Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quest For Perfection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I've got a very particular idea I'm looking for. It involves a number of kinks.

Basically, my character, Simon, is a plastic surgeon with a private clinic who is very active in the BDSM scene among the rich and elite. You would be playing a submissive girlfriend of his.

Simon's profile: http://www.f-list.net/c/simon%20gray/
Required kinks:
Body modification: There is always room for improvement to reshape someone to fit their master's desires.
Permanent Orgasm denial: Simon doesn't see why females should be allowed to orgasm.
Sexism: Simon is a bit of a sexist, chauvinistic man. Women have their place, and if they want to be with him, they're going to be kept there.
Romance: Yes, in spite of his beliefs, Simon can be a bit of a romantic. He believes that, just because women are property to him, that is no reason to mistreat them. After all, women are like fancy cars or other status symbols to him; if you take pride in yourself, in them, and what they represent, you will care for them, treat them well.

I'm more than open to discussion about particular plot elements. Get ahold of me via PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom