Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whoops! Guess I'm Stuck Now (loneiysong x Gumdrop)

Oliver moved to sit down for a bit, thinking about it. "On one condition." he said, "simply because I know I will never wear those teddies unless you demand I do." he said, "So...so my condition is that in order for me to wear this..I um...I have to wear a teddy at night." he said. Oliver wasn't really sure where he had come up with idea, but he did believe in fairness and he had to admit, just letting him wear whatever he wanted and do with his room whatever he wanted seemed like just too much of a change. And all after letting him see his parents. He fidgeted "If that's okay...I'll wear it." he said, he knew what this was doing, but he needed the master to trust him.

"That is fine, tomorrow I will take you shopping or at the very least Logan will, and we will get you some nice clothes." He smiled adn then put the collar on and leaned back adn looked at him. "Now suck my cock." He smiled adn watched the boy. "Show me what you are good at." He smiled and grinned wider.

Oliver nodded "okay." he said and was about to get up after the collar was put on him, until he heard his master tell him to suck his cock. He chuckled a bit and shook his head "You sure know how to turn on a guy, don't you?" he said and rolled his eyes. He moved over a bit though and unzipped the man's pants, pulling his cock out so that Oliver could get to it. He moved slowly at first a little unsure about what he was about to do. However, the moment he actually got started he showed just how experienced he was with his mouth. He started to lick up and down the cock, before pulling the cock into his mouth and sucking on it at varying strengths. After a little while he started to bounce his head up and down along the cock, occasionally swallowing when cock hit the back of his throat.

Oliver stopped and let himself be pulled up. "I...well, I don't really know honestly." he said, kissing back, though there was little in it. He closed his eyes and let him kiss the him. He eventually opened his eyes and pushed back on the other. He sighed and looked at the other, "Look...I know that maybe this isn't how masters do this kind of thing...but if you want me to be into this, I need to know a little bit about you. Not much, just some." he said, "the only other way this is gonna happen is you forcing me." he explained, "which I suppose...you very well could do as you are my master." he explained, chuckling "actually that sounds pretty hot." he blushed a bit.

He chuckled and kissed his neck and shut his eyes chuckling softly. he held him close and began to grind his aroused member agianst him. He moaned as he kissed his neck. "Yes, I can do that, but you ask, I will see if I want to answer." He kissed his lips and began to suck softly. He pushed his arms over his head and grinned. "I can force you." He climbed up pushing his cock into his mouth and held his head and began to grind against him and smiled softly.

Oliver let the kissed happen along with the around member to be ground against him. He opened his mouth to ask a question when the master sat up and climbed on top of him. He gasped as the cock was shoved into his mouth as he was forced to suck on the man's cock. He groaned around as his head was held and he was face fucked. He tugged on his arms and struggled against the man a bit, but clearly wasn't going to get around changing the other's mind. However, his body was reacting the force as well, soon his cock was up and ready for anything with his master. He gave a light groan as the other continued to fuck his mouth.

Oliver groaned and chocked on the cum, before he got up. "Entice..." he licked his lips and got up from the bed. "I've never had to...entice someone." he said "Tell me about yourself," he started "where do you work?" he said, holding onto the hem of his shirt, "How about for every question you answer, I'll take off a piece of clothing? Is that enticing enough?" he asked, his jeans showing how hard he was.

Back
Top Bottom