Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mommy Bitch (Omako + loneiysong)

Omako

Star
"No problem Casey. He'll be fine. Enjoy your vacation."

Josh hung up his phone and brought his friend's dog Buster into the house. He'd been asked to watch him for about a week, as he tended to be a bit rowdy with strangers, so sitter options weren't the most varied.

He entered the house, greeted by the more welcome sight of his sexy mother. He'd had an attraction to her ever since a little malfunction with her bikini at his 16th birthday a couple months back, and had been trying to think of a way to bed her since.

He led Buster into the house, greeted by his mother on the couch.

Amanda sighed as she was usually a bit of a prude. She blushed as she was wearing a skirt that reached past her knees and a silk blouse. She looked up at Josh and then down to the dog he brought in and laughed. "Oh you, you can't tell your friends no can you?" Amanda had long blonde hair that was always done up in a bun. She rarely ever let herself go, and that time with the bikini it was an absolute mistake. The only thing she could find to wear was a bikini. But she wore a white shirt over the top. When she dove in, the bikini top became undone and the white of her shirt see through. She was humiliated.

Standing up, she smiled. "Can I get my boys anyhing?"

"Could I just have a glass of milk? You can make some popcorn and we can watch a movie before we go to bed."

He had a seat on the couch, while Buster half jumped on the couch, trying to lick both her face and wagging his tail rather excitedly.

"Someone's already taken a liking to you."

Seeing Buster's excitement, he realized he might have a way to get through to his prude mother.

"That sounds good." She gasped and tried to push off the dog. She blushed and then shook him off. "Get off...get off." She turned her face away. The dog breath a little too much. She tried to push him off and then soon stood up and wiped her face with a tissue and went into the kitchen to get some milk for him and put popcorn in. But she had some problem finding the popcorn. Getting down on her knees she began to go through the cupboard.

"Honey, I am having trouble finding the popcorn." She called to him.

He came in to find her on her knees searching, admiring her shapely butt as she couldn't see him. This couldn't be more perfect.

"Hold on Mom. Keep looking. I'll go check the pantry downstairs."

He walked away, going halfway and down the stairs to convince her he'd gone, then urging Buster into the kitchen. Seeing her on all fours, her rear wiggling, it didn't take long for the dog to get an idea, as he sauntered over, sticking his head between her legs, pushing up her skirt in the process, and beginning to lick.

Amanda pulled back and smiled and nodded. "Ok, I will. I know I put it in here." She then searched deeper putting her head back into the cabinet. When she felt a thick head press agianst her and lick her pussy.

She gasped adn blushed violently. "No...b-bad dog...stop." She tried to pull away and even stand up but the dog had its large head wedged between her legs and parting her thighs so she could not move away. Biting her lip, she whimpered and bit her lip and panted. She thought her boy had gone downstairs. It felt so good. She shivered feeling her body become aroused and her nipples harden. "P-please stop..." She whispered to the dog and shivered hard her pussy began to drip in want.

The dog began licking deeper now, tearing her underwear off to get to her sex.

Josh had returned, setting a recording camera in place to capture the spectacle.

Buster began licking at her uncovered pussy now, lapping up her juices with his large tongue, even dipping it inside once or twice.

He also noticed her a bit of a swell just below her stomach, which might mean her cum might not be the only thing she'd be gushing if she lost control.

Seeming satisfied, the dog jumped up, trying to mount her as his cock prodded for an opening.

She bit her lip and gripped the door and panted blushing. Shutting her eyes, she shook her head and groaned. She blushed realizing the dog destroyed her panties. She shifted and looked up and moaned quietly. She shivered feeling that tongue dip into her. She rocked her hips back and forth. But then she felt him pull her and mount her and she was struggling trying to push him off and when his cock found its mark, she threw her head back and howled feeling the dog cock spear her. Fuck it felt good. She panted and bit her lip adn trembled.

"Oh god, please get off...please..."

Unconcerned with her words, Buster began to piston in and out of her, fucking her and spreading her seldom used sex open. Each time he pushed, the knot of his cock butted against her opening, threatening to enter.

Josh couldn't believe how easily this plan had worked. The recording would make for a good keepsake, maybe leverage later, but he already had another method in mind to exploit this.

But for now, let Buster have his fun.

Amanda panted adn shook her head. She shut her eyes tightly and groaned. "No...no stop..." She began to moan feeling the dog take what he wanted. She panted hard and looked down and shivered. She bit her lip, she could feel a release building. Rolling her eyes she bit her lip. She shook her head a bit.

As if on cue, Buster knotted her just as she was teetering on the brink of orgasm. The swell forced inside her, stretching her insides and pressing on her bladder. Despite having knotted her, Buster hadn't orgasmed yet. He'd also stopped moving, which gave Josh the opportunity he needed for his plan.

He slipped back, walking up and down the stairs, then gasped and rushed over.

"What the hell is going on here?! Buster, get down!"

He pulled the dog off of her just as he came onto her ass, shooing him to the go to another room and lie down. Putting on a shocked and scared voice, he stood frozen until his mother crawled out, then dashed up to his room, waiting for her to follow him.

She howled as she came hard feeling the knot. She shivered and whimpered. The dog was in her pussy and she shivered.

"Ohh fuck.." She whimpered and shut her eyes blushing and shivered. She collapsed and panted adn tears rolled down her face. "That dog just took advantage of me..." She sighed and remained down on the ground panting.

Sitting in his room, Josh hid the camera as he waited for her to come up and try to explain this to him. He kept rehearsing his reaction, trying to maintain the shocked facade. He had to play on her motherly instincts so that she'd do ANYTHING to make him feel better.

She went to her room to clean up quickly and change her clothes. She walked in to him and then frowned. She knocked on his door and looked at him. Canting ehr head she then looked down blushing.

"Honey, I am sorry you saw that, that dog took me, I didn't want it..." SHe blushed, she was turned on by it, but she tried to think that she was in histerics or dramatized or soemthing like that. She stroked his hair gently. "Mommy loves you."

"Sorry Mom. I'm not angry at you. I just can't believe it. Even a dog can have sex with a sexy woman, and I'm still a virgin."

As soon as he got her naked, he could stop his internal gagging at having to seem so pathetic.

"Not sexy? Are you saying I can't even beat a dog at getting a boring woman?"

He grabbed her tits and began squeezing.

"Prove to me that I'm not worse than a dog."

He removed her shirt.

"Please Mommy?"

With her hands covering her breasts, he took the opportunity to remove her new skirt and underwear, pushing her back onto the bed.

"You're mine Mom, and I won't let a filthy dog take you from me."

He dove down, sucking her breasts and fingering her pussy. She was still wet, despite her protests.

She blushed adn shifted and trembled. She loved the feeling of him sucking on her nipple. She tried to cover herself as he took off her clothes and overpowered her. She shifted pressing her thighs together trying her hardest to keep him from taking what he wanted from her.

Feeling her squeeze her legs together, he worked on plan B, overturning his mother. The way she pressed her legs to conceal her pussy left her ass accessible, as he pressed against her backdoor, spreading and kneading her ass cheeks.

He leaned over her, holding her in place as his cock sank into her, while he returned to groping her breasts.

Back
Top Bottom