Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairytales gone dirty. * Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dianarimar

Planetoid
Hello all! I bring new ideas and I'm dying to do something based off them.

• I often write a paragraph, maybe two if I have something to work with :3.
  • I'm on most days, and I can play this on AIM, SKYPE or via PM. My AIM Screenname is dianarimar. If you want to play it out via Skype, please, PLEASE send your screenname on a PM.
  • Clic on the names, the links will take you to the particular illustrations
  • Red dashes are major cravings.
Now I only have some ideas for some of them, so here they are:

---Cinderella: After her mother died, Cinderella was left under the care of her stepfather and the constant humiliation and mocking of her stepbrothers. However, as she grew up turning into a beautiful woman, her services were expanded from cleaning and cooking to serve the men in her house. (Never at the same time, may I add.)

Red Riding Hood: She's going to visit her boyfriend. Her sight isn't so good, so she has some trouble walking down the forest and whatnot, but manages. A man approaches her after stalking her path for a while, finds out where her boyfriend is, ties him up and hides him, and makes her believe he's her boyfriend and she buys it.

Rapunzel: Raised up by the man who took her from her parents when she was a baby, because a favour they owed him, and even though she looks at him like her father, and he knows it, he starts wanting her as a woman. (It can also be her actual father if you're into incest.) There's also a second idea that involves no incest where the prince finds the tower and waits everyday for the witch that raised Rapunzel to leave so he can go up and teach Rapunzel what she's missing out.

Sleeping Beauty: A man manages his way inside the princess tower, rapes her because he sees she doesn't wake up and grows so passionate that he kisses her and wakes her while fucking her.

---The Little Mermaid: Mermaids have things on them, like their necklaces that allows them to stay as mermaids, but when they go to the surface they take them off so they can have legs. One time a guy finds my character's necklace and sees her near the shore and decides to take advantage of her now that he has her necklace.

Snow White: Leaving for the forest with the hunter, she learns of his plans of killing her under the queen's command, but he gives her the alternative of being his and he'll spare her life to take her live with him. (This is the only scenario I'm willing to play for Snow White.)

Hansel and Gretel: This has two ways: Of course, Hansel and Gretel getting it on, brother and sister, you know. And the other one that kind of follows the illustration, where Gretel makes an agreement with the warlock after he cooked her brother, where she stays with him as his servant and lover, to ensure he won't cook her as well.

---Goldilocks: There's been a series of stealing around the village as well as assaults to carriages going through the forest at the very outside of it so people are worried and measures are being taken so that everyone is safe. However, a girl, too curious to obey her family, goes out for a walk and comes across a small cabin... a cabin that she inspects only to fall asleep in one of the three beds she finds. She wakes up only to find herself surrounded by the bandits that have been bothering her village.

As for Peter Pan, this gave me a separate idea where a girl is kidnapped by pirates because the captain of the ship saw her near the coast and wanted her for himself.

RE: Fairytales gone dirty.

eh... if we could expand a little on some ideas. the sleeping beauty one might might be interesting.

Will kill for either the Little Mermaid one or the pirate captive girl. PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom