Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for partners for long/semi-long term[F/Futa x X] [New Plots!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatothertwo

Planetoid
Hello everyone. For now this is a small thread to support an idea I would like to roleplay, but I hope to build on it more and add extra ideas as they come to me as well as extra information about myself. But the basics are I'm a 21 year old female, I am bisexual but I prefer to role play with females playing as either female or futa, for the right plot I may play futa x male.

Kinks:
Incest
Ass worship
Cock worship
Size difference (Breasts or Cock)
Power struggles

Plots

Futa World:
In a world ruled by women, where men have become all but extinct, a mutation was formed to help keep the human race going. A mutation that caused the chosen female to grow a cock as well as all the internal organs required to reproduce with a female. The futas are treated well, but have very little real freedom. They are allowed to go about their lives as they wish, until it is time for them to have sex and impregnate another woman. They have no choice in the matter and to refuse would bring down a severe punishment. Futa on futa relationships are forbidden by death because the risk of a dangerous mix in the mutations is too high.
-- Essentially this plot would involve two futas meeting and falling in love. They decide together that it is worth risking everything to be together.

Mother's Lust:
Kate is a single mother who has sacrificed the last 17 years to raising her child. Kate was a very loving mother and was probably too generous to the point of spoiling her child. They were very close but there was still things that she kept secret. The most disastrous of those secrets being that she had a cock as well as a pussy, that she had been born a futanari. This secret, though somehow acceptable to her childs father when he had been lustful, was what scared him away resulting in her child never knowing their father. As years go by Kate rarely finds anyone who is willing to have sex with her once they learn the truth so mainly she is forced to please herself, but it's never enough. As her child gets older she begins to see them in a different light, a way that makes her disgusted at herself yet curious. She gently manipulates her own child, slowly building a closer relationship until more incestuous acts can be done willingly.
--Note: if playing with a male character, the mother would be even more dominant.
-- Images for the mother (negotiable of course):
http://i.imgur.com/MvpcZjk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8iGm5GL.jpg

Unexpected Train Ride:
On a packed subway, so full that as the trains move bodies are being pressed into each other, one person decides to take advantage of the crowd. The girl standing in front of them had been thrust back several times by the movements and the forces of the crowd, rubbing her soft, round ass up against them. The person behind them, intoxicated by her body and the sweet smell rising from her hair that rests just under their nose, can't help but move a hand down and softly grope her. As she seems unable to even turn around to see who is touching her, the person continues until their hand moves around to her front and feels and undeniable bulge. Their hand disappears quickly, retreating back with disgust. The girl knows why the person stopped, and even though the advances were unwanted, she still feels ashamed. She leaves the subway as soon as possible, unknown that the eyes of her molester are still following her. The person develops a deep curiosity with her and follows her.

If you would like any more information or are interested in role playing, please PM me as I will see the message best in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom