Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Based Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranius

Super-Earth
Greetings,

I am seeking a roleplay partner for a very specific roleplay (read plot below). I am seeking the following traits in a roleplay partner.

** Long Term
** Active Daily (most days)
** 3-5 Paragraphs
** Roleplay via eMail
** Willing to engage in OOC discussion (I will not be asking any personal questions, just a means to discuss story/whatever)
** I prefer to use pictures at times to describe various characters/scenes. It allows me to visualize things better.

The Plot: Your character is an Elven Princess in a war torn society. The last full scale war was over two thousand years ago (which is a very short time for elves who do not age once they reach full maturity) but the population was decimated. Your people sole focus on a daily basis is the defense of your nation and its borders.

Every member of society takes a part in the effort to defend the nation. At a young age men are trained as either warriors or builders, women as archers or healers.

The ‘twist’ is the idea of pregnancy and child birth for the elves. Each union (man/woman) results in typically only two children in a millennium. This has caused the efforts to ‘repopulate’ the race to be considerably slow. Each woman has unique markings that cover her entire body, and that marking will begin to glow for all to see the closer their mate is. The stronger the glow, the stronger the sexual urges that the female feels – an urge that is insatiable without the consummation with her male partner.

Once the union is consummated (i.e. after their first act of intercourse) the glowing of her markings will begin to diminish. The act of love making is a very intimate thing between the elves; but it is also a very open act. The thought of bringing pleasure to the male by the female is for the better of the realm.

The story is a mix of sex/plot.

Pregnancy is a big theme of the story, as the elves are working frantically to repopulate in the hopes of defending their territories.

There is an entire subplot that involves my character, but it something that I would rather discuss with the interested parties.

Thanks,

~ T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom