Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Historical Roleplay Ideas (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xavierrol

Old Dog, New Tricks
Supporter
Hello and welcome to my historical roleplay request thread. I typically seek out roleplays from the threads posted by females but have had a few plot ideas I have been craving and thought I might throw them out here to see if anyone is interested.

About Me: I do not have a lot of rules, I am fairly laid back and I RP for fun, I do not aspire to be a novelist. I like female partners, not judging but I am just not into guys playing girls. I do not care for scat, gore, and torture. Being historical plots we are talking humans, I do some non-human fantasy plots but that is not what this thread is about. I am literate but my term paper days are well behind me and I have no desire to write at that level. I expect basic English and will return the same in kind. I let the context control post length and am much more interested in quality of quantity.

Plots are important but they are essentially foreplay. These will be sexual scenes but they will make sense and be supported by the context of the story. I expect for both writers to be craving the smut when we get to it. I am nearly exclusively a PM role player, there are few exceptions but we can discuss further if you really want something different.

Plots

Early 19th Century England: This will be something of a Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice meets Bernard Cornwell's Richard Sharpe. All OC but set in England with the social settings similar to Pride and Prejudice. I am happy to let my partner pick her own character for this setting but am hoping for a quick witted beauty whose family would like to get married off if only she were not so unconventional. Mine will be a British Army Officer who is rather unconventional in his own right. I am looking at a bit of romance with the girl having the advantage socially in public and the man being more dominant in private.

1920s China: Roughly based on the book and movie The Sand Pebbles which is basically about a US Gunboat in China during a volatile period of China's history. My character would be Captain of said gunboat who becomes involved with your character. She can be anything from a native Chinese girl/woman to a Western Missionary or Diplomat's daughter (or wife!). As the situation deteriorates he may find himself at odds with his orders in order to rescue his lady.

Twilight of the Roman Empire: I am largely thinking England once again all though this sort of plot could take place in a lot of different regions. The plot would largely revolve around my character being one of the barbarian's that are pushing back the Roman frontier. Your character could range from a Roman aristocrat (wife/daughter or any reasonable suggestion) or a peasant left to make her way in the new order (or disorder) left behind after the Romans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom