Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Cold, Little Flame FXM (Forced Scenario)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a roleplay in need of a forceful, moderately dominant man. It's going to end in rape, no matter what- really. If you aren't up to it, please do not reply to this request.

I prefer PM, so keep that fresh in mind too.

Her name is Jessica. She's seventeen and it's about Christmas time. Very cold. Jessica and her mother were having an ordinary night, of course, that was nothing good. Bickering, quarrels about the most ridiculous of things, that lead up to a slap from her mother and Jessica returning a blow with a closed fist. Her mother threw her out. She was dressed for bed, and her mother had thrown her out- in her nightgown and slippers! And it was snowing- that bitch. She was out of her mind. Jessica had stood there and slammed on the door with a fist, calling to her mother in agitation, but to no avail. It was probably the alcohol they'd shared earlier, not too much. At least, Jessica hadn't drank all that much. A little fancy Vodka for her, and every alcohol her mother could mix for the old bat. However, it was still on Jessica's breath, which deterred her from deciding to visit the police station. But, then again, she couldn't handle herself in this cold. She was half dressed for God's sake.

So she, in slippers and hip-length gown, trudged down the sidewalk towards the nearest home. Unfortunately, the nearest home was over half a mile away. Half frozen, she stood before it from the sidewalk. She was rather attractive. She had mid-length fiery hair and stood only five feet even. She could have been petite, but she had far to much of an athletic body type to slip into that category. She had rich green eyes, and a pale complexion. Of course, in the cool of the outside air, she seemed paler yet. The house she found didn't have lights on, but it was certainly worth a shot. She froze though for a moment to submit to a violent shiver that wracked her body, before continuing up the steps and to the door.

She placed her ear next to it first, to see if she could hear anything from within. A dog? Steps? But nothing was heard. Sighing, she gave am exertion of four loud raps on the door. She held her breath now, and waited.

Here are my few requirements.

A tall, attractive male^~^
Preferably 4 to 10 years older than she. (21-27)
I need you to be literate. Please.

PM me, I insist:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom