Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[UPDATED: 01/01/2014] Pairings and Plots! M&F WELCOMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon

Moon
'lo I'm Damon. I am a guy with simple tastes who is always willing to test and try out new things. I don't mind expanding my horizons, but there are of course things I will and will not want to do.

First off you should know that when it comes to the more 'hardcore' kinks that some people like I am an amateur and don't know how to do much of it. Again, I'm willing to learn if you're willing to put up with an amateur and teach me a few things. If you're looking for the perfect innocent, submissive, passive guy, I could play that role pretty well I'm sure.

My limitation for character's is not just male, I've played a few females in the past and can still do it, I don't mind at all. I understand if you're not comfortable with that then I can toats just play a dude only. Also I don't mind if you're a male playing a female or a female playing a male. I don't believe I need to throw this out there but I don't care about sexual orientation either, to each his or her own. I'm open-minded and I just want to write and have fun, hopefully you do too.

I like playing more than one character too, obviously there would be one main character, but having secondary/background character's is always an important thing for my characters and I.

My specialties lie in drama, romance, action/adventure, fantasy, and slice-of-life but like stated above, I'm willing to expand and try out new things. Below I'll list a few ideas and pairings for things that I'd be down to do, otherwise if you have something your interested in and believe I could fit the part feel free to PM me or post in this topic here.

Obviously the pairings are going to be a bit bland and vague, but there's not much backbone at the moment because I'd like to work with you in developing a story for the pairings if you're interested.

Something else that should be stated, I like doing RPs in threads. They keep me more interested and organized.​

Modern Pairings
DominantxSubmissive (I can only play the submissive.)
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Husband x Wife
Best Friend x Best Friend
Boss x Secretary
Co-Worker x Co-Worker
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Roommate x Roommate
SWINGING COUPLES (MxF & MxF; for this RP I'd be looking for a few others.)

Fantasy-esque
Princess x Prince
Princess x Knight
King x Harem
Queen x Harem
Queen x Knight
Adventurer x Adventurer

Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Sweethearts 1: We're high school sweethearts, we've been dating for what seems like forever. Everything is perfect and calm, but that's just it. It's too calm. Things begin to crumble as both of us are put into new situations with friends and family members alike. We're going to explore and be put face to face with the ups and downs of our relationship, not just with each other though, everyone involved in our life.
NOTE: The setting can be in COLLEGE too.

Sweethearts 2: Our characters were in love once before. Be it in high school or college, but they parted ways and a few years has gone by. By chance they stumble upon each other, whether it be for a high school reunion, small town returnee, funeral, etc., they just meet each other again. Sparks rise, maybe even smoke from hatred of the break-up. This RP would consist of a lot of drama and fun plot twists and whatnot, like maybe they don't even get together in the end?

Family Role-Play
Our characters are husband and wife, they have kids, things can range and vary depending on what we both want. It's heavily plot driven so we'll both need to work a lot of the things out together or we can just do it as we go too. Examples are affairs, our children's lives in high school, getting jobs, etc. NOTE: IN NO WAY WILL THERE BE INCEST IN THE RP

Roommate x Roommate
For this one I really want to find a GUY who is willing to just do a simple BROMANCE role-play. I've always wanted to do one where it's simply just a dude world, where our character's just hang like bros do. It's very dude-like and the plot is heavily driven and derived by us. This means NO SEX BETWEEN OUR CHARACTERS AT ALL.

Fantasy Epic Adventure
Our character's could be traveler's who randomly meet up and just begin some grand journey together. Maybe they're knights? Mercenaries? This idea is very open-ended and free. I just want to have some sort of amazing adventure. This could be both a GROUP or 1x1.

FANDOMS
There are a few Fandoms that I'd be interested in doing if you're down for it. I can list a few so if one interests you just shoot me a PM about it. Also to note beforehand, I only do OC, original characters, for Fandoms. Gives us more creative freedom I believe.​
TV/MOVIE
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit

ANIME
Fairy Tail
Naruto
Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Log Horizon

GAMES
Harvest Moon
Fire Emblem
Pokemon

Questions? Feel free to shoot me a PM or post here. Also if you're interested in doing a RP with me you can either shoot me a PM or post here, otherwise thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom