ll be cleaning up.
5. She thinks she's a princess. Watch yourself.

I have more detailed links for world facts, all you’ll need to do is send me a PM and we can work up details. For those interested in a more in-depth game, this character and world also exist as a full game I’d be happy to pull you into so we have a chance of bumping into more players together. Which is the type of person I’m eventually hoping for as I’ve been playing this character since about 2009 and enjoy wide, collaborative stories.

Not to say I won't play this one on one. Because I will.

Let me know, and thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom