Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whoops! Guess I'm Stuck Now (loneiysong x Gumdrop)

Logan heard him saying something about the bathroom. Then heard nothing being produced. Then he heard teh window. He waited listening to what he did. He waited. He then looked up at teh ceiling. "Don't do it kid....don't do it." He whispered to himself and looked up frowning deeper.

Oliver licked his lips and kicked the street and headed over to the car, getting in and slamming the door. "You are going to tell me what the fuck I'm craving." he growled, crossing his arms. "Now." he glared. "I don't like craving things. I'm not a druggie. My parents might not have gotten through to me about the whole waiting until marriage thing, but they managed to get me to understand not to do drugs, and I don't." he glared, "Tell me now. What the fuck am I craving?"

"I wrote them a letter." he said, looking at his house through the window. "I don't want to say it personally...saying it personally would hurt too much." he looked down at his lap, "I also don't like lying to my parents." he mumbled, "I'm too scared that I'll end up spilling everything if I stay much longer, so if we can go now? Or would you prefer I step out of this door and run?" he asked, "Because that could very well still happen." Oliver fidgeted "What am I craving?" he asked again.

"Its not forever, Oliver. Its not forever." He said softly and looked at him. He frowned and then nodded. He started the car and then began to drive. He looked back at him. "It is a suppliment that the master puts in your drinks." He decided a version of the truth. He looked at at him adn then smiled. "We will call them later, how abotu that. Say that you got an important call from work."

Oliver frowned "you said it wasn't a drug. Supplements are drugs." he said flatly. "You're lying to me...aren't you?" he sighed and closed his eyes "Yeah, I guess that would be okay." he said. He looked out the window. "What am I supposed to expect when I get home? Am I going to be allowed to stay in this? Or will I have to get back in that embarrassing clothing?"

"Supplements are not drugs, supplements can be vitamins." He looked back at him and then shook his head. He then continued to drive. "Why is it embarrassing, you look beautiful in them. THe master thinks so too. The master would give you anything dressed in those clothes, butsyou should talk to the master about some other clothes, maybe you two can talk about an arrangement.

Oliver rolled his eyes "I don't need vitamins." he mumbled. "Why don't we put you in those things and see if you find them sexy or appealing and not down right embarrassing." he spat out and sighed, "I'm sorry. I don't mean to take it out on you. I just, I'm just adjusting to the situation, that's all." he said and closed his eyes again. "If he's willing to talk you mean. We'll make an arrangement that will benefit him, sex I'm sure." he took a deep breath, "I guess I'd be okay with that. If it will get me something other than that damned pink room."

"I understand. And that is why I am here. So you don't burst out on the master. He did put the cards in your favor. More than any master gives their slave." He smiled and then nodded. "He wants to talk to you tonight about what you feel you neeed." He smiled adn then continued to drive. "That pink room is yours, you best start enjoying it."

"So...you are like his bodyguard that never really guards him..and you're like my keeper, that kind of let's me rant and rave to you?" he asked, smiling a bit and chuckling. "Well, I'm sorry, but I don't exactly have experience with many masters, so pardon me while I don't take your opinion for it." He looked out the window and made a bit dramatic sigh, "If it is mine then why am I not allowed to do some decorating! I'm scared I'm going to grow a vagina, and I would rather die than that." he laughed, almost hysterically. "Anyway, if he's willing to actually talk to me, then I'll be asking him about that room and the clothes." he thought about anything else "I suppose that's it really...other than what he is expecting. I need more than 'be good' and 'behave.'"

"Yes. I am. I usually bodyguard him when he doesn't have a slave. But since he bought you, I am your keeper." He smiled adn then laughed. "Very well." He smiled adn looked at him in the rear view mirror and grinned. "Maybe you can talk to him about it." He smiled adn then nodded adn then looked at him then ahead. "Alright, make sure you bring up all of this tonight."

Oliver nodded "Trust me I will." he said, keeping an eye on the road the moment that they left the city. He wanted to see if he would be able to make it from the home to the city and then to a bus. He attempted to memorize every turn that they made, every hiding spot he could use, everything. He still had escaping on the mind, but he had to figure out what this tug was. "What kind of supplement?" he asked after a little while. "What kind of vitamin?" he glanced over to the rear view mirror before looking back towards the road. "What's it supposed to do? And how do you not know that I'm allergic?" he asked.

"It is supposed to keep you safe. Heal you faster than usual, but feel a pull and a sort of kinship with the master." He laughed adn shook his head. "No one is allergic to this vitamin." He smiled adn then soon pulled up in front of the mansion. He stopped and looked at him and then out at the sunset. "Meet the master in the library, your food will be brought to you." He smiled and looked back at him.

Oliver huffed, "A pull and kinship with the master? That's a drug, buddy, not a supplement." he rolled his eyes. He stepped out of the car and looked up towards the house and headed inside. "Yeah, okay." he said and headed up towards the library, he had to open a couple of doors to figure out where he was but eventually he found it. He poked his head in before stepping inside and finding a seat in the library, looking at the books on a shelf. He was practically sprawled in the seat as he read the titles, "Well, at least he's educated." he mumbled.

"How would you define a drug, Oliver?" He smiled and then looked at him.

"It's one thing I pride myself on." He was wearing a vest a handsome shirt and slacks and once again bare foot. He came out from behind a shelf and looked at him and motioned to a seat. "Please have a seat." He moved to his own chair adn closed his book and sat back and crossed his look and took in his slave.

"Now tell me how was your day?"

Oliver thought about it for a bit, "something that alters ones state of mind or body in an unnatural way." he stated.

He jumped when he heard his master's voice. He looked down at his master's feet and almost chuckled, but let it be. He moved a bit closer to another seat. He eyed the other for a little "Sad...but nice." he stated, "I was told you've been spiking my drink, told to lie to my parents and little sister...and told that I could possibly compromise with you on a few things, or at the very least talk about a few things." he said, licking his lips.

"I grew up being barefoot more often than not. It is just a thing of comfort for me." He smiled adn then looked at him and then smiled. "It is true, I have been known to compromise with people. I am very reasonable. What do you want?" He looked at him raising an eyebrow and smiled wider.

"One: To be allowed to work on changing that room from pink to something else...red or blue or green, just something other than pink. I'll even keep the fuc-freaking frills. Two: Different clothes, or at least something like what I'm wearing now, so I don't have to wear the teddys, all the time. And three: I would like to know what you are expecting. I need something more to go off of more than 'be good'" he said, thinking about anything else he might want to ask about "Oh! And I want to know what the hell you are putting in my drinks...because it honestly sounds like a drug." he said, "I'd prefer to not get hooked on drugs."

He nodded adn drank something from a gblet adn looked at the boy adn smiled. He nodded. "Very well, I will let you wear whatever you want, but first you must agree one thing all the time. And you can change your room however you want." He smiled adn then looked at him. "Don't run away." He stood up adn walked over and stroked his head. He then grabbed his hair and pulled his face back and kissed his lips deeply.

Oliver nodded slowly "Okay...what do you mean by one thing all the time?" he asked, "I-" he stopped as the other walked over to him, he licked his lips, still iffy on how the other was going to treat him. He followed the motion that his master gave to him. He was kissed and after a small hesitation he kissed back just as deeply. He almost relaxed in his chair, though he pulled back after a while, "What...what were you drinking?" he asked, licking his lips.

He stroked his neck and kissed him deeper. "A beverage of choice. A dark red...would you like to try some?" He smiled and kissed his lips deeper and stroked his face and kissed his cheek and neck and sighed softly and snuggled in and shut his eyes. "Ohh sweet lover." He smiled and kissed his forehead and turned and walked away.

"Yes." he said, kissing the master back, though he felt his heart skip a few beats each time. He listened to the master and looked away as the other walked away. "What...what is expected of me here?" he asked, "Like, what am I expected to do? Am I just a sex toy for you...or am I meant to be something else? Like cook or clean or something like that?" he asked, fidgeting. He couldn't figure this man out at all, one moment he was all over him and the next he was gone.

"Do whatever you wish." He smiled adn looked at him. He got up and went to go feed. But this time he came back earlier than normal. He smiled and went looking for his boy. He took his hand and kissed his knuckles. "Come with me." He said and walked to his bedroom and motioned to a cushion at the foot of the bed in front of a small couch. "Kneel, I need to fetch something." He smiled and moved to his closet and soon came back and sat before his kneeling slave.

He came back and sat down and looked at the boy holding a black box that was the size of a necklace container. He smiled and opened it and inside was a dark blue steel studded collar that was soft leather. On the center ring was a tag that had Oliver's name and on the back had the address of his mansion. He stroked Oliver's hair. "When you wear this, you will wear whatever you want. Do you want to wear it?"

Oliver blinked and looked over to his master. He was even more confused than normal. He couldn't believe the sudden change and nodded "Um...okay." he said and got up when the other left. He looked around for Logan, "LOGAN!" he called, looking completely dumb founded. "I don't...I don't even understand right now. Where...why is he?" he sighed and threw his arms up in the air "Whatever. What fucking ever." he said and sighed. "Has he always been this...confusing?" he asked.

When the master came back he would find him sitting in his room and folding up things neatly that he wanted to get rid of. He had set them in two different piles, one for get rid of and the other for he could be persuaded to keep up if his master wanted him to. He had done the same with the clothes, along with a list of what he was looking for in regular clothes. He looked up to his master and nodded "Yeah, okay." he said and followed him to his master's bedroom. He got down on his knees and waited for his master. He eyed the box and when it was a little confused "So...as long as I'm wearing this collar, I can wear whatever I want?" he asked, "And if I don't? I have to wear what you tell me to wear?" he asked.

Back
Top Bottom