Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Deal with the Devil RP (Sir Ark and Alexandria94)

Sir Ark

Moon
The Devil looked over one of the more interesting- and accurately requested - contracts that had come across his desk today. Now, his desk wasn't just a plain old wooden desk surrounded by rock and fire, that would be boring and didn't befit someone of his tastes. Instead, it was in a study with endless bookshelfs and curiosities inbetween the faceless novels, both mundane and grotesque. He looked over the particularities of the contact, and grinned handsomely. He pulled out a stamp, and pressed it to the parchment. "APPROVED"

RE: Deal with the Devil RP

Oswin was so worried about her sister. She had been so sick for so long now and she wasn't sure if she was going to make it. They had grown up together, and during those times had done everything else together as well. Now, at twenty four and her sister just a year younger she was getting desperate. The doctors had told her multiple times that there was nothing they could do for her, but sometimes she still tried to find some peace in going to the church. Though she had never really been a religious person, in times of need and crisis like this one, everyone turned to their own sort of 'god'.
While there she sat in the front pew, minding her own business and tried to pray some. She thought she was alone until a man walked up to her, and told her if she wanted to save her sister to sign the paper. Of course she didn't think the little piece of paper would do much of anything but out of hope she signed it, thanked the man and walked out to her car.

The rest of her night went on without any thought of the man, and when she got home, she showered and went straight to bed. Everything hurt from being at the hospital all day and she was more than happy to just lie down and fall asleep.

The Devil sat back in his chair, sipping a fine red liquid out of a crystal glass that may or may not have been wine, and sighed in satisfaction. Any moment now, he would be able to collect the debt owed to him from his latest contact, and then the fun would begin. He had already had his chambers prepared, but right now he simply waited for her in his study, swirling his drink in anticipation. "Any moment now." He told himself, his voice oily smooth.

Thinking she could sleep through the entire night and it just be her, she slept in only a chemise and panties. They were comfortable to her and after tossing and turning she woke up, feeling that something was incredibly wrong. Sitting up quickly in bed she looked and almost shrieked when she saw the same man from the church at the foot of her bed. The only thing her mind screamed for her to do was to scream and get up to run, though she didn't get far. After a couple of feet she was snatched up by iron bars for arms and her instinct to fight back kicked in.

Through all her pushing and shoving she didn't notice that the scenery had changed until she was finally let go and she nearly stumbled over, catching herself at the last minute. "Who do you think-" She started to scream at him, but when she realized she wasn't standing in her bedroom anymore she looked around and when her eyes landed on the devil all she could do was stare, her face turning red from her lack of clothing.

"I do think that I am the one who saved your sister's life, m'dear, as per the terms of our agreement." The handsome man said, looking at her with a smile, idly taking a pen out of a cup on his desk that said "Hell's Best Dad" and playing with it, glancing at her out of the corner of the eye. "Aw, you seem to be blushing, is there something wrong?"

The Devil was amused by her reaction, he hadn't really experience the attitudes of the modern women, even though he was partly responsible for how they were today. It was refreshing, and interesting. This was going to be fun, he could already tell.

Oswin felt almost annoyed, she just wanted to go home, and she wanted no part in whatever this man was playing at. "Well, mister, "I am the one who save your sister's life." She said to him mockingly, ignoring the man who brought her here, who stood with almost no movement. "Do you not have a name?" She ignored his other question. Just because she had on an obvious lack of clothing didn't mean she owed this man anything, she would just ignore him until she was out of here.
"Seriously, where am I?" She crossed her arms over her chest, forcing the blush from her body.

"A few." He said, looking at her with a smile. "Lucifer, Satan, Beelzebub, to state a few." He was amused by her ignorance as to exactly what she had signed, but that was no skin off his bones. It would make what would come next all the sweeter.

"You see, my dear, you have made a deal with me, and you are here right now to simply fulfill your end of the bargin, and I must admit it's actually quite a good deal for you, but alas in the modern era, while there are more evil people, there are also more stupid people, and I don't do deals with people I can't get anything from." He slid her over her contact, which state that in exchange for her sister's life being spared from illness, she was to serve the Devil in every capacity for a period of 10 days.

Oswin tried to hide her expression while he told her all his names. There was no way this was the actual devil, the one they told nothing good about. The only thing that revealed her was the way her jaw tensed as she moved slowly closer to the desk where he sat. She had never once heard a story where he had been so handsome, it was her only weakness and of course the devil would have it; maybe it was where the expression devilish handsome came from. Taking a deep breath, she picked the contract up from his desk and after confirming it was indeed her signature she placed it back.
"Well, I suppose ten days won't be all that bad."

Back
Top Bottom