Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for F// RP's :D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vallentyne

Meteorite
heyyyy peoples :D!

i am looking for a somewhat involved RP partner, meaning i want them to actually reply! and if they don't like something, tell me! i want an RP that will last for a while!

to start off here are a few things i realllllly want!
sex...and lots if you're interested
plot- i want a lot of/a good plot.
if you cannot hold/create a story-line then, sorry but i just can't do non-story based RP's.

Plot ideas!:

sisters in the military- sister1: military "super soldier" experimentee, sister 2- medic/logistics personelle. Setting: post-apocalyptic WW-Z wasteland.

best friends during a "super natural war" vampires/werewolves/undead/witches/wizards/dragons/angels/demons etc. you pick what race/ or if both are human and have chosen a side to take!

any other plot ideas that you may want, please run them by me and i will let you know if we could pursue it! <3

please pm me, or quote me here for the fastest replies!

and *all RP's are done strictly through private messages*!!!

thank youuuuu ~! i look forward to RP'ing with you soon!

Vallentyne said:
heyyyy peoples :D!

i am looking for a somewhat involved RP partner, meaning i want them to actually reply! and if they don't like something, tell me! i want an RP that will last for a while!

to start off here are a few things i realllllly want!
sex...and lots if you're interested
plot- i want a lot of/a good plot.
if you cannot hold/create a story-line then, sorry but i just can't do non-story based RP's.

Plot ideas!:

sisters in the military- sister1: military "super soldier" experimentee, sister 2- medic/logistics personelle. Setting: post-apocalyptic WW-Z wasteland.

best friends during a "super natural war" vampires/werewolves/undead/witches/wizards/dragons/angels/demons etc. you pick what race/ or if both are human and have chosen a side to take!

any other plot ideas that you may want, please run them by me and i will let you know if we could pursue it! <3

please pm me, or quote me here for the fastest replies!

and *all RP's are done strictly through private messages*!!!

thank youuuuu ~! i look forward to RP'ing with you soon!

oops! here is my f-list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom