Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Writing Partners Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyGal

Meteorite
Hi! I'm glad you decided to check out my request thread. Before we get to my story idea's, lets get some things out of the way first.

Some things you need to know first. I only write straight female characters. I won't RP or chat in IM, skype or webcam. I prefer to RP in PMs and threads on this site. I prefer to talk about our story through PM.

What I don't want to write about: Beastiality, BDSM, sex slave, and mind control. No 'water sports' either, also would prefer to avoid degradation and humiliation. There's probably something I'm forgetting, but don't worry I will let you know immediately if you suggest something or automatically write something that makes me uncomfortable. I hope you will do the same and tell me right away if something I wrote or suggests makes you uncomfortable or is something you're just not interested in writing.

The hardest part for me is writing the first post. No matter how excited I am about starting and about our story idea, I usually get flustered while writing the introductory post. It doesn't happen every time, but I'd say most of the time. Sometimes I ask my writing partner if they'd mind sending the first post, but I don't like to do that when the story idea is mine. So I decided to just start writing introductory posts for stories I am interested in writing. I am just as willing to change my introduction post as I am my story idea so don't be afraid to ask me to do so, but if you do please make suggestions, doesn't have to be detailed suggestions. If it's just her age or her name you'd like me to change, for example, I'd be willing to do it.

If you don't see a TITLE in front of any of the story introductions that might be because I couldn't think of a title, but most likely it's because I think that story introduction could work for more than one story idea.

Almost forgot. About post length. I'm not overly concerned about the length of your post. So long as you are not sending me one or two-liners and I'm enjoying our story, I'm not going to complain. My posts will not always be the same length. Some will be long, some will be short, but I can promise that I will never send you a one or two-liner. Okay, earlier today I completed a story introduction, it's kinda long (I think it's kinda long, but hopefully you won't think that it's too long).

1. TITLE: Secret Admirer. The story starts on her 18th birthday. I have an Introduction already for this one, but I warn you it's longer than I intended it to be. I need someone to RP as her secret admirer. When I thought up this idea I was thinking that he would be between 5 to 10 years older than her, but only a year older will work too. For several months (I hadn't decided how many, was leaning towards six months) Megan has been receiving love notes and letters from a secret admirer. Sometimes it would come with a small gift, sometimes not. She has no clue who it could be, but she is about to find out on her 18th birthday. Below is the Introduction for this story. I am willing to change both the story and the introduction if you want, all you have to do is ask and suggest how you want me to change it. It's also okay with me if you would rather write the introduction instead of going with this one.

INTRODUCTION: Despite the loud music playing, the sounds of the partiers enjoying themselves, she still felt completely alone and out of place. The only reason Megan was there, was out of curiosity. She'd received an invitation to this party but the invitation hadn't been signed. She didn't know the name of the host. There had only been an address, time and dress code, which was formal. She didn't own a formal dress, but
the invitation had come attached to a package, and inside was a sleeveless black silk dress. It was long, but had an embarrassingly high slit on the right side and was also backless. Wearing a bra would ruin the look of the dress, even a strapless bra would ruin it. She concluded that both the dress and the invitation had to have been meant for someone else, not her. But the package and invitation had had her name on it, and the dress, which she couldn't resist trying on, fit perfectly. As if it had been made for her.

And now she was walking into a large mansion-style house that had for as long as she could remember, been empty, but tonight was full of music, and the sounds of people laughing and talking. Her dark crimson red hair was swept up, exposing her neck and shoulders. She hadn't intended to come, certain that the invitation and dress had been meant for someone else but curiosity had gotten the better of her. She knew that if she stayed home she would always be wondering who 'he' was. For months now she had been receiving letters and notes from a secret admirer. Kept short as if maybe he was afraid that if he said too much she might guess who he was. Megan didn't know who her secret admirer was, but it was the same man who'd sent her the dress and invitation. She knew because she recognized his handwriting, she'd compared it to the other love letters and notes she'd received.

Apparently he was ready to introduce himself, or he wouldn't have sent her a party invitation. That was another reason she was so nervous -it wasn't just because she was wearing a black silk backless formal dress with no bra. Although that was enough. She'd never in her life would have chosen this dress just for that reason. Thankfully, her breasts were completely covered, in fact the front had straps that fastened up and around her neck so there wasn't even a hint of cleavage showing. It was those straps around her neck that kept the dress on, because unfasten them and it would fall to the floor around her ankles faster than a heartbeat. No matter how lovely or how beautiful and elegant the dress
made her feel she never would have worn it without a bra if the front had been at all revealing. Perhaps the host of this party, her secret admirer knew her well enough to know this. That revealing just wasn't her. Flirty she was not. Much too self-conscious and nervous around guys to be flirty. Her best friend had to give her a pep-talk to get her to wear the dress the right way-meaning without a bra. Pointing out that a bra would ruin the look of the dress and everyone would stare. It was the 'everyone
would stare' argument that had convinced her. She'd always hated being the center of attention. Hated crowds. She'd worked very hard to be invisible, preferred to be invisible in fact. She'd gone to parties mainly to people watch, preferring to keep to herself and blend in with the background. Except for those rare times when she'd feel an overwhelming loneliness and would need to be held, then she would seek out a dance partner.

That had been happening a lot more lately. That feeling of loneliness so strong it was overwhelming. Megan blamed her secret admirer's notes and letters for that. Because they were not only beautiful and romantic, but they also had a feeling of sadness and loneliness about them. And she couldn't even reply back because there was never a return address. The notes and letters never showed up in her mailbox, but rather she'd find them in one of her books, or sticking out of her purse, duffle bag or coat or jacket pocket. But yet no one ever saw who left them.

Her first surprise when she entered the mansion-style home was the large banner which read 'Happy Birthday Megan. Her light blue eyes stared up at that banner for she didn't know how long. Today was her eighteenth birthday. Her secret admirer had not just invited her to a party he happened to be throwing. The party WAS for her. It was her birthday party, she realized when she finally tore her eyes away from the banner and looked around to see that the guests gathered were people she knew, some very well. Friends, family and others that she didn't recognize or barely remembered she assumed were either distant relatives she'd or were friends of the family or friends of friends.

Why would her secret admirer throw her a birthday party? Today she was eighteen. Did he have a reason for waiting until her eighteenth birthday to let her know who he was? Her family and closest friends were there, they must know who it was that was throwing this party. Did they only find out when the party was planned or invitations sent out? Or did they always know who her secret admirer was? The last she couldn't imagine, looking around she could name with no doubt whatsoever, relatives and friends who couldn't keep a secret longer than an hour much less for months at a time.

Then the lights dimmed, and everyone started singing happy birthday while a man carrying a cake with eighteen lit candles on it, walked directly towards her. Was this her secret admirer?

---------------------

2. TITLE: Love at First Sight. Stacy, age 21, never believed in fairy tales and love at first sight. But that changed the moment she sees and then meets her older brother's best friend, Ethan. If there is anything you want me to change about the story idea and or introduction just let me know. Also, if you'd rather be the one making the introduction post instead of using this one, that's okay with me. :) BTW I deliberately didn't describe Ethan except for calling him tall and devastatingly handsome, so you can describe him however you want. After all he is your character. You can even change his name if you want. :D This introduction is on the short side mainly because I didn't want to get too detailed with it without a writing partner. I had almost added that he introduces her to his girlfriend, but decided against it. Instead I decided to leave it like this and add to it after someone volunteers for this one and we both decide how we want it to go. But this short intro does give me a place to start so when it comes time to send off that first post I won't be 'flustered', hopefully. :)

INTRODUCTION: The voice came from her left, a shout to be heard over the rehearsing rock band. She turned and saw Ethan, walking directly towards her with an easy smile, he was tall and devastatingly handsome. Despite the loud music, the small but loud crowd of people getting things ready for the local battle-of-the-bands concert, everything and everyone disappeared, there was only her and Ethan. Of course they hadn't really vanished, but in Stacy's world they had.

Stacy had never believed in love at first sight. Didn't believe in the happily-ever-after fairy tales, most likely because of the divorce of her parents when she was ten. It was her opinion that soul mates didn't exist, it was just a fantasy that stupid and desperate women convinced themselves was real. But she didn't need a man to be happy. She was happy.

But that was before her grey eyes rested on Ethan.

She'd never before had her breath stolen from her body, never before had she looked at a man and had every other person in the room disappear and the world fall completely silent. Until right then.

It happened. What Stacy swore would never happen, happened. She stood there, rooted to the spot. Unable to move or speak. She could only stare at the man she knew she would love for the rest of her life.

--------------

3. TITLE: Her Stepfather. The story begins a year or two after her mother dies. Her stepfather is closer to his stepdaughter's age which didn't make for a good start in the stepfather-stepdaughter relationship, but eventually he won her trust. Lauren's biological father died when she was very young, and she had no brothers or sisters, so her mother was all she had in the world. But after her mother's death all she had was her stepfather. A year (or two) passes, Lauren just turned 21, her boyfriend texted her a message, he needed to talk to her about their future. Lauren thought he was going to pop the question and so she made dinner reservations at the restaurant where they'd gone on their first date. Thinking that it was going to be the happiest day of her life, she bought a new dress, got her hair and nails done. She walked into the popular romantic restaurant excited and happy, but left heartbroken and in tears. Instead of proposing to her, her boyfriend broke up with her. And that was how she ended up at her mother's house, ringing the doorbell and waiting for her stepfather to answer.

INTRODUCTION: Don't have an introduction written for this one yet.

Check back because I will add more story ideas. Not all of them will have introductions, but some will.

4. TITLE: The Kiss. This would be a very romantic RP. Karen and Greg are just NPC's the story would focus on Cat and her best friend. I deliberately didn't name or describe her best friend so that you could. I got a little carried away with the introduction, but there it is. PM me if interested.

INTRODUCTION: Not knowing that her best friend followed after her, she rushed out, and drove straight to where she knew Greg would be. They were twins, but they weren't identical. One was her best friend whom she didn't know was in love with her, and the other, Greg, was the one she'd raced out to see to confess her feelings for, was her best friend's twin brother. She would have told Greg sooner, had wanted to many times, but her best friend would talk her out of it, saying that she should wait until he notices her, and she had waited, for years she waited for Greg to notice her in a romantic way, but he never did.

Now she was praying it wasn't too late. Because that afternoon her best friend told her that his brother was going to propose to Karen that day. She'd been hoping that Greg would break up with Karen because they'd never seen him so crazy about a girl before. Her best friend would tell her that Greg and Karen belonged together but Cat had refused to accept it. She still refused to accept it, she knew the only reason he was going to propose to Karen was because he didn't know she loved him.

Cat had it all figured out in her mind, in her imagination. She'd get to him before he proposes to Karen, confess her feelings then Greg will immediately realize he loved her, and propose to her instead.

But that's not what happened. She got to their house, but not in time to stop Greg from proposing to Karen. Cat had parked the pickup truck right in front of their house, opened the door and jumped out not even bothering to close the driver's side door. She ran towards the house, but what she saw through the large livingroom window stopped her dead in her tracks. Karen and Greg were in each others arms, kissing. Their kiss was more intense, more passionate than anything she'd ever seen or imagined outside of a movie or romance novel.

It was a good thing her best friend had jumped into the passenger seat of the pickup truck before she had driven off to get there, because who knows how long she would have stood there, staring, if her best friend hadn't been there to help her.

How ironic that a passionate kiss would cause her world to end, when it was a surprise passionate kiss three years ago in a dark closet at a truth or dare party that had caused her to believe that her and Greg belonged together. Before that she'd had her heart set on Greg's brother, her best friend, he was handsome, funny liked most of the same things she did and she felt happiest when she was with him. But that was before 'the kiss', what she didn't know though, was Greg wasn't the one that had kissed her that night, it was his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom