Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an intense, romantic, sexual RP (Professor/Student) MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Hi! I am looking for a romantic RP with intense and forbidden qualities where the male counterpart is very dominant, and there is an age gap. The kind of gap that has the male struggling with the idea of taking care of the female, or fucking her brains out.

I would like for this to be a college professor/student RP. My female character would be at least 18, and a girl who is having to work her way through college. Her home life is rough, and she's just trying to stay in school and in her apartment...

As for plot details, I figured we could work out all the kinks together. I'm just looking for someone who can agree with this character dynamic and setting.

Partner-wise, I'm looking for someone who will play the male character, but I could care less what gender you are in real life. I'm looking for someone who is literate, and who can post with description and detail. Also, I prefer someone who can post at least once or twice a day. I tend to lose interest in role-plays if I have to wait days on end to receive a reply to my last post. If you have to disappear for a day or so, just give me a warning. :) That's all I ask.

Also, prefer to RP in threads. I'm willing to bend on this with PMs, but absolutely no IMing. I can't keep track of those.

If you are interested, please PM me! Thanks :)

Btw, will be responding to PMs this evening, so don't worry if I have read them and haven't replied right away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom