Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where do you live.

Where do you live.

• Washington State or west coast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid west, and Rockies

• East coast

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Raziel99 said:
Come to Michigan before yelling about it being freezing >:U

• gahh, michigan is really cold from my last vacation from there. > w < ;;
          But, Florida's been experiencing like, really low temperatures. Like in the low 20 - 30's. Two guys just dyed of hypothermia in south florida.
          scarrryyyy. ; w ;
          [/list:u] [/list:u] [/list:u] [/list:u]

x x simpleLOVE said:
Raziel99 said:
Come to Michigan before yelling about it being freezing >:U

• gahh, michigan is really cold from my last vacation from there. > w < ;;
          But, Florida's been experiencing like, really low temperatures. Like in the low 20 - 30's. Two guys just dyed of hypothermia in south florida.
          scarrryyyy. ; w ;
          [/list:u] [/list:u] [/list:u] [/list:u]

• >:U WIMPS!

I went outside just the other day when it was snowing with jeans and a t-shirt!

Raz - I honestly think you had to have lived up in IL, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Montana, Michigan, etc etc etc to actually be able to stand those temperatures on a regular basis.

We people of the south usually stay at the coldest {at least in NC towards the middle of the state} in like the upper 20s at the COLDEST. And then we get 100s in the Summer =P.

Trade off neh?

TakodaVega said:
Raz - I honestly think you had to have lived up in IL, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri, Kansas, Montana, Michigan, etc etc etc to actually be able to stand those temperatures on a regular basis.

We people of the south usually stay at the coldest {at least in NC towards the middle of the state} in like the upper 20s at the COLDEST. And then we get 100s in the Summer =P.

Trade off neh?
Fuck heat. You can't throw balls of water at people without bags. >:U

First time I've ever heard "up in Missouri" in reference to it being the north and not just in reference to a relative geographic position

I wish they all could be California girls.

Because then they'd be near me, I guess?
Originally North Carolina, though. >.>;

Back
Top Bottom