Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not looking

Status
Not open for further replies.

playingsilently14

Meteorite
This forum is closed!

This roleplay is for a male who can play a lighter dom or a stronger sub. f that makes sense to anyone....

Things you must be:
Flexible
Open--If something is going on you don't like, talk to me. If something isn't happening you would like to happen, Talk to me. I'm friendly =)
Willing to progress the story
Not always a debbie downer
1 or more paragraphs
Can reply AT LEAST once a day. More is preferred.
((I currently am on a trip. it may take me a bit to reply. it may be more down to just once a day, but this will change by next week))

Things to expect from the roleplay
Public scenes
Group sex (multiple men on one woman, and vice verse)
your cravings fulfilled

Things to expect from me

I have a bad habit of vanishing. I've done a roleplay that lasted over 3 years. I've done a roleplay that has lasted one night. I hate it when people disappear on me yet I find myself doing it too. I will try to at least let you know. Please don't take it personal.

One that will help is trying to follow the Must be area. I don't think any of those are hard. They make things enjoyable for the both of us.

However. despite that, I try to make the roleplay enjoyable for you. I want to have fun and am pretty relaxed about this kind of play.

I'm flexible and am willing to try most things.

Except my NOs.

NOs
Gore
Incest
toiletplay of any kind
Futa (lots of people are asking for this. don't want to be a part of it)

So my plot is a little different. The first part is something I've been thinking over for months. my little perverted craving, but I want to turn it into something more.

(mxf) [[i feel like i should throw this in here somewhere so i guess here will work. My main female will not have gigantic boobs. I'm thinking of B's to smaller C's. Not doing it for you? That's fine, but I'm not going to change her :) ]

So it starts on a subway train that is packed body to body, where no one can really move. Your character, a male, is some what near mine (a girl between the ages of 17-24). This next part can be done differently. Perhaps he's a bit of a perv, perhaps he just wanted to cause some mayhem, or perhaps he was dared by his friends, he reaches under her skirt to grope her. She catches his hand and after a few moments responds by pressing his hand more against her. The next stop is the popular one and soon the train will be nearly empty.
I'm sure you can tell where this is going.
I was hoping for it to turn into somewhat of a gang bang, with her accidentally involving other guys or other's seeing what is going on and wanting in on it or his friends jumping in. Yes this will require you to play other guys, if only for this scene.

After this sudden group sex the girl runs out. Your character can't get her out of his mind. Through out the next weeks or month our characters continue to bump into each other in the oddest of places and things always turn heated very quickly, but she never stays long afterwards for him to ask her out for a cup of coffee, or even for him to know her which is what he truly wants.

Besides the first part the rest of this is pretty flexible. We can set it up where we switch off planning the next scenes but the end goal is to get them together so he can figure out this mysterious woman and have some cuddle romance time.

Things I'm NOT looking for in this
Rape/Pure domination-- this is not that kind of roleplay. I'm looking for someone softer, but a bit daring.
endless endless smut (yes there will be lots of smut but I want plot too!

Don't post in here! I won't see it. Feel free to pm me. I only do Pm roleplays, possibly email.

last but not least, I hate to do this, but a test if you've read this, tell me why your character decides to feel her up, and if you're willing to play multiple guys.

kthxbye!​

RE: Looking for Shy Nerdy Virgin boy who learns to be a switch mxf fluffy/smutty

Sounds cool. Care to PM me a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom