Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Whoops! Guess I'm Stuck Now (loneiysong x Gumdrop)

It was the next evening. The master came down and chuckled at the collected cum. He smiled. "Wow, looks like someone came a lot." He smiled and pulled out his gag. "Any change of mind sweet Oliver or shall we continue on in this cycle until you are either dehydrated or delirious with pleasure?" He smiled and turned off the vibrator and motioned for Logan to take the cum away. He stroked his naked pet and looked at him and smiled rubbing his ribs.

"Well? How about it." He giggled and gave his lips a gentle peck and canted his head. He grinned broadly imagining how sweet this boys blood had to be.

Oliver looked up to his master, his eyes half open and he was breathing heavily. His entire body was shaking and he could barely understand what the other was asking of him. "N-no more." he mumbled, closing his eyes again. "Please no more." he let his body become limp "I-I can't anymore. Please Master." he begged, as he did nothing when the other kissed him. "Anything, just no more...I can't take it anymore." he mumbled, barely able to look at his master.

He had all but given up. He still had some fight in him, but as of right then and there, he couldn't move a muscle, much less have the will to fight against the man that had tide him up and left him to dry. He groaned quietly to himself as he decided that for the time being he would be his Master's.

"Say it then my pet, say you are my bitch, and I will be merciful and get you fit and right as rain again." He groaned adn arched his hips up letting the boy feel his aroused member through his pants. He stroked his back. "Say you give me everything you have." He panted almost near orgasmic in his ear. His nails raking down the others back. He was clothed. He smiled and kissed the corner of his lips. "Trust that I will take care of you." He smiled and stroked his still blind folded face. He knew that the poor boy was depleted and in his desperation, he would submit. He smiled and looked at him.

"You will know no pleasure than when you are with me. I will show you peaks of pleasure." He stroked down his thighs and smiled watching him.

With every touch Oliver's body screamed out. It was all so sensitive, after having spent all night and day cumming to no end. The near orgasmic pant sent Oliver over the edge "I'm yours, yours to do with as you please, master, please just be kind to me. I can't take this any longer." he moaned, his body twitching at each new touch. "Do what you wish to me, master. Take me any way you wish." he moaned, his body fighting to hold onto consciousness just a little bit longer. He couldn't move but a twitch or two with each touch. His entire body felt numb, yet pleasured all at the same time.

"Good boy." He smiled adn took off his blindfold and stroked his face and smiled. "Now that wasn't too hard was it?" He whispered and kissed his lips softly and gently stroking his shaggy hair back. He then reached up and undid his chains and bindings. Even reaching down and pulling off his vibrator. He smiled and held him close. He smiled and slowly lead him to his bedroom and led him to a tub. He smiled and stroked his face and kissed his lips. "You must be so tired and sticky...tell me are you hungry?" He stroked his chin and kissed his lips again as he began to run the hot water and bubbles.

Oliver winced at the light coming through to his eyes, but managed to still see. He looked at the man's face before him and looked away after a little while. He wouldn't admit that it was easy or hard. He was almost ashamed that he caved, but was too tired to protest about it. He let the other man kiss him as his body hung limp. He felt himself buckle and be held in the strong arms of his master. He could barely walk and was mostly leaning on his master for help all the way to the bedroom and tub. He glanced at the tub and nodded. He was very tired and very hungry, he wasn't really sure when the last time he had had something to eat was. He knew not for at least a day. He eyed the tub and started to move over to the water, sitting down on the edge of the tub, doing everything he could to not fall over.

"Don't worry, I will help you." He purred into his ear. He dropped his clothes so he was naked and slid into the large tub behind the boy. He smiled adn began to gently wash him making sure he didn't drown. He smiled and stroked the boys chest and then up to his chest and kissed his neck softly. Soon he was clean and he stood up holding the boy. In his room, there was a table made of delicious food that would be filling and would be gentle on his stomach. He smiled and moved to his closet and came out with a robe. He pushed the boy some juice that he himself had tainted with his blood. To a human, a vampires blood was highly addictive adn if Oliver did decide to run away, he would come back just to seek the cure to his craving that he couldn't and wouldn't name.

"Now, Oliver, I understand you are tired, but I am going out and Logan is going to show you to your room where you will stay unless I summon you to this room. You are not to come in here unless I summon you or you are in my company." He smiled and looekd at the boy. "Do you understand my lovely?"

Oliver leaned back on the man, shivered or twitching at the touch. He leaned his head slightly, letting the other kiss his neck as Oliver closed his eyes. He found this oddly comforting. And as the bath went on the more tired and less aware Oliver became of his surroundings. He found himself lost in the motions of just getting to a bed. When he saw the food he sat down and started to munch. He took to watching the master where ever he went for a little while until he saw the juice he licked his lips and drank it without hesitation. He was so thirsty. He looked over to the master and nodded before looking over to the door. "Where are you going?" he asked finally, before setting down his food and drink. He licked his lips. There was no way of getting out in his condition, he knew that. But after a little bit of food and drink he had his wits about him enough to at least gather a little bit of information.

"I am going out to eat. But I will return before sunrise." He smiled adn then took his hand and kissed his knuckles and grnned looking at him. "Are you feeling better?" He stroked Oliver's hand gently and looked him over. He hoped the boy behaved. Really, hoped he behaved so he would be able to get his energy up and be a good little pet.

"Now, finish up, I am going to get redressed and show you to your room and show you what you will be wearing tonight." He smiled and went to his closet. He came out a few minutes later dressed in another nice looking suit and nicely polished shoes. His hair was brushed back and he smiled looking at Oliver. He moved over and took his hand. "Come along my sweet." He smiled and walked down the hall and soon stopped at a door and opened it for him.

Inside it was pink and frill and goose down and silk. He smiled and motioned him to a bed that was large adn surrounded by lace canopy. He opened a white closet and pulled out a cute pink teddy. He pulled out some pink lace panties.

"Wear these tonight, and I will be back to tuck you in before long." He winked and left to go hunt.

Oliver looked at the man funny before he nodded. He was feeling better, not a drowsy as before, though he was still pretty drained. He finished up eating though he was rather slow about it. He glanced over to his master and eyed the man. He was unable to deny that he found this man attractive. He let the man lead him down the hall, this time paying a little more close attention to his surroundings. Once he realized that his master was still holding his hand he finally pulled it away. Gaining some of his defiance back.

As the door opened Oliver looked inside and his mouth dropped open, "you've got to be fuckin' kidding me." he said and stepped inside. When he saw what he was supposed to be wearing he laughed "You can't be serious?" he said, before shaking his head, still a little drowsy from what had happened the night before. He sat down on the bed and attempted to cross his arms "I'm not wearing that." he shook his head. "You must be insane if you think I'm wearing that."

He frowned. "You will be dressed in that before I come back, or I will have to punish you Oliver. I am not joking. The choice is yours, but for now I must be off. Logan will help you if you need it." He looked at him and then turned and walked out without touching him or kissing him. He walked outside and disappeared into the night. He thought about Oliver, how he had spirit, and how he was going to be a bitch to break. He smiled at his own wording. A bitch. That's what he would turn him into. A bitch in heat. His bitch in heat. He became aroused and smiled as he moved to the bar he frequented to feed at. Most of teh workers were vampires and were people who he would trust his life with.

When an eligible woman crossed his path, he courted her, pulled her into a dark corner of the bar and drank enough from her so she would pass out. He then began to walk home satiated. Soon it would be Oliver's job to make him happy.

Oliver eyed the things he was requested to wear. He frowned and sighed before getting up and going to the closet, attempting to find something else. He had very little luck on the subject. Most of it was cute or sexy, but all of it was nothing Oliver was even close to willing to wear. He looked back at the bed and wanted to scream.

He had never been so humiliated in his life. He glared at the door and wondered how far he could get before getting caught. Thinking about it only made him realize he would still be naked if he didn't dress. He glanced at what his master wanted him to wear and sighed. He got dressed the underwear showing off more then he wanted to. He glanced at himself in the mirror and blushed "fuckin' hell." He cussed and moved over to the bedroom door. He stuck his head out first just to make sure the hallway was clear.

The hall was clear and quiet. There was nothing going on. In fact, if Oliver didn't know that Logan lived there and served the master, he would think that the house was completely empty.

Unbeknownst to him, his master was on his way back home and in the garden. He smiled humming softly to himself wondering what his pet was doing. If he was doing as was told or would have to spend days in punishment.

Oliver slowly steppee out and started ro wonder the halls, looking for a door or something that would lead to the outside. He opened one door and then another, pokinghis head into the room and deciding whether or not it could help him. This place seemed to have a billion rooms. He finally stumbled upon one to the outside and his face turned bright. "Finally!" He beamed and raced outside.

He was in the garden now and was slowly walking about it until he saw his master. He bit his lip to keep from gasping and ducked behind a statue, praying the other didn't see him. Though, it wasn't like he was doing anything wrong. The master had said he would have free run of the house....mostly.

"Come out Oliver, I saw you." He smiled adn walked to the statue of a beautiful woman half clothed and looking over at the rose bushes with what must have been a blush if not for her alabaster skin. He smiled seeing him in the beautiful lacy underwear.

"Honey, I told you to dress totally. I don't want you getting sick, come with me." He grabbed hsi arm tightly and walked inside and shut the doors. He walked with him to teh room he was in before. He then shoved him towards a bench that would bend him over on his stomach presenting his ass up to him. "Tie yourself into it, you have been bad." He said and then shook his head and waited for him to comply.

Oliver poked his head out a little bit and gave a weak smile. He stood up and winced "hey, that hurts!" he said and tried to struggle against him. Once he was shoved towards the bench he looked back over "How have I been bad?" he asked, frowning. "I wasn't doing anything bad, you said that I had free reign of the house...mostly. And the only place you told me I couldn't go was your room, and I didn't." he tried, until he looked down at himself and noticed he wasn't wearing the teddy. "I..." he bit his lip. He hadn't planned on not wearing the thing, he just didn't think about putting it on. "I'll put it on, I swear. I'm sorry." he said, glancing back at the bench. "I didn't notice." he mumbled.

"Oh sweetheart, I want to believe you, I really do, but you have been defying me every step of the way. I can't have that. I want you to be teh best little bitch ever." He smiled and then pulled back a pliable cane and then moved over and buckled his wrists to the bench and buckled his andkles. He smiled and looked at him. He began to cane his ass and then stopped.

"You will sleep in the solitary confinement room." He then walked aorund him. Logan soon came in and unbuckled him. He moved forward grabbing the boy by the hair and opened a large steel door in the play room and opened it. It had no windows, only a drain and a small mattress sat to teh the side. He pushed him in and shut the door. The only light in the middle of the ceiling.

Oliver looked at the man, "Please...no. I swear!" he screamed and struggled against the other only to be tied up and beaten. Tears flowed from his eyes as he screamed at the caning. He looked up at his master "Please...stop." he screamed at his hair being tugged and followed the other the best he could. "No stop!" he screamed as he got up from where he had been pushed and banged on the door. "Master!" he screamed, "This isn't fair!" he screamed, "This isn't fair!" he pounded on the door, "Master!" he kept pounding on the door "I didn't do anything wrong!"

The master looked at Logan and nodded. "Watch the door, do not let him know you are there. He has defied me adn pushed my buttons. He would not dress the way I wanted and he has been non responsive to my touches." He turned and walked to his bed and laid back and began to read a book hearing his screams. He smiled adn he would scream himself out. He would be fine, but he would learn to love his company.

Oliver continued to scream for the next hour or two before falling down and slowly crawling to the bed. He curled up into the covers and cried himself to sleep. He had never been treated in such a way. He was scared and tired and unsure about everything in his life at the moment. He eventually fell asleep worried about what would happen the next day.

He woke up after a night's sleep and got up looking around. He bit his lip and moved over to the door, knocking on it. "Someone...please." he mumbled and knocked on the door again. He tried the door knob, hoping that maybe it was unlocked and he could leave the room. When he found it was he poked his head through the door "Hello?" he called.

Logan looked at him and his gaze was so level and severe it suggested that he get back into the cell. Logan had left it unlocked to see if he would escape, if he still had that idea plaguing his brain. He glared and his lips rose into what was a snarl. He shifted and stood up if Oliver would not go back in. This time though, he would make sure he locked.

He waited patiently.

Oliver eyed the other and then the door to the play room. He looked back to the other, just standing at the door. He refused to go any further. He wanted to escape, but he had enough sense to not to do it now. "You're Logan....right?" He asked, stepping back into the cell, just to show that he honestly wasn't trying to escape. "I...I want to talk to the master, please?" He bit his lip, "or...or perhaps you could...you could tell me what more he is expecting of me." He said.

He smiled and shut and locked teh door without answering. This was a mechanism the master used to make it so the pet would be happy when the master talked to him. He then went to get his breakfast which consisted of two hard boiled eggs nothing special. A bad pet didn't get special food not like last night. ALthough he was given a small cup of orange juice that was tainted the same exact way as teh night before.

Oliver sighed and moved over to the bed again, sitting down. He sighed and shook his head, "fuck." he mumbled and played with the lacy parts of his underwear, almost wishing he had put on the teddy from earlier. He cuddled up in the blanket for a little bit before Logan came back in with the breakfast. He took it without much fuss and munched on it for a little bit before drinking the orange juice making a slight face with it. He never really cared much for orange juice, but he found that he kind of liked it this time, though he couldn't figure out why. It seemed to taste different.

Once he was done he knocked on the door. "Logan...I'm done." he said, lifting up the dish. "I don't know if you want to take this or not, since you have decided to not to talk to me." he said, "And I've decided that since you have decided not to talk to me, I'll just have to talk to you." he continued and set the tray down on the floor. "I'm gonna go sit on the bed now." he said and headed over to the bed, sitting down on it. He didn't really plan on submitting quite yet, but he wanted out of this room and to talk to someone, so he figured he had to be somewhat compliant.

Instead of Logan opening the door, his master opened the door and smiled and took the tray and gave it to Logan. He moved forward and held him up on his knees. He stroked his hair gently watching him. He wanted to see what his pet would do. He stroked his face softly and smiled. He was dressed in a black dress shirt and slacks. His feet were bare and he looked dwon at him.

Back
Top Bottom