Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Right Knobs to Turn { ThomasRHxTT }

TinyThings

Super-Earth
Kaily sighed softly, as she rest her elbows against the table in front of her's hard surface. Her eyes gazed out the window by her side, a lock of her raven black hair, dropping down in front of her expensive glasses. She was attending, yet another, pointless class, in things she'd already mastered. And the teachers knew, so didn't so often hassle her about not paying attention. It was another class in Correction Writing, that she'd already, almost completed a few years back. But due to some issues in her family, she had to cancel her education, just before finishing her coarse. So now, she had to sit through them all again, to get the papers to prove her abilities. Times had changed. In the past, all you needed was a good, and fast, writing hand and basic abilities in order, and you'd be picked right up as a Employee Manager. But these days you needed all the right papers. And that's what she was doing now. But today, she wasn't really capable of thinking. She felt something was weird at home, and she couldn't quite place it. Her husband was a lovely guy, with a decent and strong job, but she felt it hard fitting in to his world. He was wealthy, handsome and proper. And she felt. Misplaced, sometimes. She had urges, she didn't quite dare admit to him, because they didn't seem right. But she felt she had to tell him about it, soon. Or she might continue to fall further and further away from him. She'd do so tonight. Classes went on until late today, and she'd been up before he had to get out of bed. She'd made him something to eat for breakfast, however. Some of his favourite, that didn't need to be warm, so it wouldn't get cold and boring. Just the thought of making him happy, crafted a small smile on her lips, as her head tilted to the side.

Anelia chuckled lightly, as she read through another message on her screen, being leaned over her table at the office. Her chin was rested against her arms, that was folded on top of each other on the tables surface. Her teeth gently and carefully played with the piercing in her lower lip, as she read through a few of the messages she'd received the day before. She'd gone to bed early, so she could get up and clock into the office before her boss did. For several reasons. Now, she'd managed to finish some of the paperwork she hadn't been able to finish the night before. But mainly because, she liked to have a little alone time with him, before others clocked in. She knew what kind of man her boss was. She'd always had a big talent, reading people. And he was the kind of man, she wanted. So she'd been trying to seduce him for a while. But she'd had to be careful, because she knew he was married, and she didn't want to get fired, or scare him off of the thought. But still, she'd played gentle, and hidden games with him. Wearing short skirts, strapped stockings and slightly challenging cleavages in her tops.
Her eyes drifted down over the clock, and a small grin shaped upon her lips, as she pushed herself away from the computer. She grabbed the paperwork she'd prepared to present him with this morning, and let the clicking noise of her heels lead her towards the coffee machines. She made him, just what she knew he preferred in the mornings, before heading towards the entrance to the offices, where she knew he'd be coming through. Papers in one hand, refreshment in the other. And a wide, challenging smile, across her pretty face. She had always been told, that she'd get any man she wanted. Her impressive, elegant curves, made for a beautiful figure, especially when wearing the right kind of clothes and the right height of heels, to give her legs and rear a little extra.

It was almost scary, how much the two Ladies, in this business owners life, resembled each other. In both looks, minority and secret urges. Both African Asian's, both extraordinarily curved and both with urges, that'd have them crawling at his feet, at his word. All he had to do, was reach out, and turn the right knobs.

Thomas Barbarossa Hellsing, was exactly what most expected when you talked about a powerful executive. The truth was, the C.E.O., Dom, and Rope bondage master looked sexy, and dangerous. He almost looked like a male model, this level of perfect was rare. However, at the same time his posture showed a bit of danger. His teeth were perfect, his skin was perfect, his hair was perfect. The twenty thousand dollar three piece suit sure didn't hurt. A black jacket and pants, while the vest and gloves fingerless after the second knuckle on each hand were “wine” red. His eyes were sapphire blue bright and glowing in a way that implied he loved what he did. His hair was straw blond, with the top brushed up a bit, so that it looked a bit spikey, the back was in an elaborate Native American style french braid. Thomas looked like a high level player, ready to take you down, and make you like it. The fedora on his head that's main color matched his suit jacket and pants while the band matched his gloves and vest pulled the outfit together. An ace of hearts rested in the band, and a bullet hole was in the center of the heart. A smirk on his face as his eyes slid over the woman's body, obviously enjoying the view, behind his black framed sunglasses, with dark red lenses. He spoke easily to her, making small talk as his Aligator skinned boot clad feet moved across the floor. However, as soon as they were in his office, he'd secured the lock with one hand. The other wrapping in her hair forcing her to her knees, he said, using his grip in her hair, to make her nuzzel the obvious bulge in his pants, "How is my slut doing today? I was planning to visit you last night, but my wife kept my attention. Thus why I ordered you to edge yourself, over and over. So you'd be nice and prepared for me today."

Giving an arrogant smirk, he said, "Tell your Master what you want!"

Anelia smiled widely as her boss arrived, returning his soft grin, with a slight flush upon her cheeks. She offered him his drink, and followed him on route to his office. She joined in on the small talk, showing him a few of the work papers she'd made on her early arrival. But it was clear, he had little interest in this work. There was something else on his mind. And it caused Anelia's body to stir with excitement. She gently nibbled at her lower lip, as she put a little extra sway in her steps, giving him something to watch, walking a few steps in front of him. Her body shivered slightly, as they reached the door, and she let him open it for her, before entering. Upon entering, she turned her attention back towards him, just a second before he grabbed at her hair, and she was forced to her knees. She moaned softly, and obeyed his strong arm, settling down on her knees in front of him, from where she looked up, as much as she could. She hugged her papers against her body, gulping as she gazed for his eyes, dangerously grinning down at her. And as his hand forced her to nuzzle against his bulge, she complied, stroking her cheek against the bulge, but still innocently hugging against her papers, as if she didn't know what to do. Or like it was something she hadn't been asked to handle yet, so hadn't done it. She listened to his words, her lips gently nipping at his pants and, as much as they could, around his bulge. She nodded at best she could, at the words he spoke at first, before feeling her body stir once again, when she was asked what she wanted.

“I.. I wan't my Master's big.. Cock.. P.. Please.. Master.. I've been.. Longing.. For it. Ever since last night.”

She begged him, as her cheek continued to stroke against his bulge, as if a kitten, stroking against it's owner, for attention.

Thomas chuckled at the pathetic tart. He could practically smell her need. Chuckling, he said, "Is that it? Really, I know a horny slut like you always craved my big hard white cock. But if that's the best you can so asking for it, I'm not sure you deserve it."

He stepped away, leaving her on her knees. He took the papers from her, walking across his large luxurious office. The hurricane glass walls, the large ebony wood desk. Sitting down in his large very comfortable leather chair, he commanded, "First, you are going to crawl, on your hands and knees to the desk. Degrading yourself, saying what a cum junkie you are. Then your going to strip, take off the fake bull shit you wear, and show me why you are, where you are, while telling me the most humiliating degrading things I've done to your black body. The first time I took you in the ass, first time I made you blow me in public etc. Then you are going to climb on my desk, and beg me, plead with me to give you my white cock. Now get to it, and so help me, if you aren't impressive I will give you a thousand strikes with the cane, and no dick for a week!"

The white dom smirked at the black asian. Such a mixed breed, and yet it was the best parts of both races. The "Ghetto booty" and tits of a black woman, but the eyes and vocal cords of an asian. The fact she so closely resembled his wife didn't hurt. He's always wondered if the two were related.

Anelia whimpered softly, at his displeasure with her, frowning sweetly up at him, with her head slightly tilted. But she didn't continued, but nibbled down at her lower lip, as she waited to see what Thomas would do. She didn't try to keep on to the papers, but let him take it, letting both her hands rest on the floor between her legs. She turned to follow Thomas with her eyes, observing him take a seat, as she tilt her head. She bit down on her lip, as he placed his command, a small grin growing on her lips. Slowly, she turned around where she sat, slowly starting to crawl over the floor. She kept her body low, her rear slightly raised, as she made her way towards the table.
"I.. Am a filthy little cum-dump. Craving, for your big, fat cock, to fill every last one of my wholes with your cum.. I love being tied down.. Stripped, fucked and spanked in public. I moan, shiver and cry with pleasure, when you use my body, for your own pleasures. Treat me like a toy, who's only function is making you cum.." She began, her lips curling a seductive smile, as she continued crawl towards the desk. She crawled around it, making sure he could see her at all times, stopping when she was right next to the desk, and close to him. Her hands started undoing the buttons on her shirt, as she raised herself a bit off the ground, sitting on her knees, making sure her breasts was well displayed, as she dropped her shirt down her arms. Removing her bra as well, revealed her tan-brown, soft orbs, nipples already lightly hardened, as she began pushing down her skirt. She moved slightly, so she could pull both it, and her panties down, but leaving her stockings on, unless he demanded she removed those as well. And then, she climbed up on the table, as she continued.

"The first time, you claimed by ass, was right here, in this office. You didn't even have to ask. We both knew, we both wanted it. And even if I hadn't wanted it, you would've still taken it. I was nothing more, then a tool for your pent up pleasure. And I loved it." She continued, nibbling at her lower lip, as she got up on the table, stretching out her arms, remaining on her knees, as she arched her back. "You let the others in the office see.. How you used me, for a cum dump. Placed me in the corner, naked, with my mouth open, ready to intake your cum, when ever you happened to have a boner. If the others in your office hadn't been so shy, you might even have let them relieve their frustrations down my throat.. And I loved that too." She curled around, laying down on her side, her breast and abdomen towards him, as a finger started gently stroking against the table in front of her, an innocent expression, looking back and forth between him, and the table.
"And.. I. Would really like Masters cock again.. Please? I.. I could just swallow your cock, while you work, if your busy? Yoou, could read the news paper, while taking my ass? Please, Master.. I really need -your- cock.. Pleeease" She begged, as she turned around on the table, so her elbows kept her up from it, and her face was turned to wards him, a hand carefully reaching out towards his crotch, but pulling back each time it got close, not wanting to overstep her boundaries.

Thomas chuckled, grabbing her he harshly flipped her around. On her back, tits up, he yanked her forward, undoing his zipper, so his hard fat cock could be exposed. A thick drip of pre gathered at the slit. Next he spread her legs and slid a medium sized dildo into her cunt, not so big she could cum, but not so weak she could ignore it. Next came a vibrating plug for her ass, just big enough she'd have to work and focus on keeping it in. Finally her arms were locked under the desk. A pair of serious nipple clamps, and weight would guarantee she had to desperately cling to the edge of the desk with her curled toes to prevent falling forward. Forcing all of her muscles to work, this position was hell on her body. He was obviously annoyed with someone most likely his wife an taking it out on his pet. One hand grabbed her by her hair. He move her face to his cock, making her take him hard and deep. Groaning in pleasure as he seemed to be doing his work like normal. Thrusting his hips occasionally and his balls bouncing off her forehead leaving a red mark.

Anelia gasped with excitement,. as she where flipped around. She ground slightly by the harshness in his actions, but did nothing to complaint. She liked it rough. She liked being left a mess, after pleasing someone. She liked a few red and blue marks. She gulped and licked her lips, seeing his member close to her face now. Unable to ignore, whilst he began putting her body in position, and stuffing her holes, her lips and tongue tasted his member. But only lightly, making sure not to make him angry. She moaned loudly, when she felt him stuff the dildo inside of her, whimpering when she felt the size, just bellow the standards of her orgasms. She knew that he knew. And she'd already figured out, what was going on. He was frustrated. A small grin painted her lips for a few seconds, before it was broken with a deep moan, when feeling the vibrating plug pushed inside her ass. Instantly she started working, making sure it staid inside, teasing her just the way she loved it.
Again she whimpered, when she felt her arms getting locked bellow the table, followed by the clamps that caused her to cry out loudly and arch her back, just before her toes curled around the table edge, to keep her up. She moaned a few times with a wide grin.

"O.. Oh I.. Love it.. When your wife frustrates you.. Master.." She giggled a few times, before her head was forced back, and his cock was slammed down her throat. She swallowed it down with easy, and took everything he could offer. Her eyes pinched shut, as she gagged and gurgled slightly around his member. But she made no attempts, or noises, to signal him to stop. She loved it this way. Fighting to breathe around his member, she slurped and gagged. It was hard to breathe this way, but it made every tiny piece of breath she took in, even more valuable. Her body was already feeling the heat and exhaustion of the abuse, but that only helped to fuel fire inside her, and get her even more wet between her legs.

Thomas laughed at how pathetic she was. Turning the toys to high knowing she knew she wasn't allowed to cum. If she did without his permission she would be harshly punished. He randomly played with the toys controller, during the day, while doing paper work. Chuckling at what a pathetic toy she was. He groaned cum spurting from his cock head as he said, He laughed as he said, "Not bad, you pathetic bitch. Good enough I suppose for a reward."

He pulled out a baggy of pink powder. Known as Aphrodite dust, the pink powder came from an illegally powerful aphrodisiac. It made the user so horny they'd do anything. The newest date rape drug. He'd dosed her with it before. Then make her watch recordings of what he'd done to her when she came down. He took her thong from the table, giving her cunt a harsh slap, he rubbed the fabric against her sex, before dumping the entire bag onto it. Removing his cock from her mouth, he put the panties into it. She's have to suck and slurp to get the panties wet enough to take the drug. He smirked "I have a meeting, I'll be back in 4 hours, it had better all be gone!"

She'd be left their, naked exposed for four hours, tied into place. Her whole body straining to keep her from doing a back flip over the desk.

Back
Top Bottom