Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Back to RPing and looking for a long, very detailed RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ssy1307

Planetoid
RIght so, I’ve been taking a break from roleplaying for a while but now I want to get back into it, and to start things off I’m looking for a long term and very detailed RP. Occasionally I’ll be in the mood for a short smutty RP, but mostly I want some detailed stuff. OK, so, to start things off I’m just gonna list a few things about me that I think you should know if we’re gonna RP together.

-First of all, and perhaps the most important, I won’t reply every single day. If that’s gonna be a problem then you should probably leave right now. I will be on blue moon several times a week and hopefully when I do reply we can get it going back and forth a bit before one of us stops. If I haven’t replied and not messaged you otherwise then don’t pester me, I will always reply, or let you know if I wish to cancel the roleplay. Oh and I also RP over PM or threads. I prefer to use threads and keep PMs for OOC.
-Secondly, when it comes to the smut I only ever do MxF scenes, or combinations of MxFxF etc. I do not and will most likely never do MxM scenes. I just don’t do it/it doesn’t float my boat/I don’t swing that way/whatever other saying you’d like to use. :p
-And a final little point about my limits and other stuff like that. The only thing I don’t and will never ever ever do is anything involving stuff that belongs in the bathroom. Aside from that I will try everything at least once, even the darkest most depraved stuff. I also have a never ending craving for anything set in some kind of fantasy world, I think it's cause I am just a little nerdy kid at heart. :D If you come to me with a good idea set in a fantasy world of sorts, the odds are I’ll accept it. Now, with all that boring stuff outta the way, onto some plot ideas.

Ok so my major craving right now is a fantasy set adventure focused rp, with plenty of romance and just the right amount of smut. :L

Vampires and Cowboys.
I could feel the faintly lingering heartbeat of the man as I bit into his throat before ripping it out, the blood covering my mouth and spraying across the dirt path. I took another bite, draining the blood from his body. I could feel it, strengthening me as it coursed through my body.
“Wh-what are you? What have you done?” Asked the girl, her voice dripping with fear. I didn’t get to answer before a group of men appeared from the saloon, wielding various guns. They opened fire, the bullets thudding into my body, causing little harm to me.
“What the hell?” One of them asked as I remained standing, the bullets dropping from my body as the wounds healed.
“I am a vampire. The first and oldest vampire. The embodiment of the west. I bring chaos and death where I tread.”

Ok so basically this idea is a western setting where my character is a vampire of sorts, and an outlaw. The plot can really go anywhere from here so if you're interested let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.

Revenge.
Ok, so the idea here is that one of our characters is the prince/princess of the land, and the other is their servant. Their relationship can either be as best friends, or they hate each other. As for the story, I'm thinking the great -grandfather of the prince/princess was known for driving out some form of evil creature i.e a dragon, a pack of vamps/werewolves etc. Anyway the children of said monster/s want revenge and come to either kill/kidnap the royal family, however the miss the prince/princess. Long story short this leads the servant and the royal to embark on a quest to rescue and avenge the royal family. I have more ideas for it but I'll elaborate later if anyone is interested.

Idea Three
Ok so I don’t have an example for this plot yet, but here’s the rough idea. My character, some kind of warlock, is captured and taken before the king and sentenced to death for possessing magic. However he somehow captures the attention of either the princess or the queen(Maybe even both;L) and they somehow save him and form a relationship, either fleeing the kingdom or with my character hiding and living in the city and continuing the affair with his saviour.
Only a rough idea right now but let me know if it interests you and your ideas on it and we’ll see if we can’t work something out.

I realise these ideas aren't the best/most worked out, but I'm just trying to get as many written down before I start to flesh them out, which I will do soon.

Fandoms.

Ok, so most of these will be video games or tv shows and I prefer to play as own characters, but if you can convince me I will play characters from that world.

Video Game:

Fallout 3 or New vegas
Borderlands 2
Skyrim or Oblivion
Mass Effect 1, 2 or 3
GTA 5
Fable 1, 2 or 3
Assassins creed, any of them
Dragon Age, origins or 2
Farcry 3
Gears of War?
Halo?

TV Shows and a few movies:

Supernatural
How I met you're mother
Fringe, although it's a maybe.
Sanctuary
Star Wars
Lord of The Rings
The Terminator, films and the tv show.
Transformers?
Most superhero/sci fi/fantasy shows and movies, if I've seen them. (I know, I'm a typical nerd but hey, whatever. )

Ok so this is it, there's not much right now but I'll try to add more ideas soon as I think of them. Oh and if you do happen to message me about an idea, also let me know a bit about yourself, what you like, favourite kinks, limits etc, just so I know what kind of person I'm working with. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom