Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broheed's Super Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broheed

Super-Earth
Well, it has been a while but it seems I have finally gotten some more time on my hands. I have been away but I am now interested in playing some more fun scenarios out!

I have a multitude of different interests that I may not put here due to lack of time or they might have slipped my mind. So please, if you have something in mind, don't be afraid to PM me your idea. I may get back to it quickly or it may take a few hours, it just depends on what I am doing at the moment. As of right now, I would either like to play through PMs or Email. I can play through messengers but I am not on those too often. Also, I tend to do semi para to para. Sometimes I will do two para if I am really invested but that is pretty rare. So if you are expecting multi para on every post, you will be disappointed. Also, I would be more than happy to play MxF, FxF or FxFuta pairings if that is what you desire. If we do a MxF scenario, I will always play male. Sorry, that's just how I am.

Anyways. please be patient with me. This is going to be a work in progress.

NEW: Hotel Torment

There is a small hotel that sits on the edge of town. It has been there for over twenty years now but sadly it's not what it used to be. What used to be a small little cozy place outside of the large city is now a seedy breeding ground for rape and violence. The hotel attracted such attention after it was found out that a serial killer stayed there whenever he wanted to lure his prey back. One night though, he slipped up. After he thought he had strangled his woman for the evening, she quickly called the front desk. The front desk associate called the police and arrested the criminal.

After that, word spread across the country about the killer and his victims. The hotel was slandered after people believed they just turned a blind eye to the killings. While that was far from the truth, the hotel quickly lost all of it's regular customers. Having no other choice, the management sold the hotel to a group of individuals that was looking to make some quick money from the publicity. Now, the once fine hotel is a shell of it's former glory. The rooms being used for rape, murder, drugs and other crimes.

This one could really go anywhere. We could play an employee, a guest, a criminal or something else lingering in the hotel. If you are looking for something that can be pretty dark, this is probably the roleplay that you are looking for.

Fighter Tournament

Alright, I was playing this out with someone but I haven't heard from them in weeks. I am currently searching for an RP scenario that involves a fight between my character vs a female, futa or shemale! The winner could do whatever they wish with the loser after they tap out, get thrown out of the ring or fall unconscious. I am more than willing to fight OCs, comic book heroes/villains or video game characters. If we enjoy it enough, perhaps we can make a tournament out of the RP. If you are interested, please PM me!

Super Heroes R Us

Everything super hero related.

I have no idea why but I have had a sudden urge to play as and with super heroes and villains. Not just that though, perhaps a little fight before and/or afterward. It isn't required but I would love a bit of snuff and perhaps a bad ending. I know that many people aren't into that but if you are, please do message me! I would be more than happy to play the villain hero or villain and I would be fine being the dom or sub. However, I would prefer an unpredictable RP with a switch partner.

Sith Lord's Apprentice

I have been thinking up a new fun scenario to play related to the Star Wars universe. I kinda got the idea from the original Star Wars: The Old Republic. Anyways, I was thinking my character would be a Sith Lord that mentors your character. It could go towards romance or some hard force enabled smut or a little of both. I would rather do some sort of balance between both but I am up for discussion. This would be a long term RP of course though, with multiple possible outcomes. It could end as your character wanting to become and Sith Lord but, there is only one way to do that. It requires to strike down your master and take his place. Another outcome is the Emperor might want your character dead. With a bit of hesitation, my character obeys his wish to his fullest extent. The final outcome is that my character can't do what his lord wills him to, so they go off to a distant planet with little inhabitants to hide.

Now, here are some basic pairings that I would like to play out. Keep in mind, I will listen to and play out most pairing ideas!

Note: Pics are NSFW

Clayface x Barbara Gordon*
Green Arrow x Black Canary
Anyone x Zatanna
Huntress x Black Canary*
Darkseid x Super Girl
*= RPs that I have an idea for.

Those are just ideas that I like... that I could also find photos of. Seriously, suggest any pairing, even if it includes an OC.

Major Kinks:

Humiliation
Degradation
Incest (I've noticed it's pretty popular here.)
Consensual (Although I will do non-con, I just prefer consensual.)
Oral Sex
Spanking
Messy

Turn-Offs:

Masculine Characters
Scat
Vore
Macro

If you want a more detailed look at what I am interested in, please take a gander at my newly made F-list. My F-list may change as I experience new things or kinks in new and exciting ways. It could also change if I get too tired of a certain kink. Again, always a work in progress.

Simple Set Ups:

Mother X Son (Step or non)
Sister X Brother (Step or non) NSFW
Nerd X Popular Girl
Bodyguard x Young Rich Person
Ex Couple
Neighbors
Best Friends

I am also a bit of a geek and I would be more than happy to play out some fandoms that I know. So, if you see one that ins't listed, ask me about it! I may or may not know the series but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Video Games:

Mass Effect
Left 4 Dead
XCOM
Bioshock
Jet Set Radio Future
Borderlands
Catherine
Fallout
Enslaved: Odesy to the West
Dead or Alive
Dragon Age
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Jak and Daxter

These are just off the top of my head, so again, if you don't see something on here, ask! Now, some of these might require one or two of us playing an OC and I am perfectly happy with an OC being shoved into any of the above. I love to brainstorm something together with another person, so please let me now what you would like and we can go from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom