Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa DM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassiopeia

Dust
Much, much more to come, so please stay tuned

I am going to be adding inspirational images and plot seeds as I find/think of them, but feel free to PM me if you have some ideas of your own.

I'm looking for female players willing to play either a single female adventurer or a party of female adventurers in a sexually-themed dungeon crawl. I say dungeon crawl, and I know that evokes fantasy imagery, but I'm willing to do this as sci-fi if the idea as good enough (particularly anything involving the Mass Effect universe).

The twist to the usual version of this concept is that the enemies that your character would encounter would be almost entirely futanari. I'm okay with non-con scenes, with a caveat. You will have to be a very, very good writer for me to be interested in doing solely non-con. It is a lot of work domming a non-con game, and I'm always left wondering if my partner even enjoys the story. Generally, I prefer reluctance ending in con.

Ons:
Vaginal/Oral/Anal (if any of these are off-limits, tell me when you message me)
Cum
Sexualized Fighting (but not brutal gore)
Competent Heroines (the only kind that are fun to defeat)
~more to come here, F-List profile likely~

Offs:
Scat
Gore
Pregnancy (sorry, terrifies me)
Lactation
Bimboification

I'm new around here, so feel free to ask for a writing sample if you are hesitant to play without one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom