Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

women rape men plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
So, this is my plot...

My character is your everyday normal guy, however, after falling asleep one night after being hexed by a witch, he wakes up in a strange world, where women are... well, different.
The men around him look drained, defeated and depleted, the women walk high and talk down to everyone (not that much different to today come to think of it) but why are things to such an extreme? where men have no expectation to get a job and are in fact punished if they do try to work, and where everything is aimed to please women?... well because, in this world, women, all women, are horny, relentless rapists, and even if a man is raped in public by a woman, the female police will only either make sure no men try and interfere, or join in themselves.

And well, my character is a virgin, he has never been raped, he's tall and strong, a true conquest, and his undefeated status means that any women who can get her hands on him, pin him down, and stick his dick inside her, can claim his conquest... and what do you know it? in this strange new world where he woke up, his bedroom isn't even his own, it belongs to who is apparently, his step-sister!

sadakage-gallery-22.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom