Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Captain, o Captain (( Yajirobe & xXChiyakiXx ))

Captain Raine sipped from the small crystalline glass filled with scotch. The day was getting late and she would have to pull the ship into a sky-dock soon. She leaned back in her chair stretching out and yawning. Later tonight she would take the shipment of illegal pharmaceuticals to some bandits; nights were usually when she did her shipments because most of the crew members were in pubs or inn's feeling up some young girls or drowning themselves in rum.

However, she was still in her cabin because she was told one of her crew members was wanting to hold conference with her; usually didn't meet with the lower-deck crew members who worked in the engines and what not, but hell, she would indulge him in whatever his quarry was. Time was ticking though, and if she wanted that large bag of shiny gems she would have to leave soon. "This kid better hurry up" she murmured, swigging down the last bit of scotch.

A young man was waiting on the woman to walk into the room and then he would have a small talk with her. The young man was just over 5'11 with a strong built from his years working on ships in various parts of the world. His blue eyes looked at the information he had been compiling for quite sometime in front of himself as he smiled to himself thing about what he could do with the information, and how it was the break he needed in life.

He smiled as he saw the captain walk in as he held the information in front of him. "Well good night captain, I have to say it is a nice night," he commented with a smile as he looked in her eye for a long moment. He figured to get to the point at least somewhat quickly,"so you have a side gig going on trading illegal goods with some bad people, it wasn't hard to figure out at all, and I am sure the powers that be will love to find out don't you think."

Raine nearly spit out the whiskey when she heard what he had to say, and slowly wiped it from her lips. "Excuse me?.." She examined this man, he had a slight familiarity to her, but not someone she saw often if at all working on the ships. She straightened herself out to gain some composure and looked at him sternly.

"Is that so? Most of the crew couldn't even figure it out even if i wrote it down on paper and mailed it to them. I guess I underestimated the competence of some of the crew members...what is it you want? Or wish to gain? And who are you even?" She walked over to refill the small glass half full of the whiskey. She figured someday she would get caught but thought it would be on a much bigger, more interesting heist then the simple drug running she's been doing as of late.

The blue eyed young man looked into her eyes as he smiled, he had her attention and that was his goal. He pointed at himself,"most of your crew can't read and have never been schooled in much of anything," he replied as he answered part of her statement. "My name is Alfonso and of course you don't know it I am simple cook's aid at the moment," he commented as he rubbed his chin as he looked at her.

"My request are simple too," he announced looking into her eyes for a moment silent. "You will raise my rank to say quartermaster second in command anything where I can do what I want. You will cut my in on your jobs as it were," he said pausing again."Lastly you will allow me to pleasure my self with you whenever I so want, these are the conditions and it is my only offer for you."

She swirled the contents of the glass in thought. She couldn't just shrug this off; even if this Alfonso was merely a cook aid, all it would take would be a whisper to another crew member and then the higher ups would have her throat. It wasn't a risk she was willing to take, the profit of her side-business was too great to let something so stupid ruin her. Then again, she didn't like sharing much. And the thing with the pleasuring.

She swigged the last of the drink down and leaned forward, running her hand through her scarlet red hair. "Well then Mr Alfonso, seeming as I have no choice I suppose I'll have to agree with those terms." She got up, moving over towards a large cabinet, and pulled out some clothes, tossing them to Alfonso. "Put these on then, I won't have my quartermaster in such filthy clothes." She then walked over to the window and stared out of it, wondering where she fucked up and allowed this to happen. Regardless, there was nothing she could do now.

"Well there is a deal going on later tonight, so I guess your first cut will be coming soon. That takes care of those conditions." She said, completely forgetting of the last provisions to their agreement.

She had agreed to the deal, this was what he hoped for more then anything else really. He now had a chance to shine and make a name for himself as a genius of planning when it came to these types of things. He figured with his new rank he would be able to keep an eye on the supplies coming in and use them as was best needed for earning cash. He also know would make cash to invest to spend and to use to make more cash.

The dark haired young man did slip out of his grab but he didn't slip into his new grab at all. He slipped up quietly behind the captain, and slipped his hands first over her waist them slide them up and groped her."I will take a different part of our deal right now," he whispered into her ear. She would know what he meant now as he was going to take his captain in her own quarters.

"W-what!.." She wanted to struggle at first, but then she remembered. 'Fuck!' she thought as his hands wandered her body. She should have been more careful, but there was nothing she could do now. The deal was made and she wouldn't be out of it for a while. She bit her lip and placed her hands on the window.

Alfonso's hands pressed up against his captain's body exploring for a moment before he found the buttons on her shorts and undid them slowly teasingly as he touched her more as he undid each one. He slide them down along with her panties leaving him a rather easy opening as he lowered his own pants next. This was going to be so much fun having the drop on the captain was the best thing that had ever happened to the young man. He pressed his shaft up against and then into her as he knew he had her in that moment just as he had wanted to take the redhead for a while. He held her slider waist as he thrust himself a bit farther in.

She twitched and pressed her chest against the window, her chest heaving. It felt good and that made her feel ashamed, being used just so this guy who used to be a kitchen cook's aid, and also to achieve a higher rank amongst her crew. "S-stop" she stammered, panting against the glass, a small patch of fog appearing on the window. She pressed against the glass more as he started to thrust deeper inside.

Alfonso could feel just how hot the moment was, he could feel that at that moment he was the one who was really in charge of things, it was a hell of a feeling. It was a feeling that he had to admit to himself that he rather liked as well. He gribbed her hips tightly as he pulled her hips towards him a bit more as he enabled himself to take her with more agresion and more speed on his behalf. He was soon taking her very agressively, enjoying each moment as his hands pressed against her body holding it firmly as he loved the display of power of strength he was giving her.

Back
Top Bottom