Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

EntropoSphere's first ever request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EntropoSphere

Meteorite
Hello all!
I'm completely new to online roleplaying, though I've got a few years of real-life roleplaying under my metaphorical belt.

After a chat with some more experienced BlueMoon-ers, I've come up with some ideas as to what I'd like.
I've now got an FList: http://www.f-list.net/c/princess%20emm

And some setting ideas:
Misfits- A storm over a major city gives a select few people impossible powers. Unfortunately, the people that get them are rarely the sort to be heroes. They're the same kids, punks, and lowlifes that'd use those powers for their own enjoyment.

Lady Blackbird- The Lady Blackbird is the sole passenger on The Owl, a smugglers' skyship. She is clearly fleeing something dreadful, but will the crew get to her before she can get to her betrothed?

The Mansion- A huge abandoned house is the scene of a rave the likes of which the town rarely sees. All the goths, punks, and outcasts are here to dance, drink, and fuck their cares away. Some people may be out of their depth, and others are here to take advantage.

This isn't an exhaustive list, and if you can come up with more fun ideas, I'm more than happy to listen. These plots can be as smutty, or as plot-centric as you like.

I'm very happy with both FxF and FxM.

I hope some of you can help me. :)
Thanks,
- Entroposphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom