Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blonde Sweetheart Seeks Male for Romantic Play- Several ideas inside!

BlondieBelle

Planetoid
Hi there! Are you looking for a sweet, romantic based play? Look no further. I like ideas grounded in reality but that are, of course, full of fantasy. I prefer my partner to develop their own identity in the scenes, too. All characters are over 18 and blonde. I only like playing on Skype or discord. Message me here and we'll see if we click. :) I like typing full paragraphs with lots of details. I don't mind incorporating other characters into our time together. I am open to other ideas, but if you aren't going to pay attention to my post don't bother.

Also military guys can go to the front of the line. ;)

If you like romance, I’m your girl. I write I/-You (third in play) for this so you can get the freedom, but here are a few of my favorite sweetheart ideas to get the ball rolling:

1. Hollywood's Sweetheart and The Gangster: You're a tough-guy from Chicago who moved out to Hollywood to expand operations during prohibition. I'm a rising starlet and your famous girlfriend is staring in my new picture. She's jealous and upset because of all the attention I'm taking away from her. She hatches a plot with you to have your club raided when I'm there and some of your not-so-friendly associates are, too. But, maybe it's something in my sweet voice or that gorgeous smile of mine...that makes you want to rethink your decision to have me taken down.

2. Guarding the Princess: Our nations have been at war for what seems like forever, and your country has hatched a plot to overtake my country. Infiltrating from the inside to bring my nation to a halt. You’ve trained your entire career for this, but when it’s finally time to implement the plan your assigned to guard me and not the King. But my secrets may make you rethink everything.

3. The Roman Senator's Prize: Taken from my Greek home after an illegal invasion, I'm a beautiful noble lady forced into slavery. You're a young Senator looking to improve your status among the older Senate by buying an impressive lot of new slaves. When my new owner tells you of his most prized, expensive object, he leads you to my cage. Even in my dirty and weak state, there's something about me that makes you offer for me.

4. Gladiator's Captor: After being stolen from your homeland, ala Spartacus, you've ended up behind the walls of my father's cruel gladiator villa. You've trained hard and are now the most highly regarded gladiator of all. But after a long day of training under my father's evil eyes, you look to his balcony and see me for the first time. How could someone like him produce someone like me?

5. Heisman House- You’re the greatest player on the field your senior year. Everything is falling into place for you including your gorgeous girlfriend. Is she honest in her pursuit....there’s always been me though, your friend since high school. Is that drunken party enough to bring us together?

6. 1950s Baseball- You play baseball with my older brother, but you’re the one with the bad boy streak. Maybe after winning the championship, you and I share more than a milkshake.

7. Barbie & GI Joe- This idea can take several different routes. Take it literally and we can play as the characters. Or make it more of a military fella with a pretty blonde waiting on him or meeting him… lots of possibilities.

Last edited:
RE: Blonde Sweetheart Seeks Male

Would you be willing to consider rping via thread?

I was about to ask the same thing he said, would you consider a thread? I like your ideas, but I don't have YIM.

I do have YIM, but after trying to RP over YIM and not liking it, I'd rather do it in a thread.

Vic Rattlehead said:
Would you be willing to consider rping via thread?

Sure. This is my first time here so I'm not sure how to do that, though.

Damon said:
I was about to ask the same thing he said, would you consider a thread? I like your ideas, but I don't have YIM.

Sure. This is my first time here so I'm not sure how to do that, though.

I like idea no.6

Since you don't know how to do a thread we can either do pms or I can do a thread since I don't have YIM.

Hi Blonde
Interested to rp The Roman Senator's Prize idea.
I am on yim and aim
yim pussygrinder_m29
aim owning_master
Owning

Back
Top Bottom